Chapter 20: Sisterhood

I can hear the chirping of the birds and I feel some soft sensation in my face, I tried to touch it so I can feel what is it and I only got is a moan of a woman, so I open my eyes and see that I've been sandwich between the two bodies of these pretty women.

"Good Morning master"

"Have a pleasant morning, Milady."
The two women, Mila and Salvia are bot hugging me while I'm at the center of this makeshift bed of leaves that been cover by the clothes that we bring within that village.

I rise up and tried to stretch my arms, the sensation of two women beside me are not bad and my mood is already high.

"I'm really worried with you yesterday, Milady, because you suddenly fainted on me so I rush toward Miss Mila and she also get worried but thank goodness that you are just sleeping in that moment." Salvia said with a worried tone, I appreciate here worry though.

"Thanks for your concern. I'm fully replenish now." I said to them, now that I notice is Salvia hair are Silver hair but now she have this crimson hair with a bluish green highlight at the edge of her long wavy hair, her eyes are supposed to be golden hue but now she has bluish green iris same as the highlight of her hair. She is more beautiful than before.

"Ah, Master, good morning the breakfast are ready." My thought have been broken by the sudden call of Kim in her maid outfit, and so we walk out to our makeshift hut and go towards the gathering of the adult women and kids so we can have breakfast.

As we eat the same as before but there is no salt or any condiments in this world as the dish are only flavored its own taste like meat they only roast it without adding any spice.

"Is this world don't have spices?" I ask Salvia as she is the most knowledgeable in here as she is an aristocrat herself.

"Spices are really expensive items, only royals and nobles can acquire such items." She said, as expected.

"How about salt?" When I ask that the women got confuse to what I'm trying to ask, how much in the past is this world even salt they don't have an idea.

As we finish our breakfast, todays agenda is for me to revive the dead comrade of Salvia, right now we are in the entrance of the cave because they left their bodies in cold inside of the cave to reduce the decays of their corpses.

"Salvia, I will revive them but I let you handle the persuasion on them, it's better if they hear it from their former comrade than from stranger right?" I said to Salvia as we enter the cave.

"I understand, Milady." And so me, Salvia and Mila enters the cave.

After I finish reviving the comrade of Salvia they got shock and confuse as they remember the last time of their memory, the moment they die and I can hear the scream and painful growl of them but because Salvia is there they calm down within a little time and so Salvia begun to explain to them on what happen and most of their reaction are sadness, anger and disbelief, I will let Salvia persuade them as I relaxing in the thigh of Mila while I recover my missing power because I feel exhausted when I revive them.

While Salvia do the persuasion I let you all know how and why did I force Salvia to be my loyal knight, first is how did I even manage to get some information on how did I know that the kingdom betrayed her, that is simple, I ask the adventurer woman about the Princess because she is a citizen of the Kingdom of Granam and the people knows too well about the Princess and what she is like, after knowing that I just puzzle it piece by piece with the information I have and so my persuasion plan has been started as to why I want to force her loyalty towards me is because I wanted to try my theory about how my magic works, so my general knowledge is I can revive some corpse and make them undead thats how it supposed to be then how about the undead I revive is evolving? So I ponder my mind on how it works, the wolf that I revive when its trying to protect me I feel that he wanted to sacrifice himself just to save me, isn't that loyalty? The same goes for Mila. I have the vague understanding about the evolution of the undead I revive, I need to try it out when the opportunity strike and that happen when the skeleton guy tried to take me away, I take a gamble as Mila will do everything she can to do to protect me, and if my theory works she will evolve and if my theory is wrong then I will become a slave and I will end my life there, I feel so much relief when my gamble works out, Mila change to an angel and she protected me, now back to Salvia I already know how much power she have as I witness them in my bare eyes so its really just a waste if I cannot take it as my own, I'm not really in hurry when I secure her body and revive her but when I heard that she still have a lingering feelings towards the Princess I feel impatient, this is also a gamble to myself, A strangers as I am, there is a chance that this girl will succumb with grief if she learns about the betrayals of the kingdom she swear to protect much worst if she also become that skeleton man, but if I manage to persuade her I  can have a powerful Knight that will protect me and follow in my every command and so I take the gamble and win again. Well I didn't expect the kiss and stuff though it makes me happy.

As Salvia finish the persuasion she introduce me to the four comrade of her that she call sisters.

The first one is Matilda Dohla, she came from a merchant family but her family business got bankrupt so she is force to join the Knighthood, she has short brown hair and have this hyperactive  and full of energy character, she shake my hands and give me her gratitude and she already swear her loyalty on me for some reason, she is the one with severed arms but somehow it regenerate. her weapon of choices is spear and pole arm and she can use earth magic.

The second is Viola Fermi a noble born aristocrat from a marquis family, she is mage and when she graduates she join the knighthood as her family request, she have a shoulder length green hair, sharp eyes and can use wind magic, she is quiet but I can feel the strictness from her, hope not, she uses whip as weapon.

Third one is Dhilia Calo, she is a commoner with a distinct blood line, she join the knight because she wanted to help her parents, after a years of becoming a knight she manage to acquire a land for her family her father move up to a baron and manage a small village that the main product are mead, with a lenghty hair of silver she is a kind sister that if Mila have a twin she is definitely is the twin of Mila, they actually already friends, she is a healer and she uses maces.

The last one is peculiar, her name is Shobu, that's it, she comes from far away land called Mona Island, and she didn't tell anyone the reason why she is in this kingdom, she is kind and optimistic and her preferred weapon is a one sided blade, she is basically a samurai so its safe to assume that Mona Island is like Japan from my former world. The way she speak is so tame and respectful, she have a long bluish dark hair and she tie it in ponytail. I don't really like my companion to have secrets on me because I feel like I'm being betrayed when they keep me in the dark so I will take my time to open up this girl and learn more about her.

And with that conclusion we started to move out heading towards the Kingdom of Granam.