Chapter 14: Soccer Game⚽♡

(Alex's POV )

I woke up at 7 a.m, Dean had his arm wrapped around my waist, I carefully managed to slip out and walked to the bathroom, when I walked out from the bathroom I received a message from my soccer coach.

Coach Kimbro : Hello Ms . Marin we have a game today at 1p.m. I'm expecting to see you there, if somehow you can't show up just give me a call or text me.

Shit.. I said to myself and went inside my room and quietly grabbed everything I needed and quickly took a shower. I took a 25 minute shower and when I walked out everyone was sitting on the couch watching 'Drake and Josh' I still had my pj's, "Goodmorning everyone" I said nicely with a smile "Goodmorning Alex !" AJ and Kaitlyn yelled "Morning babygirl" Roman said without taking his eyes off the tv and Seth just said Goodmorning with a smile, Dean was still sleeping, he looked so adorable sleeping. I went in my closet and got out my pink soccer bag, I placed everything that I needed, Soccer cleats, Hairbands, Tape, Chin Guards, Long socks, Spandex, Goalie Uniform,and My Uniform. "Where are you going?" Dean said in a cute raspy voice "I have a game today" I explained "You have a game and you didn't tell us ?!" Roman yelled "I was about to tell you guys, but I decided to finish packing first" I explained "Uhh I want to go see you play !" AJ stood up and skipped towards me "Can we go ?" Seth asked with puppy eyes "Sure, the game starts at 1, it's 7:50 so we have time to get breakfast but from here to the stadium it's like 30 minutes so well leave at 11:30" I said finishing packing "Alright" They agreed and AJ hugged me "You woke up happy today" I giggled "Yes I did" she skipped back to sit in the couch, "Goodmorning Dean" I gave him a smile "Goodmorning beautiful" "You could go back to sleep if you want, you look sleepy" "No I just need some cofee" he chuckled and got up, he had his jeans on and without a tshirt.

Everyone went to IHOP for breakfast, I just order scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages. "So what position do you play Alex" Seth asked me "I'm a midfielder but they also put me as a forward and during the second time of the game they put me as goalie depending of how we're doing" I explained "that's nice, since when have you been playing soccer ?" "All my teenage life, I always been a big fan of soccer and wwe of course" "She was always so busy" Joe chuckled "If it wasn't a soccer game it was wrestling practice or if it wasn't a wrestling match it would be soccer practise, or watching WWE and a soccer game" they all laugh. That was when a short haired girl walked in and walk directly to Dean "Hey Dean, Hi everyone" he smiled at us, everyone said hi as well and I notice Joe giving Dean a weird look, Dean was in front of me but he moved when the girl showed up so now she was in front of me, Dean smiled at me but I just pretended that I didn't see him and made eye contact with Joe "What time is it?" I asked him breaking the silence "11:10" "Damn time does go flying by" we all stood up, paid and walked to our cars. That one girl came on a taxi and I wasn't going to be mean and leave her there, but I was really dissapointed of how Dean didn't mention a girl before he acted all sweet to me, but I blamed myself for even thinking that I had a chance with love again, man it hurts...

I was driving to the arena, Roman was shotgun and Dean and the girl were behind, I felt Dean's eyes on me through the mirror, I just ignored him. When we got to the arena I told them where to sit and I walked in the locker and changed real quick, I changed into my spandex, and my uniform and left my adidas slippers on, when I walked out on to the field where it was almost full, I heard the crowd yell Alex, this is my adrenaline. I went over to the coach and she hugged me "Oh my god you made it !" We all group hugged "I wouldn't miss this" I smiled at her "Well put on your shoes and warm-up" she smiled and went to set up the warm-up drills, I sat down and put on my shoes when I heard my name getting yelled by AJ and Kaitlyn, they sat in the VIP area right next to where the players sit, I smiled and waved at them, I saw Dean in the middle of Joe and Seth and the girl was at the end of the seat next to Seth.... weird. I stood up and gave AJ and Kaitlyn a smiled and ran off to warm-up. Once we were done we lined up for both USA and Mexico's national anthem, USA anthem went on first then Mexico's, the camera was all up on our faces, when we finished I went over to the refs and the USA captain and shook hands and took a picture. I was captain and so was our goalie. I knew the USA goalie, Hope Solo she's an amazing goalie, and an amazing friend. The game started and all my mind was in the field.

(AJ POV)
This girl is a monster in the field, she runs so fast and she's really quick with the ball, "I didn't knew Alex could play like that" Seth said shocked "Play like what ?" Kaitlyn asked "She's a beast!" He exclaimed "Dude she was in Varsity  all 4 years" "You knew her since High School?" Dean asked with a serious face "Yeah man" "So Renee, are you enjoying the game ?" I asked her trying to change the convo because I knew that Joe and Alex dated back when she was in high school "I mean it's okay, I'm not a big fan of soccer" "Say that in front of Alex and she will have a heart attack" "Oh my God true!!" Kaitlyn agreed with me and giggled. 20 minutes of the game, Alex was getting the ball ready to kick it because the USA team committed a foul on her, Alex looked up to the sky and mouthed something and then she looked at me and then Kaitlyn, she smiled and then the ref blew the whistle, and Alex kicked the ball pretty darn hard because you could hear the kick and unbelievably made it in!! "Ahhhhhh!!!!!!" We all jumped and cheered except Renee, Alex came running to us and the team celebrated with her in front of us, Damn this crowd was going wild ! We saw her tearing up, she mouth 'Thank you God' and bended on her knees and all the team hugged her, damn this goal was really important for her.

Dean's POV

Alex was getting the ball ready to kick it, when she mouthed something and then looked at AJ and Kaitlyn, when the ref blew the whistle she kicked it damn hard because she made it in the goal, we all cheered for her 'that's my girl' I said to myself, she came running in front of us and she was trying hard not to cry because she had her head down till she lifted it up and said 'Thank you God" that brought a smile to my face, she looked at me and I gave her a bug smile and she luckily returned it and ran back to her place.

Alex's POV

I honestly can't believe that I scored, that goal meant a lot, more than people image, not only did I dedicated that goal to my mom but recently I haven't been playing well the past year and for me to score a goal like that, it brought up my competition against Hope Solo, but it also shut up all these people giving me ugly comments of how I played the last year. The first half was over and I changed into my goalie outfit, I got ready and stretched, "Alright ladies we have 10 minutes, do whatever you need to do" the coach, I walked over to my friends "What up " I smiled "Oh my god girl ! You're a monster !" AJ squealed " "Yes you're doing amazing babygirl" Joe hugged me "Thanks guys" Dean kept smiling at me and then walked up to me and hugged me, that felt nice "Great job princess" "Thank you Dean" he let go and winked, Someone didn't look too happy, "Yeah Alex great job" Renee said in an unimpressed voice "Thanks" I just have her a quick smile "Alright, I have to go get ready, I'm going to be goalie" I smiled "Goodluck! !!" AJ and Kaitlyn yelled "Luck babygirl! " "Goodluck Al" they all yelled and Dean quickly ran to me and hugged me "Goodluck Princess, make me even more proud " he gave me this smirk that oh my god I can't explain how cute he looked "I will" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

|Renee's POV|

My blood boiled every time Dean hugged Alex and called her princess. She's going to learn not to mess with my man and that Dean is mine no one else! I stood up and sat next to Dean, I hugged him and then kissed him.

Alex's POV

The 2nd time started and I was watching them battling for the ball at the other half of the field, when I turned around to see Dean and Renee making out, Dean broke it and then stared at me, but I quickly looked away, I got mad because I fell for his sweet words again... what a dumbass.

Dean's POV

I turned around and felt Renee press her lips on mine, I pushed her away and saw that Alex watched the whole thing, fuck. "What hell was that about Renee?!" I growled "Dean I love you, I'm sorry" "Well don't ever do that again you got it?!" I sat at the end and stayed there.

Alex's POV

I saw how Dean pushed her and went to sit by himself, I'm so confused man. At the end of the game we shock hands with the other team, and refs, we won 1-0, proud of my amazing team! We all went inside the locker rooms and left to our homes, good I need a nap.