Chapter 11: My return♡

(Alex's POV ❤)

Tomorrow I'm making my return ! It was going to be at my hometown of Chicago ! Joe and I decided to go on a double date since they were here in town, it was him with his baby momma and me with his friend, I'm just hoping is not that one guy... yes I still haven't forgotten.. We were waiting for Joe's friend at the restaurant, when he received a call...

Joe- Hey man, where are you ? We're waiting for you.
???-Man I'm with Summer so yeah tell that one chick that I rather be here than with her.
Joe-Man you promised you would come.
???-I don't even know that chick, I bet she's really ugly looking! I rather be with Summer.
Joe- I swear man you're a jerk, Summer isn't even worth your time, she's always with bunch of men.
???-Whatever man, Well tell that bitch of your friend to get lost cause I have my girl.
Joe- Whatever man, your loss.

Damn I don't know why he judges me without knowing me, it pisses me off!
"I'm really sorry Cami" he looked at me with sad eyes, I stood up "Don't be, hope you guys have fun, I'll leave you two alone" I said before walking away...

*Monday Night Raw*

No one knew that was making my return today, only my family. I was hiding from everyone at Stephanie's office... "Can't wait to see you compete Alex" She said excitedly "I can't wait to get my hands on Kharma" I said my eyes glued on the TV watching the Shield compete against Team Hell No and Kofi Kingston. "Alright champ, it's time for you to get ready, your match is next" she told me with the biggest smile "I'm nervous because not only my family are here but also most of my high school classmates and teachers... they are expecting me to wrestle" "Damn, how do you know that they are expecting you to wrestle ?" "Twitter and bunch of emails" she giggled.

I was planning to surprise Kharma, she's in commentary for the 14 divas elimination tag team match. My partners are The Funkadactyls, Mickey James, Kaitlyn, Layla, AJ vs. Summer Rae, Eva Marie, Eve Torrez, Aksana, Maryse, Beth Phenix , and Nicki Bella. At first they had 13 on 14 handicap match but they changed the script at the last moment, I was going to be in Kaitlyn team duh, but no one knew only Stephanie and Hunter.

(At Gorilla)

I was waiting for the sign so I could and make my entrance, I notice The Shield others in front of the commentary table, while Kharma was in commentary... strange. When the announcer made the sign my music played and the crowd went wild ! Damn ! I love this crowd already, After 20 seconds of my song I went out and did a twirl in middle, walking down the ramp I saw my family, old teachers and friends... memories. I smiled and waved to my family, before entering the ring from the back,I posed in the middle and made eye contact with Kharma , I gave her an evil smirk and wiped my shoes on the mat and entered the ring, I went up the turnbuckle and waved to the crowd, love them♡ when I took off my leather jacket I heard the crowd whistle, when I got off the turnbuckle I noticed someone staring at me on the corner of my eye, he was a tall, blue eyed man with short dirty blonde hair, he was cute to be honest... I hugged AJ and Kaitlyn, they were just as excited and surprise as the crowd "Oh my god you're back" AJ said excitedly "Yes I am" I smiled at her and Kaitlyn. Mickey started the match.. The guy was still staring, when I made eye contact with him he just smirked, I just smiled back and focused back to the match when I saw AJ staring at me, she came closer and whispered in my ear "That's Dean Ambrose, don't pay much attention to him he's a ladies man" "Oh don't worry I just smiled to be polite" "You're so cute alex, after the match let's change and meet up at the catering" "Alright" I smiled at her. The crowd was chanting my name.

(Skip match to the end)

It was 2 on 1 Handicap match, I eliminated almost half of the Diva's in the opposite team and they unluckily eliminated every Diva except for me in my team. It was me against Beth and Summer Rae...that name sound familiar.. Anyways when I was face to face with Beth I remembered of what Kharma did and I felt the anger rising, I speared her and pinned her, it was 1 on 1 now, fair.

Joe's POV

I was watching Alex compete and damn it's so intense! It was 1 on 1 so it's fair now. "That spear was awesome man" Colby said surprised "She learned from the best" I told them with a smirk, I looked at Dean who was staring directly at Alex with a smirk, I got a little jealous to be honest but it's whatever. "She's the girl who I was suppose to go on a date yesturday ?" He finally asked "Yeah" I answered, "Well Dean to bad my friend I have dibs on her" Colby said "We'll see" I just shocked my head...

Alexandra's POV

Earlier in the match I got kicked in the nose by Maryse and now Summer slammed my face on the turnbuckle... I felt flat on my back and when I touched my nose I noticed that I was bleeding... boy was I angry. I stood up and stared at Summer and gave her an evil smirk, I kicked her in the stomach and she fell on her knee, I stood her up and pushed her by the ropes and when she bounce back I speared her, I went for the pin "1...2..3" the referee counted and my song blasted in the Allstate Arena. The ref lifted my hand. I went up the right-back turnbuckle and gave Kharma an evil smirk, luckily I didn't bleed a lot but my nose was hurting. I got out of the ring and went to hug my parents and siblings, I made my way up the ramp and turned around and rose my hand while smiling and then walked back stage.