Chapter 6: Life got better

(Alex's POV ❤ )

A couple of months later...

I was still going to therapy, Joe has helped me a lot, he has supported me a lot I just love him. I was sitting outside when I felt a kiss on my cheek it was Joe. "Hey baby girl I have amazing news" he said with the biggest smile "Come on spill it" I told him holding his hand "So I made a contract with WWE!" I hugged him tight "Oh my god babe! Congratulations!" I kissed him "but the other great news what that I got you in too !" I was shocked "You what ?" I asked confused "I showed Vince some of your best matches and he wants to see you tomorrow so you could sign your contract" he explained "Oh my God babe!" He swung me in circles. I told my family the great news and they were so happy about it. Joe and I been dating for 8 months now, he makes me so happy, I love him so much.

(The next day❤)

I was so nervous waiting outside for Vince to call me into his office. I had never been this nervous before in my life! When this young lady told me to go in I took a deep breath and walked him, "Hello Aletxandria , I'm Vince McMahon nice to meet you" he introduced himself "Hello Vince it's a pleasure to meet you" I told him trying to be chill, "So Alex here's the contract, you need to sign there and I must say those video are amazing, you are one hardcore Diva" he smiled at me "Thank you sir" I smiled at him back " So what's going to be your ring name ?" He asked "Umm I was thinking about Ari, Arya or Yetzie " I told him "I'm liking Yetzie " he told me with a smile "and I would like you to dye your hair to a dark purple or dark red" I nodded at him "Theme song ?" He asked "Star in the sky" I answered "Okay I will need you to talk with Sandra, she's the WWE designer for the outfits" he told me "Okay Sir I will" I smiled at him "You can leave now, it was a pleasure meeting you and can't wait to see you compete" he shock my hand "A pleasure working here sir, thanks again" I told him and walked out the room. Oh my god ! I just met Vince McMahon! "Babe bad news" Joe told me walking up to me "What's wrong ?" I asked worried "We're going to work separate, I'm going to NXT and you're off to WWE the main roster" he hugged me, "it's okay babe, we're going to see eachother eventuall" I told him "Yeah now it's time for me to go pack and leave at 8 to catch my flight" he told me as we were walking to the car. I can't believe I'm not going to be able to see him. The hardest thing was to say goodbye, but I know we will get to see eachother soon. I missed him already, It felt as if half of me was gone too.

I already talked to Sandra and we came to an agreement on my outfit. My debut is in 2 weeks! Joe and I were having a long distance relationship. I watched him compete under the name Roman Reigns in NXT, a lot of girls need to calm down and learned that he's taken! I didn't like Summer Rae, she gave him this look that I didn't like.