Chapter 81: Siblings

"Leonila, go inside someone is waiting for you." Kyrie said while she gone out in the mansion and saw Leonila that are looking at the distance maybe she still can't get over about the battle but when Kyrie calls her she came back to her senses.

"Okay." She said without saying anything and just walk inside not knowing who is waiting for her, maybe she assume that it's her brother and Kyrie wanted for her to consolidate, she chuckles when she think about it, knowing Kyrie she will never even consider that. She look back again at the girl who despite so small, beautiful and cute but her presence is much more bigger than anyone in this vicinity. She think of Kyrie at first is a fragile glass that if she falls to the ground she will easily break on how small features she have but when she saw her today... No when she saw her, knows her she finally see how bigger she is than anyone else.

For some reason the heart of Leonila throbs... Maybe it's admiration like what she feels about her sister Manarina her role model, someone she wanted to be when she grow up. Beautiful, Charismatic and being love by all people.

When Kyrie talk with Sakura who is now hugging a Knight that she recognize then both Kyrie and Sakura started to have flirtatious moment that made tightened her chest so she decide to turn around and see who is the one who is looking for her.

When she gone towards the living room she stop look at the woman that are sitting in the couch, her supposedly white porcelain skin is now a little bit of brownish, her beautiful blonde straight locks is now have a little disheveled but no matter how she looks she still have this confident smile at her that being love by the people. Her views suddenly become blurry so she tried to rub her eyes and she can feel her wet fingers.

"Dear sister." She said with a trembling voice as if her saliva had stack on her throat.

"Leonila... I'm back." She said with a smile at her face and Leonila can't take it anymore she ran towards Manarina and she hug then bawl like a baby.

"Dear sister!" She said still crying at the chest of her sister after one year of her disappearance finally they reunited.

"Leonila, you are a big girl now, you are not a baby, hehe." Manarina also can't help but teared up a little.

Manarina and Leonila relationship is a inseparable, Leonila look up to her dear sister when she is small, despite they don't have the same mother but Manarina loves Leonila more than her other siblings who are competing to take the throne, Leonila is a concubine child, actually unwanted because her mother is a maid that the King got interested and she got born, everyone of her siblings doesn't care about her as she is insignificant but Manarina treat her differently, a sister she needs that's why she so attach to Manarina.

After Leonila finally calm down while Manarina is combing her hair like she used to, Leonila take a sit with her face red as tomato after realizing that maybe some people might heard them, then she finally Notice the woman beside her sister.

"dear Sister, who is she?" She ask.

"Ah yes, She is Carnation my partner." She said but the woman doesn't even look at her that made Leonila doubt her she also raise her brow with the word 'partner'.

"Hi, I'm Carnation nice meet you." Still she doesn't look at Leonila.

"Uhm, what do you mean partner?" Leonila ask her doubt and still the woman is question still not looking at her, she feels annoyed a little.

"Ah... Hmm, how can you say this?" Manarina don't know if her sister well accept what she is now, Manarina knows that there is no really a discrimination about same sex partner but still people will give a raise of brow as they see one because it's... Weird.