Chapter 2: Confession

(Alex's POV ❤)

I was in my room working on some homework and watching RAW when I heard a knock on my window, it was Joe.

"You could've gone through the door, but I guess you're a monkey and decided to come through the window " I said giggling "Yeah" he responded nervously " I need to talk to you Camila " he finally broke the silence "About what? " I asked him, stupidly acting like if I didn't knew about what he wanted to talk about, " About the rumors" he said getting close to me "Those rumors Camila, they are true" he confessed and he kissed me for only 10 seconds when he barged out my room through the window, I didn't knew what to do but when I finally decided to say something it was to late.

3 weeks later ..

Joe didn't talk to me for 3 weeks. Damn I missed him. My sister Stephanie and I decided to go to the park and watch some of the dance crews battle, it was amusing to me somehow. I was just there standing when I felt someone pull me from my shoulder, it was Joe.

"Camila" he said with a sad tone, I tried to walk away but he hugged me " I missed you so much, I'm really sorry for not talking to you Mila, but I want to make things right with you" he told me " It's okay Joe, all that matters is that we're talking again like the old times " I told him nicely with a smile " Mila, I really grew feelings for you these past months and I would love if you do me the honors to be my girlfriend " he told me nervously "Joe are you asking me to be your girlfriend? " I asked surprised "Yes Camila" he said with a big smile "Of course, I will love to be your girlfriend " I happily answered him and he hugged me and swung me around " Do you want to hangout later? " He asked me "Uh- I can't tonight, I'm babysitting" I told him "On a school night? " He asked surprised "Sadly " I told him "I'll drop you off there then." We got to the Melendez house, damn this house is so big! I can imagine how it looks inside. "Well I'll pick you up whenever the Melendez come back from their date " he said with a smile "thanks babe, I'll call you when they come back" I told him stepping out of the car "I love you" he told me nervously to what I was going to respond "I love you too" I smiled at him and walked away from the car and to the Melendez house.