Chapter 12: Meeting Dean♡

(Alex's POV ❤)

When I went backstage, AJ was there waiting there for me "Okay girl let's go change and then eat!" AJ yelled happily "Alright" I giggled. "Alex, you have an interview with Jojo" a man told me, he lead me to her she seem nice and kind "Hi I'm Jojo, nice to meet you" She politely greeted me "Hi Jojo I'm Alex" I gave her a warm smile "We're live in 3,2,1" the camera man said "I'm here with the beautiful Yetzie who made her return today in her hometown of Chicago" I could hear the crowd cheer "Tell me Yetzie how does it feel being back in action?" "Well Jojo it feels amazing being back here, I truly missed being here and now that I'm back I can't wait to get my hands on a certain Diva *cough* Kharma" I smirked "Well you and Kharma had your conflicts, she was the one who caused you to lose your match against Beth Phenix for the Woman's Champion, did you came back for the Championship?" She asked "Well I am back for payback, and I'm not just going directly for the championship, I came here to earn it" "Well its nice having you back" "thank you" "Goodluck in your future matches" she smiled and we went off air.

I changed and then went to the catering. When I walked in the catering and saw AJ on her phone sitting on a table with Kaitlyn, "Here she comes" Kaitlyn smiled at me "Hello girls, is there a bathroom here? I need to pee" "Over there" "Yas, thanks be right back" I jogged to the bathroom.

(Joe's POV )

We walked in the catering and saw AJ and Kaitlyn. Alex is probaly here I thought, "Man I'm hungry" Colby whined, we sat behing the girls "Hi guys" AJ and Kaitlyn greeted us "Hey girls" Seth and I said at the same time, Dean was just quiet. We saw Alex walking towards the girls but she didn't noticed us, Dean smiled when he saw her and sat straight, Seth just kept staring. Alex looked amazing, she changed a lot.

(Aletxandria's POV )

I walked back to where the girls were, Can't Hold us by Macklamore was playing on the radio, I heard Kaitlyn humming the beat, "I'm back" "Let's get some food I'm hungry" AJ said raising her hands, we got up and grabbed our food, I just placed pineapple, cherries, strawberries and watermelon on my plate and sat down, when I was walking back I noticed Joe and his 2 friends who were staring at me, Joe stood up and hugged me "Bad ass return Alex " "Thanks, it was nice having you there watching" "That was the script that we were following" he answered "Ahh" "Come I want you to meet my friends, this is Colby but you can call him Seth" he pointed at the two tone hair dude, his beard was kinda long but not too long, he seemed nice "Hi I'm Aletxandria but you can call me Alex" I introduced myslef and smiled "This is Jonathan or Dean" he was the one who was staring at me during my match "You can call me Jon or Dean" he gave me a warm smile and shock my hand "I'm Aletxandria or Alex" I smiled at him. Kaitlyn and Aj joined in and we ended sitting all together, I was in the middle of AJ and Joe, and in front of Dean. "Last 2 nights in Chicago and idk what we should all do" AJ said sadly "We can all go to my place and watch movies" I suggested "Do you have 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' ?" She asked me curiously "Yeah" "Yes I'm so going! " "I'm in" both Colby and Joe said "Me too" Kaitlyn smiled, I looked up at Dean who was staring at me "You in Dean?" I asked "Why not" he half smiled "Well let's get going" I said standing up, we all walked up to the locker rooms and got our stuff, I put on my Northface black sweater because it was chilly and I changed my heels to black converse. We met in the parking lot, "Alex can we go with you in your car?" Joe asked "Yeah sure" "Our rental didn't work so we had to use the taxi to get here" he explained why, I had a black Hummer "You drive that?" Dean asked surprise "Yeah that's my baby" I giggled, "Damn that's nice, by the way shootgun" he said running to the front seat, I just continued giggling. I got in the car and so did the guys, I lead the way back to my house, "This is a nice house" Dean said "Thanks" I smiled at him and he returned it, AJ parked next to me, "Alex do you have marshmellows, chocolate and crackers to make s"more?" AJ asked me with a cheesy smile "No, but now that you mentioned them let me go get some, and other food too" I turned the car back on "I'll go with you" Dean put his seat belt on again, Joe and Seth were already outside of the car, "Here's the keys Joe" I threw them at him and he caught them, "We'll be back in a bit" I drove off to the store with Dean. "So Alex tell me about yourself" he broke the silence "What do you want to know?" "Everything if you don't mind" "Well.. I'm 21, been in the WWE for almost 3 years, held the longest reign of the woman's championship, I also play soccer been in it for more than 7 years" "Damn, that's nice, a soccer girl and wrestler... that's hot" he mumbled I chuckled and pretending I didn't heard what he said "What?" "No nothing" he gave me and smirk.. now that was hot. I parked and we both walked in at Target.

"I want that and that and that" Dean said in and childish voice, I rose my eyebrow and we both burst out laughing "You are something else Dean" "I'm unique baby" he winked, I playfully rolled my eyes "Fine put them in the cart". We were arguing of who was going to pay for everything and he ended up wining...

"I could've paid for it Dean" I told him walking back to the car "Well you can pay me back later sweetie" he winked "by going with me on a date" Should I or ? Fuck it "Just because I want to be fair, I'll accept that... but I'm paying" I smiled sticking my tounge out he playfully rolled his eyes "Hey you want to drive?" I asked "You serious ?" He asked excitedly "Yeah why not ?" I smiled and gave him the keys.

When we got home, he carried the bag into the house "Wow" he said walking in "Welcome to my humble home, MI casa es tu casa" I told him in Spanish "Damn that was sexy, didn't know what you said but it was hot" we both chuckled "I said my house is your house" "Sweet I have a house in Chicago now" I giggled and walked in the kitchen where everyone was at.

"Food!" Joe yelled with his hands up, we made s'mores and sat in the living room, "Wait you guys, I have a bigger tv in my room and I have all my movies there" I told them "To Alex's room!" AJ and Kaitlyn skipped upstairs. We had everything there food, drinks, and of course popcorn! We all sat in the big couch , I was putting on the movie when AJ stood up running to her suit case "I need to change to my comfy clothes" she said walking to the bathroom, once they were all sitting I pressed play and turn around and saw that there was no space.. "Wow, you guys suck" "Here sit on my lap" Seth suggested Dean shot him a glare "don't worry I'm going to pull up my spinning chair" I told him and sat on my chair. Half way of the movie Kaitlyn k.o and so did Seth, AJ covered her eyes every time a scary part was on and so did Roman, Dean and I were the only ones who were watching it with no expression, right when the guy opened the door Joe screamed and the popcorn went flying everywhere, that scared me more than that scene that I jumped and fell backwards, "Ouch" I laid flat on my back, Dean stood up and helped me up "Thanks" "Anytime clumsy" I playfully punch his arm "Here sit next to me so you won't jump" he took a hold of my wrist and sat me down leaning on him "Joe you better not scream again" Dean told him "No promises" .. 10 minutes later I felt my eyes get heavy and I snoozed off because I was dreaming about the Melendez house, I was running to the door when I felt someone pulled me back, when I saw his face all those memories came back, I screamed an that was when I woke up screaming too...