Chapter 76: Confirmation

Prior to week before the marching of the soldier have been seen towards the fort.

I'm listening to the teacher teaching as I can hear the flipping of the books then out of my sight in the window, I can see a bright light that are floating upward, some have notice it but I'm the only one who react on it because I know well what is the meaning of that.

"Kim, Sakura and Eri let's go." I said as I rise and call out my acquaintance and heading to the door, Kim doesn't question my sudden action but I can see Sakura's confusion and Eri also looking at me and the whole class have clamour.

"Ms, Jilkins we are in the mid-" the teacher tried to stop me but I cut his words.

"This is more important." I said and walkout the door Kim following me and Sakura also have no choice as I call her name and Eri who is Curious also Join then I saw Leonila. "Do you want to come?" I said looking at her and she nods.

The teacher have nothing to say as I don't listen to him.

"Kyrie, what is going on? I only saw the bright light in the sky then you react to it? Is this about it?" Sakura ask me as we are heading towards the gate and I can see that Hellebore and Salvia is already waiting.

"Yes, it is my lover Mila Miracle, I said that she shoot a ball of light in the sky if there is an important emergency that needed my presence." I explain while we are heading at the gate and the guard who sees us tried to stop us but as same as the teacher I said it's Important, he is stubborn but when I mentioned the name of the principal, he yield.

"Salvia, let's go." I said when the four of us get inside the Carriage that my Loyal dog Hellebore will be pull and Salvia take the reign and we start heading to our mansion in this town.
**

When we arrive at the store of us Mila suddenly hug me as I enter.

"Master! I miss you so much... Hmmmf... This smell I miss this smell." She said and without hesitation she kissed me in the lips.

I let her for a minutes until I stop her as there is an important matter to be dealt with.

"So, Khalid why did you come?" I see Khalid no politeness what so ever while her hands is in the back in her head.

"Teacher Matilda send me here to bring the news that the army of the Kingdom is planning to attack our town, when I get her I saw the parade of the soldier in one of the town one week and they will be in fort if my estimation is correct." Everyone got surprise so I have some thought.

"So they really gonna attack after all even tho with my warnings... Hehe, let's see about that." I already anticipate that they will attack eventually but I never expect that they will attack now, do they some preparation to prevent the revolt of people when I announce that the princess is alive? They are reckless!

"All of you, come at me we will go to the palace." I said and everyone got serious at my suggestion.

The heroes town is not really far from the Capital, maybe we can get there within an hour with the speed of Hellebore.
**

After we finally arrive at the Capital everyone again got shock of what they see but we don't mind them and rush towards the castle and when we arrive the soldiers already knows our identity but they still stops us, but because we are in rush we passed them by, they tried to intercept us but with the appearance of Hellebore and the huge body of carriage they jump at the side before they will get hit.

When we arrive I let Khalid and Hellebore protect the Carriage while the other is still inside.

Me, Salvia, Mila and for some reason Daphne is with us because she also want to be useful and stick at me she also carries the bow that we made for her.
**