Chapter 20: She's the one ♡

Dean's POV

It was 7 a.m when the nurse walked in to take a blood example and plug in the IV needles, Alex winced in her sleep, probably the dumb nurse hurt her while plugging them in "Please be careful nurse" she smiled at me "Don't worry I'm doing it as gently as I can" she winked at me handed me a folded paper before leaving. I unfolded the paper and it said
'Call me or text me (;
1(830)-123-4567 Jess'

I crumbled it and threw it on the ground and went back to sleep.

I woke up again at 10a.m. everyone was awaken by that time, "Good morning everyone" "Morning Dean" both April and Celeste said "Good morning Deanie" Joe squealed.. I gave him a weird look and he shrugged and went back to sleep on the couch.

I heard a knock on the door, hopefully it's not that one nurse , I turned around to see Stephanie and Hunter along with Renee...great. "Hey guys" Stephanie greeted and so did Hunter "Hey come in" I put 2 chairs next to Alex for both Hunter and Steph, I let Renee take my seat "Does any of you want cofee?" I asked "Uhh me" both AJ and Celeste answered, "Me" Joe said sitting up, Seth was still sleeping "Do you guys want some ?" I asked Steph and Hunter "Umm I do, thank you" Steph smiled at me "No thank you" Hunter simply answered "I'll go with you" Renee stood up and walked to the door before I could say something, "Be right back" I closed the door behind me and we both walk to the lunch room and bought the cofees.

"I miss you Dean" she gave me a sad smile, I didn't knew how to respond to that, I didn't wanted her to start crying here "How many cofees ?" I asked trying to change the subject, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms "6"

We walked up to the room with the cofees, I held the door for her and the first person I see starting at me it's Mila, great now she might think wrong, I hope not though.

Alex's  POV

I woke up and saw both Steph and Hunter sitting next to me "Morning sleepyhead" Stephanie smiled at me "Morning Stephanie and Hunter " I smiled at them trying to stand up "Do you need help?" Joe asked walking up to me "I'm just going to use the bathroom and get cleaned up" He helped me walk up to the bathroom "Thank Joe" I smiled and walked in the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I sprayed dry shampoo on my hair, brushed it out and put it up into a messy bun.

I walked out and layed back in bed, I wonder where's Dean? 5 minutes later I see the door open and Dean was holding the door for Renee, He looked at me but I turned my attention back to the TV. They handed out coffees and Renee sat on the left side of my bed and faked smiled at me, I faked smiled back at her and continued watching TV.

"How are you feeling ?" Dean asked me standing next to my bed, "I'm better now,thanks" he smiled at me "You look better" He winked, I playfully rolled my eyes "Here lay down with me" I made space for him to lay down, I rested my head on his chest and continue watching Elf.

"I didn't knew you guys were a thing" Renee blurred out, "He asked me out yesturday, look" I showed her my ring and she looked at it and rolled her eyes at Dean "Oh my god congratulations!" Stephanie was so happy with the news "Thank you, If you want there's some cupcakes and cookie cake, I dunno if you call it like that" Dean chuckled of how I said I don't know, I playfully glared at him and he kissed me softly.

"Well, we will give you guys the day off today, we'll see you guys tomorrow and if you need something just give me a call" Steph smiled at me "Thank you Steph" "Renee are you staying?" "Umm no, I'm going out with someone" she stood up and followed them, they all say bye and left.

Dean's POV

I'm so happy that Alex looks and feels so much better, She was being released today. AJ picked some clothes for her and she went in the bathroom and took a shower, "She does look better" Kaitlyn gave me a warm smile "Yeah, I hated seeing her in pain." AJ stayed in the bathroom to help Alex incase she needed help, you could hear AJ laughing in the bathroom, the hell was Alex saying that she made AJ laugh like a seal.

Alex POV

"Why do I get bruised so easily?" I heard April mumbled "Why ?" "My dumbass tripped when I was entering the girls locker room" I giggled a bit "that reminds me of when I once tripped in front of Joe, I was trying to impress him and I tripped on mud" She burst out laughing "I fell face first dude, I ran home almost crying" "Oh my god I can't" she was trying to catch her breath, after that little funny moment she went ouside so I could change, thank God she brought me confy clothes.

Hotel

I was watching The Nightmare before Christmas, I was singing Sally's song when Dean walked out from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped on his waist, I was starting at his muscles, "take a picture it'll last longer" he smirked and I just playfully rolled my eyes "ass" I mumbled and he chuckled.

Jon's POV

God she's beautiful, the way she giggles, bites her lip when she's nervous. How she focuses so hard on a movie that she has probably watched a thousand times because she knows every line to it. I've never felt this fire in my heart before, and it's not heartburn this time. She makes me feels things that I've never felt before, things that's feel just right. I guess I found the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with ♡