Chapter 5: Going Crazy

(Alex's POV ❤)

They took me to the ER, because I need stitches on my open cut and my lip. They gave me gave me pills to rest. I woke screaming "He's in the house, He's in the house" when I fell someone wrap their hands around me "No baby, I'm here, I'm the only one here" it was Joe I felt so safe around him "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you" he told me with his eyes filled with tears, I was crying on his chest, only him can calm me down. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me right now babe, just take your time and rest, I'm going to be right here" he assured me "I love you" he told me giving me a gentle kiss on my forehead " I love you too" I told him and closed my eyes.

3 months later...
I was going to therapy 3 times each week to see my psychologist Dr.Loomis, he has helped me a lot but I will never forget that. A lot of things were going through my mind, Graduation, Prom, Lisa, Stranger, Therapy, Wrestling and Joe. I was siting in this big rock by my house with my 2 cousins, Daliah and Maria when 3 tall girls came up to my cousin Maria asking her why she was talking smack about them, I wasn't paying much attention until my mom told me to go in the house and this big girl yelled at her to shut up, I got so mad and stood up face to face with the girl "Who do you think you are walking in my yard and yelling at my mom huh?" I yelled at her not caring if my family and Joe's family was there, she pushed me and I pushed her back, I punched her a couple of times until Joe separated me from the girl, the girls left running away from my house. She scratched my lip and it was bleeding "Yeez Babe are you okay ? What has gotten into you?" Joe asked me "I don't know I just got so mad when she yelled at my mom" I told him, my mom gave me a hug and gave me a tissue paper with alcohol in it so I could press it on my lip so it could stop bleeding. Joe hugged me "you should've seen yourself beating her up, you got really mad huh?" He asked "Babe I don't like when they yell at my mom, I wasn't going to let absolutely no one come into my house and yell at my mom like that" I told him and he just smiled and gave me a gentle kiss. If he only knew that I was dying from the inside.

Sorry it was a short chapter, but don't worry the next chapters will be awesome (: