Chapter 18: Elimination Chamber

It was Elimination Chamber. I was in the locker room changing when I felt my phone vibrating

Unknown number -'Better stay away from Jon or else!'

I'm 100% that Renee was the one who sent me this message, I just ignored it and continued changing. I was listening to music so I could focus on my match, I was listening to Beyonce ft Shakira- Beautiful Liar ◇♡

Catering ♡
When I walked in and sat down on the nearest table. I was scrolling through Twitter saw some positive tweets and some negatives but I don't let them get me down. I felt someone wrap their arms around me "Hello Jon" I giggled "Who's Jon ?!" I turned around to see a mad Alberto Del Rio "Umm he's this one guy from the Shield, he's 6'4, dirty blond hair, beautiful blue eyes" I told him nicely "WHY DID YOU CONFUSE ME WITH HIM? AND WHAT DOES HE HAS TO DO WITH YOU?" He asked almost screaming, "First of all who the hell are you to be asking me all these question as if we were something when we're NOTHING!" I spat "Baby please don't tell me that what we had didn't meant anything to you?" "Alberto we were never a thing, we didn't had nothing, I told you in the first place I didn't wanted nothing with you... and don't ever call me baby again" "Listen to me, we're something okay ?! I actually have feelings for you!" He took a hold of my hand and pressed it hard "Alberto you're hurting me" that was when Dean walked in and pushed Alberto away from me "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BE TOUCHING MY GIRL LIKE THAT HUH?!" He spat, I held Dean behind me "So this is the guy you left me for? He's nothing compared to me!" "SHUT THE HELL UP ALBERTO! WE WEREN'T NOTHING AT THE BEGINNING! I TOLD YOU CLEARLY I DIDN'T WANTED NOTHING WITH YOU, DID I SHOW INTEREST ? NO! DID I TELL YOU I LIKED YOU? NO! WHAT PART OF NO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I yelled at Alberto, Dean was surprised of how I responded "Stay away from us, and FATHER AWAY FROM ALEX! Considered yourself warned Del Rio" Dean warned him and we walked away together to my locker rooom.

"What the hell is his problem ?" Dean was pacing back and forth "Dean he's nothing, we never dated I don't know why he thought otherwise" I stood up and cupped his face "Listen to me, give zero attention to Del Rio, Just think about your match okay?" He gave me a cute smile and kissed me passionately, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued to kiss him passionately, and that was when someone knocked the door loudly, Dean cursed under his breath making me giggle "Maybe later" I peeked his lips and hopped off and went to open the door "Ms. Marin your match is next" a tech guy told me "Thank you" I smiled and went to kiss Dean one more time "Goodluck babe" "Luck is for losers" I winked at him and skipped to the gorilla.

My song blasted and I made my entrance, I looked up at Maria and Mickey and gave them an evil smirk, I'm ready.

**Skip match to the end**

The stepulation that the WWE universe picked was falls count everywhere, we were wrestling backstage and then we somehow made it back to the ring, that was when I speared them and pinned them both "Here's your winner Yetzie! " Lillian announced and the crowd cheered. It was an amazing match, then all of a sudden The Shield's music blasted throughout the whole arena.

They were surrounding me in the ring, Dean had a microphone on his hand, "Yetzie Yetzie Yetzie, first of all congratulations on your victory, you did amazing and you're an amazing competitor... You know Yeezy, you'll be better if you were one of us, part of The Shield, the most dominant force in WWE! what do you say Yeezy? Will you join us ?" I nodded no and they got mad with my answer because they all glared at me. Kharma's theme played and I turned around to see her walking up the steps, I walked 2 steps backwards and tripped because Dean put his foot out, I somehow landed wrong and made me choke up and not be able to breath well, Oh right my dumbass forgot my inhaler in my bag. Kharma perform her finisher and I landed face first on the mat and k.o for a bit, everything was blurry I couldn't see anything plus I was panicking because I couldn't breath.

Dean's POV

I followed the script and put my foot out so she could trip but she landed wrong because I heard her struggle catching her breath.
When Kharma perform her finisher on Alex, I got kinda scared because Alex looked really hurt or is she a really good actor. I wanted to see if she was okay but Seth pulled me off the ring along with Roman. "I guess Dean is worried because he keeps looking back at Yetzie" I heard Jim Ross say as we jumped over the barricade, Of course I care she's my girl. When we got up the stairs I turned back around and saw that Alex was taken on an ambulance.

"Dude I have to go see her" my voice cracked "Bro I understand but we have a match" Seth told me "Hey Alex it's fine now, she's at the nearest hospital, we'll see her when we're done with our match, Don't worry man she's strong" Joe's words calmed me down, Now I have to go win for Alex.

Alex's POV

I woke up panicking when I felt someone hug me tight, it was Dean♡. "Hey babe calmed down, everything is fine, keep your the breathing mask on" he kissed my forehead. Whenever I have hard times to breath I get body aches, My whole body was aching and I hate it because it makes me look weak. I tried to not look at Dean because I don't want him to see me weak but yet again there's time that I can't control this.

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡
Hey guys please vote or comment♡