Chapter 23: Knight's might

As Kyrie and the other civilian together with Mila as their protector manage to get away to safety, knowing this Salvia can now fight the monster without worried in the surrounding together with her comrade.

"Viola you are the distraction if possible go target it's eyes, Dhilia stay with Viola and protect her for any attacks that coming, Matilda and Shobu you with me. Everyone I wish for your safety and don't rush." Salvia confidently command her comrade boosting their morals, with a new hope appears toward them the knights become enthusiastic and cannot help but feel the rush of adrenaline in their bodies.

The monster is large as it has length of 20 meters and a head of 5 meters, it has a large jaw with sharp teeth that can swallow a huge monster in one fell swoop but Salvia is not afraid and she have the confident that she can manage to defeat the foe as long as she can protect Kyrie.

With the vigor in everyone Salvia lash the rope that is attach to the armor of Hellebore, Hellebore is a loyal wolf of Kyrie and only follows her but this dog cannot help but feel that Salvia is in higher place than him that he cannot help but follow her command, the wolf rush towards the giant beast and they get intercept by the giant jaw of the beast.

"Not so fast." Matilda shouted as she use her pole arm as bat and a rock have been thrown towards the face of the giant beast, it got hit and close it's mouth and Salvia saw this opportunity to slash the mouth of the beast with her pulsating large sword, the sword wounded the mouth of the beast and cannot help but struggle as a large wound have been cleave on its flesh and not only that but a black goo like appear at the mouth of the beast that stops the bleeding but the beast felt something that enters inside its body.

Viola fire some wind miracle that as thin as a sword sharp edge and it heading towards the eyes of the beast, it notice it dodge it only hitting the upper part of it's eye but the wind miracles only bounce back to the scale of the beast, but with this distraction it failed to notice shobu readying her sword still sheathed in her waist.

"First stance: blooming bud." She chant and suddenly without noticing any movement everyone feels quiet then suddenly a blood gush out in the body of the beast, the scale of this beast is supposed to be as hard as steal yet the sword of the woman just cut it clean.

The beast a confident and a ferocious beast is supposed to reign supreme in this forest is now having a fear within its mind, this beast is intelligent and have mind of its own its know when it disadvantage and this is the time for that, but despite that he cannot help but feel his pride is being stripped down from him, he is supposed to be the strongest in this forest yet this little creatures are giving him fear, he doesnt want to feel defeated so didn't back down and fought with his life, with an uncontrolable anger he uses his own miracle, it spray a poisonous smoke within the forest to try to paralyze the creatures it's fighting but Viola notice that and use another wind miracle to blow the poisonous smoke, getting annoy by this creature he use its own tail to flatten the annoying creature but somehow Dhilia manage to absorb the impact of the tail attack of the beast, because he so focus on dealing with Viola and Dhilia he forgotten the three other. Salvia mounting the wolf rush again noticing this the beast open its mouth to spray a new miracle but the wolf anticipated it and he also open his mouth and spew a black flame towards the mouth of the beast and for some reason the poison mist he is about to spew blown out to his mouth and give a big damage that almost toast his mouth, pain assaulted the beast and he didn't see that Matilda is now in top of him readying her pole arm now with a spiky tip using rocks as material, she throw the pole arm towards its eyes. Shobu at ground also uses another style of sword and manage to cut another wounds to the body of the beast while Hellebore jump towards the head of the beast and Salvia having her sword at the top of her head ready to swing it down.

The sword of Salvia cut into center of the head of the beast splitting it in two  showing the inside of the head of the beast but the flesh of the beast become black and a goo substance covering the wound of the beast preventing it's blood to gush out.
The knight become victorious defeating a formidable foe that noone can achieve, they regroup together to make sure that the beast is dead.

"Pew, I never expected that we really did defeat this legendary monster, as expected of Sister." Matilda being proud of herself and her comrade wiping her sweat.

"But still, what was that power you have Sister Sal? And what happen to the wounds of the beast?" Shobu also being proud of her comrade but wonders about the power of Salvia.

"It's this sword, it inflict a grievous wound with its target preventing them to be healed." Salvia explain.

"But still, I have never heard of this kind of weapon or what are you even? Suddenly manifesting a sword and armor at your will?" Viola is known to study other parts of the world because she wants to explore them so she mostly know the races and their inherent powers still she doesn't know about a human that can manifest armor or weapons ar will.

"This is the power that Milady Kyrie bestow on me, so I can have the power to protect her with all I have." Everyone got surprise by the sudden sweet words of Salvia, they know Salvia for how long now, she is proud and will not show weakness in front of others but this is the first time she shown her feminine side as if she is inlove.

"Well, is this Sister Sal we are talking." Everyone agree with Shobu understanding that this woman finally don't shy to show her affection.

"Come on everyone, lets lets collect some materials from this monster to give them to Milady and Dhilia and Viola please go on towards Milady I'm kind of worry about them." Salvia give them command and everyone follow her lead.