Chapter 17: She's my everything♡

*Smack Down Continues*

I was in catering just relaxing and having time for myself, I was listening to 'Crazy' by Kidney Thieves, when I was done relaxing I walked up to the gorilla and stretched. Kaitlyn's song played, and I watched her making her way up to the ring, then all of a sudden The Shield's music played, why would they come out on a divas match ?

They sat on commentary and then my song blasted throughout the whole arena, and the crowd cheered loudly. I did my twirl and walked down and made my entrance in front of the ring this time and just waited for the bell to ring.

**Skip Match till the end**

I was beaten up and tired as hell. We both got out the ring and we both tried to perform the spear, but instead we slammed our head together and we k.o for a while. The ref counted but I luckily was the only one who struggled but made it back in the ring at the 9th count, "Here's your winner by count out, Yetzie !" The crowd cheered, I tried to stand up but didn't succeed, I fell on my knees and that was when Stephanie's music played "Congratulations Yetzie! But I'm sorry to ruin your happiness, here on the back I have your next opponent waiting, here let me introduce her" Tamina Snuka's theme played "Tamina Snuka!!" She walked down all serious "I can't believe she's making Yetti go through all this just for the opportunity to the Woman's Championship which she deserves!" I heard Jim Ross say, right when Tamina got in she went directly to attack me. About 10 minutes later I manage to perform a spear on her and get the pin "1...2...3" "Here's your winner & the #1 contender for the Woman's championship YETZIE!!" Lilian announced the crowd went crazy, I looked up to Stephanie and gave her an evil smirk, when Kharma's theme blasted throughout the whole arena, she had a microphone on her hand "Congratulations
Yetzy, but let Kharma introduce you to your opponents for this Sunday on Elimination Chamber" Kharma gave me an evil look, Maria's theme played and then Mickey James. "Chaz, Kharma wanted to make this more interesting so this Sunday it's going to be a Handicap Match!" Stephanie laughed along with Kharma and the other two walked down into the ring and tried to attack me but I double speared them. I stood up and pointed at Kharma and then at her belt, "That's going to be mine Kharma, you'll see!" I shouted and laughed. I looked at the Shield and blew them a kiss and walked into the crowd and backstage.

Dean's POV

I swear Alex is an amazing competitor, she has a lot of agility, strength and she's a high flying diva. You don't see that a lot on the other divas, Alex looked hot wrestling especially when she yelled "That's going to be mine Kharma, You'll see" and then gave her a crazy laugh, I like my girls a bit crazy. When she blew us a kiss I winked at her and smirked.

When that ended the guys and I went to catering and relaxed and made a plan for our match this Sunday. "Hello Ambrose" Renee told me seductively "What up?" "Can we speak ?" She smiled, I got up from the chair "Make it quick" we went outside by the gorilla "Jon please tell me that you still have feelings for me" "I can't Renee" "Why?" She asked close to tears, I can't handle girls crying, the only girl I can handle crying is Alex "Because I don't have feelings for you" "Don't tell me that Jon" she cried out and hugged me "Renee I'm sorry, I have feeling for someone else" "Alex? You barely met her Jon, She can be crazy" "I don't care about what you have to say about Alex, you don't know her so don't assume that she's crazy cause she isn't! She's the only one who actually makes me feel happy whenever I'm around her! Something that no other girl could do! Not even you!" I spat angrily that was when Alex walked by eating an ice cream cone and just stood there akwardly, I smiled at her and walked up to her leaving Renee "What's up with Renee?" She asked "Umm she's something else" she giggled "But she was crying" " I don't know probably on her period" I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and walked back to catering ♡

Alex's 's POV

I took my prescription and I'm a bit calmed but not really. I was with the boys at catering, I wonder what was that all about with Renee and Jon, I just ignored it and talked with the guys.

I received a call from my God-father, "Hello?" "Hey honey you did amazing I'm proud of you" "Thank you" "Listen we're going have a family reunion in a bit, you're welcomed to come a long with your friends" "Well thanks for thinking about me, I'll see if we go" "Okay sweetie, see you and love you" "me too bye" I hanged up, I felt bad that I was rude to him but then I remembered about how he always compared me to her so I didn't care. "Hey boys do you want to go to my God-fathers place?" I asked "Umm sure" "Will your parents be there?" Jon asked nervously "Yes" "Alright"

It was Jon, Joe, Colby, April, Celeste and me. We got all dressed and I drove to my God-fathers house, "Welcome mija!" He walked up and hugged me tight, "Hi padrino" I smiled and then went to say Hi to all my family. It was 11 at night and I was tired already, I hugged my mom and she was close to tears "I'm so proud of you mija" she "Thanks mom, I really miss you" a tear fell from my eye "I miss you too honey, how are you with everything? " that was when everything came back, It was hard for me to hold my tears but I managed to hold them back "Got bad news, but I'll be okay" "What bad news honey ?"... "The guy escaped from prison" when I told her that she hugged me tight "Everything will be okay sweetie, I love you so much" "I love you too mom... Okay I want to introduce you to someone" "Who?" "This guy who I met, he's an amazing guy, Jon come" he walked up and smiled at my mom and reached to shake my mom's hand and she smiled and shock his hand "Hello I'm Jonathan Good, nice to meet you Mrs. Marin" "Nice to meet you too Jon."

Well that went well, my dad was also very nice to Jon. It was 12 when I was close to fall asleep on Jon's shoulder. My uncle showed us our room and luckily it had 4 beds, it was a huge room. "Okay who's with who?" Seth asked "I don't care man, I'm going to sleep" I hopped on the nearest bed and layed down "Okay April and Celeste can share beds since you guys are girls, Joe and I will take those 2 beds and Dean the couch" I felt someone lay next to me, it was Dean "Man I'm staying with Alex so no couch for me" I giggled and went to the bathroom to change to my pjs, they were pink and black adidas shorts and an adidas shirt, and remove all my makeup. I layed on my bed and closed my eyes "Goodnight Dean" he had his back on me but then he turned around "Goodnight beautiful" he smiled and slowly leaned in for a kiss, It felt amazing♡ I smiled and fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me.

Dean's POV

She's something else, she's like a drug to me, without her I'll go crazy. This kiss ment a lot to me, I'm actually willing to give 100% of me, if we actually get into a serious relationship. All I know is that I'm not giving up on her because she's my everything now.