Chapter 28: Training Task

Surprise Double Release today. Enjoy and make sure to vote for the story :)

---

Monday, Classroom of the first year at the Academy.

At this time, class has not started yet, and only half of the students are present in the classroom.

"Kotetsu, when are you going to introduce me to that cute girl you mentioned earlier?" Kamizuki Izumo couldn't help but ask Hagane Kotetsu.

Hagane Kotetsu restrained Kamizuki Izumo's neck and said fiercely,

"Do you have the nerve to ask me to introduce you to a girl? Last time, you pretended not to do well on the exam, and you actually scored so high. Playing tricks on your brothers is fun, huh."

Kamizuki Izumo shouted injustice, stating that it was an accident last time, just a bit of luck, and he's only five points higher than Hagane Kotetsu anyway.

Only then did Hagane Kotetsu let go of Kamizuki Izumo, but he also indicated that introducing a girl might be a bit difficult.

Because his wicked cousin recently spilled some embarrassing things to Mei, so he temporarily has no face to face her.

"Such a villain, traitor, and scoundrel!" Kamizuki Izumo expressed indignation.

"You're exaggerating a bit, aren't you?" Anko beside him commented sarcastically.

"And why do you want to meet girls? Aren't I a girl?" Anko asked with confusion.

Both Kamizuki Izumo and Hagane Kotetsu fell silent, looking at each other for a while. Finally, Kamizuki Izumo spoke up,

"Anko, it's hard to explain, but knowing that we're brothers should be enough for you."

A girl? If Anko hadn't mentioned it, Kamizuki Izumo would have really forgotten that Anko is a girl.

However, no girl would stand on a desk and shout to the whole class. Anko's behavior is more masculine than all of them, making it difficult for Kamizuki Izumo to see Anko as a girl.

At that moment, Mutsuki walked in.

"Yumi-sensei, do you think I look like a girl?" Anko asked directly.

Mutsuki smiled and nodded, saying, "Of course, you're still a very cute girl."

Setting aside words and actions, little Anko is still a cute girl.

Upon hearing Mutsuki's reply, Anko was very happy and made a face at Hagane Kotetsu and Kamizuki Izumo.

Kamizuki Izumo, Hagane Kotetsu: ...

Which girl would directly ask such a question and then make a face?

Soon, the morning Ninjutsu theory class came to an end.

[Lecture Completed]

[Evaluation: A]

[Rewards Obtained: Illusion·Tree Binding Kill]

In Mutsuki's mind, the learning memories and usage techniques of this B-rank Genjutsu immediately appeared.

"Another Genjutsu. This makes two Genjutsu handed over to Shisui," Mutsuki nodded inwardly.

In addition to this Illusion·Tree Binding Kill, he had previously obtained Hell Viewing Jutsu through teaching.

The effect of Tree Binding Kill is to create an illusion where the opponent is entwined by a tree that has sharp vines, rendering the body immobile but keeping the mind clear. It is generally used for questioning and obtaining information.