Chapter 4: The Nightmare Continues

(Alex's POV ❤)

When I ran to the kids room they weren't in their beds I was freaking out and ran into the kids bathroom and saw them hiding in a box, "Hey its me the babysitter, don't worry everything is going to be alright" I hugged them and then when I look outside the door I saw this big figure, it was a man with a mask of Micheal Myers, I've always feared the guy and now looking at this stranger with his mask it scared me even more, I locked the door and wrapped this light around the nob to make it harder to open, but luckily there was a window to go to the garden room where they had the pond so I made the kids go down and so did I, when I looked up the man was looking at me and then left. I was hugging the kids, when I turned around I saw the man behind the glass door, but luckily the door was locked from the outside, I turned on the fog machine so he couldn't see the inside of the glass room, I hid the kids behind a tree and I was hiding under the pond, I heard him walk on the steps on top of the pond, when I went in the water I saw a dead body under the water and it was my best friend Lisa, I screamed under the water. Lisa was my best friend since the first grade, but she kissed Joe when Joe stopped talking to me, and that's why her and I stopped talking ever since. When I went up the water I felt this hand pulling me up and I noticed it was the man, when I pressed my feet on the wooden steps it made him fall in the water. I ran to the door but the man was too fast that when I closed the door he took a hold of my hair. I mamaged to lock it but he still had a hold on my hair so I yanked it out and ran to find the kids, I heard him scream and slamming his body to the glass door to try to escape. I found the kids, and when we were reaching towards the door, the man pushed me back and I fell on the floor, I ran up the stairs bit he grabbed my leg making me trip, I tried to escape but we both fell to the floor, he pressed his lips to mine and tried to take off my shirt "Let me go please !" I yelled at him but he pressed his big hand on my mouth and continued kissing my neck and trying to pull down my pants. I saw this tequila glass bottle on the table and tried to hit him with it but I missed and it shattered and spilled in the fire place, he ripped my shirt off but I had a black tank top on and it made him mad so he punched me in my face like 3 times, I felt blood on my nose and mouth, I hated the taste of it. I saw a remote and I notice that it was the remote to turn on the fireplace, I pressed the on button and because of the tequila, it made the fireplace light on big, the shattered glass went flying everywhere and some hit the man, making him fall to the ground and one glass hit me by my eyebrow cutting it open. I grabbed a sharp object and stab him in the hand, he screamed in pain. I had an opportunity to run, so I took it. Running out the door, I was stopped by a big man in a police uniform it was Sheriff Torrez.

~Hope you guys liked this chapter (: I'll post the other one later when I'm done with it (: