Chapter 64: Deepen the relationship

A month now and some of the student already got used to their skills, gain some knowledge and can now converse in politeness without embarrassing themselves.

As usual the Blue haired girl named Hydrangea Malo is always surrounded by some most influential student in our year, I dig some information so I will know who she really is and what came to me that she is from a village far from the Kingdom she have no affiliation with any noble, aristocrats and other rich people in this country she is just a bumpkin kid but the reason she is her is because a priest that somehow manage to stumble in her village and learn about her power or Miracle as they call here persuade her to go to this school as to widen her knowledge about the society and her power, I have some premonition base of my knowledge from my past life that she may either a saint or maybe in much higher position base on some otome game that I know of. I still can't help but chuckle on the similarities.

Ah, if you wondering where did I get the info, of course its from my cute loyal dog with green hair and pointy ears, the principal Dichondra Brue.

Well enough of that as for me my relationship with Sakura is becoming more serious as I anticipated, she is bubbly, cute and she will do everything I will told her but sometimes she will do something that beneficial for me and it made me appreciate her. She is like a mother actually but her skill is brutal as say, she is good with archery specially the short bow, she is agile and she can dodge, move and flip while shooting an arrow and obviously her skills are also praise-able as she can control animal like monster, unlike me who can revive and control, she can tame an animal and follow her command, she have an animal companion she show to me, its an owl like monster but bigger and red, its called Bloody Orw and it said that it can hunt anything, its territory is in the deserted island near the Mona where it live and she also have a skill that she can see what her tamed animal can see as if they become one.

Her element is dark as its says that control like skills are dark element.

Kim in other hand are getting upset for some reason but I let her because its funny, she always getting in competition with Sakura and I'm not dumb enough to not see why as she feels like her position have been stolen.

Now we are in history class and they teaching us about the dungeon of this world.

"Dungeons are natural occurrence that always been here since before the human can understand, dungeons are everywhere and it only depends on human for them to discover.

Dungeons are still being study as to how it made but the Goddess Sandra already prophecies to the people that it needed for the people to gain more power and help them for development.

Inside of the Dungeons are random sometimes its in caves, sometimes it is a corridor but it always have some monsters that dwell on it but the monsters inside are different for the one we have here outside, firstly they don't have blood, they cannot reproduce and mostly they will drop some necessary items for a settlement to thrive, there are hundreds of dungeon that already been discover and few of them are already conquered and what awaits in the last floor is a treasures, for example the Bow of The Tiamat that is been in the treasury of the Kingdom, it's said that it's a powerful bow that can change the tide of the war but right now noone can use it as the last wearer is already died in old age.

Also the reason that Dungeon dwelling is necessary and the Kingdom tried persuade the citizen is because of the items that can get if you conquered them."

Our teacher said as the ring bell indicating that our lesson is finish.

"Alright, our lesson for today is done, but I want all of you to make a group with five student each, tomorrow your Miracle Teacher will lead you to the dungeon." As she finish cleaning up the desk, everyone got excited and some of them are nervous.