Chapter 6: Loyalty Reach its peak

Kyrie fell down in the ground as the power within her diminished, the man Ludgig looking at the helpless girl fell down while the forest wolf still protecting her with his own life.

He take this opportunity as he doesnt know why Kyrie suddenly fainted 'I don't know what happen but if I kill this dog now I have no reason to cut her legs and I can also sell her in a price with intact body parts, this is opportunity.' he said internally as he brandish his sword again to strike the weaken wolf but somehow a weird phenomenon is happening as a black smoke are coming out within Kyrie's body and the smoke is crawling in the wolf blanketing his whole body, he doesnt understand what is happening so he stand still not knowing what to do.

While the smoke hovers over the wolf whole body Ludgig feel a presence in his back and he look back and an armor bear is looming at him towering him and ready to strike.
"No way? Dis she also have this thing?" He said as he guard the attack of the armor bear with his sword, this is actually reckless of Ludgig, he is a man of cautious that if he Hunt or attack a wandering adventurer near the forest he will always put the arm guards, shield and potion with him, but he underestimate Kyrie, he only bring swords with him knowing that he only going to look for a weak girl. He didn't anticipate that this girl can command such companion, he didnt even know that this girl have an ability like this, he only saw him as mute and bizarre girl, a girl who always in daze and avoiding other people, she always goes to nowhere but she will came back in the afternoon with a putrid smell within her, maybe he ignore her so much that he doesnt even want to know what she is doing inside the forest. "Damn it, how much problem do this girl give me?" As he battle the bear, he can actually toe to toe with the bear but this bear is much stronger than the other armor bear he fought, he also notice the ribs protruding in its decaying body signifying that this is an undead creature same the monsters who attacking him commanded by the girl he wants to take home.

The blow of the bear are strong but its slow and easy to dodge so he can also counter attack the bear but the bear doesnt even budge by the wound it takes, as expected of the undead he needs to separate the head of this creature if he really wants to make a decisive blow, so he aim his sword to the bear when the bear claw punch got dodge as the bear lean its body so he slash the neck of the bear.

The sword should slice off the head of the bear but he sees himself flying towards the wall of the cave crushing his body on the wall without knowing what had happen, dizzy and confuse he tried to assist the situation and not long he got an answer to his question, there is a wolf staring at him cover in black smoke but the eyes is blazing red staring at him as the smoke subsided he can see a black fur wolf, its black as a night but the eyes is bloody red glowing in the darkness as the sun goes down, the little light of the sunset illuminate the canine of the wolf that as bright red as the eyes same goes for the claw, Ludgig never have seen a beast like this before, it likes a nightmare monster that you can only hear on the story of a tired mother who wants to make her child not venture in the middle of the night, a tale of exaggeration of a traveler who wants to have attention to the masses, a tell tale of the legend to be feared by the whole community but this beast is not a tell tale nor a legend its here facing him growling at him protecting the unconscious master of him.

"What did I bring to this world?" As the last thing he said as the wolf rush towards him in speed that his eyes cannot even follow.
---

I woke up and its morning now as usual I can feel a soft fur so assuming that this is my wolf so as I open my eyes I got stunned, stupefied if I say to myself, in front of me is not the wolf that I know, illuminated by the sunlight going inside the cave entrance is a wolf double the size of the wolf I knew and its fur is black as a darkness that covers the night, it has a bloody eyes but I cannot see the soulless that I already accustomed and its Canine is as red as if a blood permanently painted its Canine, I got scared for a moment but he suddenly lick me.

"Huh? You are that do- I mean the wolf that I revive right?" I ask him as if he will and answer me but in my surprise he nods at me and howl. He, he understood my question? "Huh? What happen when I fainted?"

"Woof" No you are not a dog.