Chapter 15: Bowling & Arguments

Alex's POV

We all drove back home, "Where's that one girl ?" I asked without taking my eyes off the road "She left early because she got mad" Seth answered "Why did she got mad ?" I asked, it got all silent until Dean answered "Well she kissed me by surprise, and I told her to never do that again since we're nothing" "Mmh" "Anyways Alex do you have a boyfriend?" Colby asked "No, why?" "I thought you did since you're gorgeous" "Thanks Colbs" I smiled, I watched Dean shot a glare to Colby through the mirror, I looked back at the road and continued driving.

Home

We were all in the kitchen, I had shorts and an adidas hoddie, I was cold okay, I took a nice cold shower when I got home. "So what are we doing later on?" AJ asked "I wanted to go bowling" Kaitlyn suggested "that'll be fun" Colby answered , I got easily distracted when I remembered about the dream last night..

I was running to the door when I felt someone pulled me back, when I saw his face all those memories came back, I screamed an that was when I woke up screaming too...

"Hellooooo!!" AJ yelled "Hmm what ?" I answered, Joe gave me a worried look, "Do you want to go bowling?" "...Yeah" I smiled at her "Be right back" I jumped out off the counter and ran upstairs to my bathroom, I searched for my anxiety pills and I noticed that I only had one left, I was absorbing it when someone knocked the door making me jump a little and drop the pill in the sink "Shit" I said under my breath and opened the door, it was Joe.. "Hey what's up with you" he sounded worried "Why ? I'm fine Joe" I walked out of the bathroom but he grabbed me by the shoulder and hugged me "Beth, if those memories & anxieties come back, you're going to have to see your psychologist Loomis" "Joe, I'm fine, I know how to control them" I had tears on my eyes "Who are you trying to fool Mila?" He sat me down next to him on the couch, he hadn't called me that ever since we broke up "Joe, I try but his face keeps popping in my head every time I close my eyes, that mask... and to make it worse there's a movie of the guy's mask and his damn psychologist's name is the same as mine" I cried in his chest "Damn, that's fucked up.. but Bethany I'm here now, You have 3 friends who wouldn't let anything bad happen to you, 2 strong girls too" he rubbed my back, hearing that make me feel better.

Joe's POV

My blood boiled whenever I remembered the guy's face, I hated him so much for hurting one of the most important people in my life. I hate seeing Alex like this, it just breaks my heart, "Joe" "Yes Alex?" "I ran out of my pills, I accidentally dropped it when you knocked the door" "Let me call the pharmacy so they could refill it and then when we leave to the bowling alley we'll pick them up" I felt her smile "Thank you so much Joe" I kissed the top of her head "No need to thank me babygirl.. now let's get ready" we stood up and she went to the bathroom to get cleaned out.

Alex's POV

I walked back downstairs, everyone was still in the kitchen, and when I looked at Dean he looked at me and looked away right away as if he was mad, what did I do now ?...

Jon's POV

Joe went to check up on Alex, I wonder why... What if Alex likes Joe and Joe likes her too? I'm wasting my time on her if she does actually have feeling for Joe.. but Joe has a kid, he wouldn't leave his baby momma right ? "Does Joe like her ?" Kaitlyn asked "Why?" AJ asked "Because he always worries a lot about her, and whenever she acts all weird he goes after her" "They went out before though, I don't think he likes her maybe as a sister but nothing more, because he has his baby momma" Seth explained... What the fuck they went out ?! How come Joe didn't tell me this !? No wonder... Alex still has feeling for him I bet.. I'm not going to get my hopes up aga-... wait no Alex is not the only girl in the world plus I never been good in relationships so I'm going to ignore these stupid feelings. I was angry now. When Alex came back she smiled at me but I ignored her. I don't like ignoring her but whatever.

Alex's POV

Everyone was talking about what bowling alley to go, "Dean do you like bowling ?" I asked him but he totally ignored me ... everyone gave him a look "What ?" He asked as if he didn't heard me... Damn. "Alex was aski-" I cut off Kaitlyn "Girls let's get ready" we all walked out and went up stairs, we were all done getting ready by 7, the guys were waiting downstairs by the door but I noticed that Dean wasn't there, "Where's Dean ?" AJ asked, and Joe looked at me with the same look he did when he told me he wasn't going to the double date with Joe's fiancé and I. "He's outside but he brought someone along"....

Bowling alley

We were all having fun except Dean and Renee.. He had his arm around renee and he whispered things on her ear and she would giggled every time, it was really annoying, maybe that was their fun I guess. We drove back home but we stopped at the pharmacy first and Joe got my prescriptions and we all went back home so we could pack for Smack Down in Iowa.

I was in my room packing and Dean was there too picking up his clothes and blankets, it was all silent until I spoked up "Why are you mad at me ?" ... silence... "Hello? Dean?" ..silence again... "Whatever" I was about to walk out when he stopped me and pinned me against the wall, "Dean let me go" "No, you want to know why I'm mad ? I'll tell you... I wouldn't be so mad with if you'll stop being a slut and stop messing around with Joe, he has a kid and you know his baby momma, what type of person are you?" "That's why ?.. Me and Joe aren't messing around he's been there for me whenever I get anxi-" "Dean are you done? I've been waiting for you like 20 minutes" Renee cut me off, I felt my eyes watering and hard to breath, my heart was beating fast, "I'll be down in a second" he told Renee and she walked back downstairs "As you were saying".... "I honestly don't need to explain myself, If you only knew you wouldn't be giving me shit right now" I snapped and he just gave me a blank look, "So you prefer being a slut than telling me ?" "I am not a slut" "I shouldn't have wasted my time trying to be all sweet to you, you're a total waste of time, and how do you expect to find the right guy when you're getting in between a relations-" I slapped him and he turn red, he pushed me causing me to fall back a little, he just stared at me for 3 seconds then left fuming out... I just hope I don't see him in Smack down..