Chapter 8: Me and My Broken Heart

(Alex's POV ❤)

I've been the Woman's Champion for 1 year now. I was looking through my pictures on my phone of my graduation and prom with Joe, what an amazing time, I miss him so much! We've been together for 1 year and 8 months now! I met a lot of amazing people like, Mark Calaways (Undertaker), Lillian Garcia, Trish Stratus, Lita, John Cena, Melina and many others. I love my career! I've been through a lot of great matches and there's many more to come !

5 months later....

I was at my hotel room waiting for Joe to call me, because he hasn't answer my calls or messages, I was starting to worry. *beep* *beep* Joe was calling ! Oh my god finally !

A- "Hey babe, why haven't you called or answer my messages?"

J- "Alex, Uhh I'm really sorry I haven't called you is that.."

A- "What happened ?"

J-"I...I'm really sorry, I messed up big time.. I... I cheated on you..."

A- .....

J- "Please Alex say something... please I'm really sorry, Is that I began to gain feelings for this one girl, and things happened between us and now she's expecting a baby, Alex I love you but not in that way anymore, I love her more and she's my world now, I'm sorry I know you'll find someone better, I'm really sorry Alex it's over between us"

A-....

My world just ended when he said that he didn't love me anymore, all those months for it to end like this..

J- "Alex... I'm really sorry"

A-"Don't be, I hope she makes you happy Joe, and congrats I wish you the best, and just do me a favor"

J- "Sure anything"

A-" Please don't hurt her, and love her everyday, Trust me it feels like shit when someone you love loses those feelings for you, We can still be friends but right now I don't want to talk to you so give me space"

J-"I'm really sorry"

I hear him crying, I was crying as well, I'm lonely now, but I wish him the best and I hope he's happy, even though I'm dying from inside, I still want him to he happy.

J- "I'll be watching you today, I'm going to be in front of the ring with the whole NTX wrestlers, I love y-"

A-"Bye Joe, I have to go get ready"

I told him and hang up... I just feel so lonely, and dissapointed, I hated myself for falling for him and regret saying yes to him but things happened for a reason, I just want to know what's the reason why this happened.