Chapter 7: Yetzie's Debut✨

(Alex's POV ❤)

God I was so nervous! I was wearing a black crop top that said "Be weird", a leather jacket that went up to my belly button, black spandex, long black socks with 3 lines of white, and my all black converse boots. I dyed my hair red and curled it, I had this beautiful pink lipstick and I loved how my make up came out, and I had my ear piercing on as well.

When Lita called out any Diva who thought was better and could win the tittle from her, My song played everyone was confused, walking down the ramp it felt amazing, entering the ring it felt as if It was my home, I grabbed a mic and went up to her "So you think strong enough to beat me?" She asked laughing "Well Lita I don't think I can beat you..." That made her show off her Woman's Championship, "because I know I can beat you", the fans were cheering at my come backs "Well I would love for you to prove it to me" she let go of her tittle and went up to me, we were face to face until the ref showed off the tittle in front of us and we both looked at it and then glared at eachother, I can't believe that I'm a newbie with a tittle chances on my debut.

~skip match~

I did the black widow on her and she tapped out!!! Omg !!! I stood surprised, I felt tears running down my cheeks, the crowd went crazy when Lilian announced "Here's your winner and the new WWE Woman's champion Yetzieeee!" I went up the turnbuckle and held My tittle up high like a champion.

Sorry if this chapter was short:( I've been busy with soccer practice and homework, but don't worry I'll try to update the next chapter tomorrow:) love you guys please vote and follow (: