Chapter 9: Losing myself

(Alex's POV ❤)

I was at the gorilla stretching for my match, I heard Beth's song play, I was facing Beth Phenix for my title. My music played and I went out, the fans went crazy when they saw me, damn I love my fans. Making my way to the ring I went on the right side of the ring and took off my leather jacket, and entered the ring going up the turnbuckle and posed, unluckily I saw Joe, he had his eyes on me, I quickly looked away and smiled at the crowd.

(Joe's POV)

I was staring up at her when she turned around and stared at me as well, we made eye contact for 5 second til she turned around and smiled at the crowd. "Man is that your ex?" Colby asked me, Colby has been my friend for the past year along with my other friend Jon, they are my 2 boys who I trust. "Yeah man, that's her" I told him "Damn, she's hot! Too bad Jon is not here or else he'll be checking her out the whole time" he chuckled "Right" Jon would've been drooling by now "Speaking of Jon, where is he ?" I asked him curious "Well he left with Summer" Colby answered nodding his head "I wish he could find a girl that will take him serious" I want Jon to have a real relationship not bunch of sidelines.

(Alexandra's POV ❤)

**skip match till the end**

Beth pushed me to the ref making him fall to the ground and pass out for a bit. I pushed her out of the ring along with myself and when I stood up and turned back to get back to the ring everything went black...

I woke up at the medical room, Mark was sitting next to me "Aghh" I had a huge headache "Hey baby girl try not to move that much" he told me nicely "What happend Mark? Why am I here?" I asked confused "Well, Umm you lost your title against Beth because Kharma attacked you with a chair. She slammed the chair on your head making you pass out and Beth took advantage and pinned you, and you also suffered a concussion, that's why you're here" he explained I couldn't belive it, I lost my boyfriend and now my title, I lost it completely. I just burst out in tears "It's okay baby girl, you'll get it back, you're by far the best Diva in this Era. Don't worry" he calmed me down and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I lost everything including myself....