Chapter 1: New Friend

(Alex's POV❤)

I was 9 years old when I got so into Wrestling, my favorite Diva was Lita and my favorite Superstar was The Undertaker.

On my senior year of high school I remember play wrestling with my brother Leo who was 16, I was practicing on my wrestling when our new neighbors drove into their new home. When the car door opened, I remember seeing this tall boy way older than me, he was cute but I ignored him because I knew he wasn't going to pay attention to a Senior who wore a Stone Cold Steve Austin Tshirt, and also because he looked way older, probably on his 20's.

My brother and I continued wrestling when I saw someone approach us, "Hey there, we're your new neighbors, the Leatis" he said with a big smile "My name is Joe Anoa'i Leati but just call me Joe" he continued I walked up to him and gave him a handshake "Hello we're the Marins, Welcome to the neighborhood" I said politely "My name is Aletxandria Marin but you can call me Alex or Cami, I go with whichever one" I said to him still shaking his hand, He was so cute ! I let go of his hand and he introduced himself to my brother. "You wrestle ?" He asked breaking the silence "Yeah, been training for 3 years now" I answered "Same here! My dream is to wrestle in the WWE one day" he said "Oh my god me too!" I said excited. Joe and I continued talking about WWE for like 2 hours until my mom called us in for dinner. "Well Joe I have to go eat dinner, I guess I'll see you around" I told him nicely and still pretty pumped that we both agreed on helping eachother accomplish our dream of becoming pro wrestlers. "Here let me give you my phone number" he said taking out a paper from his pocket, "I'll text you when I'm done eating dinner" I smiled at him "Okay Alex, see you around" he said smiling and walking away slowly, we both waved at eachother when he entered our houses.

When I was done with my dinner I went directly to take a shower so I could have more time to text Joe.

(Joe's POV ❤)

"She hasn't texted me mom" I nervously told her "just wait honey, she's probably busy, I mean she probably has to do homework or something, Is she in High School? " My mom calmly asked me "Yeah...Hopefully she doesn't thi-" I got cut off by my phone vibrating....

[Unknown number] :' Hey Joe:) it's Alex, your neighbor sorry if I took long, I took a shower when I was finished eating dinner so I could have more time to text you:)'

I was so happy when she texted, i don't know why but she makes me get butterflies when we talk, I know it's cheesy but it's true.

[Me] :' No its okay I understand Alex:) So what's up?:)'

I changed her contact name to [Mila] I don't know why but I like her name, Aletxandria Camila.

(Alex's POV ❤)

Joe and I have been texting all night, but he k.o on me at 12. I don't know there's something about him that makes me get this weird feeling in my heart, it was a good feeling though.

I recieved a text at 3a.m. It woke me up because I had my volume up. "Shit" I was half asleep, I looked over at my phone and it was Joe.

[Joe]: 'Sorry Camila, I tried to stay up but I just closed my eyes for a sec and I k.o like a rock:/'

Awe he's so adorable!

[Me]: 'It's okay Joe:) Don't worry about it (:'

I press send and k.o. I was awaken by my alarm at 5:30 a.m. I did my morning routine and did my makeup and my hair, I didn't do much to my hair I just straighten it and I didn't put a lot of makeup either. I wore black leggings from Victoria Secret and a pink hoodie from PINK and of course my pink converse. I noticed that I had a message from Joe.

[Joe]: 'Good Morning Camila ! I'm at Starbucks you want anything ?:)'

A had a cheesy smile on, oh my god he's so sweet!

[Me]: 'Morning JoeJoe:) Aww you're so caring ! And surprise me'

10 minutes past and I was waiting for my bus when I saw a black car just like Joe's and luckily it was him. "Cami here's your cofee" he said parking next to the bus stop "Awe thank you Joe" I recieved it from his hand "If you want I can take you to school, I don't have anything to do anyway" he said nicely, like if he wanted me to go with him " Yeah sure" I got in the car and he drove me to school.

~About 6 months later~

Joe and I have been inseparable, we got so close these past 6 months, but there has been a lot of rumors that Joe had a crush on me, he even got more shy around me, Hmm strange.

*End of Chapter 1 Hope you guys liked it ! Feel free to comment anything :) I will be updating this story every day I promise (: please vote and follow me:) *

P.s - Don't worry Dean Ambrose♡ will soon be part of the story! Duh he's the main character along with Aletxandria ♡:) Stay tune ♡