Chapter 10: Angel that ascended from despair

In the middle of the village the vibrating sound of two metallic weapons are clashing with each other, the undead who turn into a skeleton knight is my former father and the one who battling him is my wolf companion Hellebore the two is clashing with each other the skeleton knight is swinging his jet black sword as if the light is being suck within it, every swing he do a black smoke trails is being produce and my companion Hellebore answer it with its metallic like bloody canine. The two dance amidst the corpses surrounding them as they fighting to death in this hellish scene. Without minding the surrounding the skeleton knight swing its large jet black sword hitting everything even the hut is being destroy by him reckless swing killing anyone who is inside it, Hellebore uses some kind of dark magic as he spitting black flames coming out from his mouth targeting the skeleton knight but being shielded by his massive shield and the black flames gets into the house blazing it with a regular red flame. Everytime they do something the surrounding is getting destroy they are equal noone can over power with one another, this getting into a battle of attrition, I need to do something.

Right now I'm getting pin down by Mila decaying body while protecting me from any debris that coming from the direction of their battle.

Amidst the chaos, the adults women and the children are shouting, panicking and tried to get away from this chaos but some of them is unlucky enough to get hit by the the stray attack from the two clashing collosal that instantly killed them.

"Hey, Mila please get off of me." I said trying to get up but for some reason this undead doesn't follow my order, I get annoy but I understand what she trying to do. Nothing can be done and I let her do what she wanted so instead I send some of other animal that I have to help Hellebore before he get exhausted 'does he even get exhausted?' I ask myself.

"Damn, this wolf is annoying!" Shout by the skeleton knight trying to break the barrage of Hellebore. "I will make you suffer after this damn wolf, I will also finish you too Kyrie!" With a glaring blue dot coming from the depths of the skeleton eye, it sends out a chilling vibes to anyone who sees it and will make you petrified but for me I only see a desperation, I look back at him with a calm demeanour in my face.

"Are you desperate?" I said as if mocking him, I can feel a raging aura coming from him as a miasma of black goo is exuding from its whole armor, my dog suddenly stop attacking and come closer to me as if trying to shield me for whats coming.

"Hahahaha, you, I never understand you, I never even try to understand you in the first place, you are weird quiet girl with an unknown origin you came from nowhere make everyone uncomfortable and now you destroy everything I build up, you need to be punish in a way that you can only wish to be dead!" He said shouting in an angry voice pointing the sword on me then suddenly the miasma coming from his armor wriggles in the ground and they stand up and mold into a sickening figure that I cant even start to describe, the black figure with a realistic teeth rush towards us with their wriggling tentacle like limbs.

I intercept it with my own minion to attack them, my undead army in hundred versus his disgusting atrocities in ten, two of the group clash my rats will use its sharp fangs to bite them off but his minions just stab them and they stop moving, the birds become an arrow shooting towards them and made a hole that close within a few seconds. Its clearly Im at disadvantage his minions are strong I also have a strong companion.

The undead bear enters the battle swinging its big claw the skeleton minions got squash and got flatten and they splat an ink like substance in the ground, with the bear entrance the table have turn... If not from the fact that the skeleton knight keeps making the minions of him but without the cost of his armor, everytime he make a minion his armor is breaking into pieces showing the bone inside of the armor. If my own companion keeps destroying his minion his armor will break and we can attack him with my powerful bear and Hellebore.