Chapter 72: Ring of Metamorphosé

"Let's open this treasure." I utter the words so everyone can hear me as they are still starstruck with the showcase of Salvia's power.

Without them giving me permission I open the Chest and what is inside is a disappointment.

"Haa... All of that just for this?" I said as I look without knowing what kind of emotion I should show.

"What do you mean? There are some items inside specially three platinum ores! THREE! Not counting the gold ores one it also have some Items."

As Canna reprimand me she is correct, there is a fist size platinum ores as it oozing with some Mana indicating that it have a magical property, there is also some gems and gold ore and the most noticable at all is a ring on the center.

I pick up the Ring the size is not fitted on my tiny fingers.

The width of the ring is half a centimeter with a two gold trim on each both side and transparent crystal with some bluish runes that is pulsating in every second.

Tho that is the only noticable on it.

"Well, at least we got one." Said by Sakura.

"So how do we split this?" Said Canna.

"Hmm... Actually the one who defeat the boss is Miss Salvia so isn't it hers?" Leonila give us her opinion.

Yeah, the one who have the rights for this items are Salvia tho I already know what she will do.

"As a Knight for Milord I will let her decide, everything I achieve I offered them to her." As expected, Salvia is a loyal knight with a chivalrous heart, everything she do is for my sake, I can't help but smirk and be proud.

"Well, at least you can have the Ring." I said as I don't really know what it does.

"Okay." She takes the ring at my hand when I offer her to her but everyone aghast when she suddenly pull my hand and she put the Ring in my ring fingers, as expected it loose on my fingers but it suddenly shrink and fit on my tiny finger.

"It's customary here to give their beloved a Ring and put it on the fourth finger started from the thumb to show that the person belongs to the giver." Salvia said as she look me in the eyes.

I cant help but surprise of how smooth Salvia is and my heart beat race as I can feel my cheeks is getting heat.

"Can you stop flirting in front of people when you have the chance, it's actually kind of annoying." Canna cross arm in her already develop chest reprimand us with an annoyed face.

I can't help but glare at her when she ruins our moment.

"We-well let's hurry because maybe we are the only one who still inside while our class is already out waiting for us." Leonila break the tension, well she is right.

"I will also do my best to find something valuable to offer to Kyrie." Murmur by Sakura in a very small voice.

"Well then Kim put everything of this treasure to the backpack, tho... This is a special branch of the dungeon, don't you think it's a waste for us to return now when we can just continue our dwelling?" I said to them I mean what if we can find more treasure?

"But we have school, and we still don't know the danger is awaiting for us further into the deep of this dungeon, I think we are not prepared yet." Leonila have a point.

"Then let's return." I said and everyone agrees with me.
**

We found another room with a big crystal in the center of the table with some runes that are circles around the crystal, Salvia told us that if wanting to return we should put our hand again on the crystal and pour our Mana and shout return, no matter how many will say it as long as the people who are holding the stone are with the person who say the word return, all of them will return to the surface.

When I shouted our view change again and we are now in the plaza with guards and our Magic teacher is looking at us, tho it's devoid with students.

"Eh? You already returned?" The teacher told us while he is in the table inside a tent sipping some tea and reading some books. "The estimated time for new students to dwell in the dungeon is twelve hours and it's only been seven hours. Tho I can't just accused you of cheating as the only way you can return is for you to beat the boss of the floor."

"Good to see you Teacher, well as you can already guess we already finish our dwelling, it's actually hard."I sit in the empty chair in front of the teacher and clap my hand so Kim will also serve me some tea that even the servant of this teacher got surprise and confused and the teacher only gives me a raised brow after I unceremoniously sit in front of him while I will explain our venture with a little of exaggeration tho when I said that Canna almost laugh and give her remark.

"Hmm... I see, well anyway, Miss Salvia here is the documents that proof of the completion of your quest, give it to the receptionist in the guild to mark your quest as complete. Thank you for guiding our students." The Teacher give Salvia a paper and Salvia takes it.

"Well, then Milord I will go now." She said as she started to move but I stop her.

"Wait a minute Salvia." I said and she stop. "Teacher, do we own 'OUR' treasures that we get inside of the dungeon?" I face the teacher and I emphasize the 'OUR' to indicate him that I will argue if he make a decisions that will take away our loot.

"Well, as long as it's not valuable then you can take it." As expected.

"Why tho? The one who risk themselves inside the dungeon are the adventurers tho?" I ask while sipping on my milk tea.

"It's because this dungeon is owned by the Lord here, so everything that will be gain will go to the Lord as that is a Royal Decree." I see, how scummy.

"Well, Salvia take 'OUR' treasures with you." I said and she take the bulky backpack away and put it on her back. "That Royal Decree have nothing to do with us." I said without remorse that made the Teacher doubt.

"Excuse me Miss Jilkins? Do you perhaps have something that is valuable in that bag of your Knight?" The teacher said as he examine the bag and look back at me now he notice the Ring on my finger.

"Hmm... I wonder about that?" I said as I use my right hands to drink and show him the ring.

"I never seen you wearing a ring when you entered? Is that possibly be valuable item?" Now he is eyeing the Ring maybe trying to ascertain what kind of Ring is in my hand.

"Hmm... I wonder how you memorize what I have in my body, you're being suspicious... Maybe I should report you to the principal." I said and I can't help but smirk that made this guy in 40's beet red.

"Excuse me?! You have no respect with your teacher! Do you think I can't report this to principal to drop you out to the school?" He said and smash the table with anger showing on his face.

"Hahaha, that's fine, it will only be futile tho." I said with confidence.

"He-hey, Kyrie... You are being rude now, isn't it too much?" Leonila tried to stop me.

"I mean they clearly want to rob our treasure that we acquired with our blood and sweat while they are just there sitting, isn't infuriating?" I said and Sakura nod at me of course Kim and unexpectedly...

"Mr. Jonathan, I will also sided with my group here, We are the one who fight inside we have the right to own the things that we get." Even Canna who hates me also sided me.

"And also that Royal Decree is nothing to do with us because we are not from this Kingdom so we are not abiding with this Kingdom's rule. I heard that adventurer's is a free organization without the involvement of any Nobles and Royals on this country?" I said in a matter of fact, I already learn the Adventurers here tho it's not been taught in class.

"Hmmm... You are right, but still at least we need to check of what value of the items you get, tho I think it only will be nothing as you only go in the first floor, why do we even have an argument like this in the first place?" Now he calm down and sip his tea that have been spilled because of his action.

"We actually got inside the Speci-" I wanted to say but a hand stops my mouth to say anything.

"Ah, yes we have only been in the first floor." Canna said frantically as she stop me from talking while she glare at me.

After that the teacher has permitted us to return to the our dorm so we can clean ourselves as he still be waiting for some students to return.