Chapter 2 The troublemaking sister-in-law

One was rejected and given up because of his special physique, and the other was knocked out by his father by throwing an ashtray at him because of a disagreement with his family members. Who could not say that it was fate.

He put these trivial things behind him, raised his hand and took out the wooden pendant hanging around his neck, pressed a small bump on the pendant, and a gray cloth bag appeared in front of his eyes. He muttered "Potato," He casually reached into the bag and took out two large, smooth potatoes with yellow hearts.

He weighed the sweet potato and chuckled, then pressed the button on the wooden pendant, and the bag disappeared.

This was the only thing that Shen Jiyao found after waking up that did not belong to the original owner. In just a few days, he discovered the mystery. He felt that this was a gift from God. It not only gave him a second life, but also gave him a second life. Having such a treasure like him greatly ensured his survival rate. Shen Yao, who never believed in ghosts and gods, also rarely felt grateful in his heart.

He called it Tinker Bell's treasure bag, which was of course a little weaker, because most of the things in it were vegetables and grains, and they couldn't find any airplanes or cannons. By the way, there was also a book in it that recorded all kinds of things. There are almost all kinds of dishes and snacks in the book. For someone with a background in cooking, he was so happy when he touched this book that he couldn't add anything to it.

He can't live such a useless life. Since no one looks down on him in the past or now, he must live the way he wants and let those who look down on him take a good look at him. Moreover, he has such a cheating weapon in his hand, so He already had a plan, but before that, he had to ensure that he could fill his stomach and maintain three meals a day without making any noise to outsiders.

Shen Jiyao fetched water from the wooden bucket in the corner of the house and washed the potatoes. Then he carried the earthen jar filled with water to the outside of the house. Under the courtyard wall, there was a simple fire pit made of stones by Lan Qianjue. On the ground It is very simple to dig a pit, then dig a ditch, and use stones to make a circle around the fire pit to create a fire pit for cooking.

Shen Jiyao is very skilled at making fires. He used to dig pits and make fires with his cousins ​​when they went to the mountains to herd cattle at his grandmother's house. He knew these things since he was a child.

A few minutes later, sparks ignited in the fire pit. He put a few small pieces of firewood in and the fire gradually became stronger. Shen Jiyao placed the earthen jar on the fire pit and then went to the house to bring a blue Qianjue himself. He sat down on the small wooden bench he made, and from time to time he added firewood from the ditch below to cook potatoes.

Erdan, who was playing with pebbles outside the room opposite, saw Shen Jiyao cooking something, so he came over curiously and stared at it for a long time, then asked with a greedy look on his face: "Hey, what are you cooking?"

Shen Jiyao nodded. Too lazy to reply, just ignored him.

The temperament of the Canman boy has been polished away by the blame and beatings in his previous life. Even though he was only an eighteen-year-old boy in his lifetime, he has endured too much. After traveling to Shen Jiyao, he empathized with his experience, so he His indifferent temperament was even worse. In the eyes of outsiders, Shen Jiyao's temperament changed drastically after he came back from the dead. He was neither talkative nor crazy anymore. It was as if he had become a different person. Sometimes he looked quite perceptive.

However, his change did not affect everyone's intention to suppress him and ridicule him. However, he was always silent and looked like he was easy to bully.

Seeing that Shen Jiyao was silent, Erdan asked again arrogantly, but still got no answer.

The always arrogant and spoiled child suddenly became angry. He raised his foot to kick Shen Jiyao, but someone who was prepared grabbed his ankle. Shen Jiyao turned his head and looked at him, his heroic eyebrows furrowed. His gentle and jade-like face instantly turned cold and stern, and he scolded coldly: "Get out."

After saying that, he used his strength to throw Erdan's feet away, clapped his hands with disgust on his face, and then picked it up calmly. Firewood was stuffed into the fire pit from the ditch.

Not wanting to argue with a child does not mean that he is willing to be bullied, especially for Erdan who has no manners at all. He has endured as much as he can, and now he can't bear it no matter what.

Erdan was thrown unsteadily by him and fell to the ground. He had never seen Shen Jiyao get angry before. He was frightened for a while and did not dare to do it again. He sat on the ground stupidly and looked at Shen Jiyao. , then his aggrieved mouth deflated twice, and the next moment he cried at the top of his lungs, got up and ran to the house behind him.

Shen Jiyao frowned, blaming himself for being too impulsive and causing unnecessary trouble. However, he did not regret taking action. After all, his body was not ready for others to kick casually. The fetus is less than three months old, which is the most unstable time. Even though he is a little repelled by men who can get pregnant, he is not willing to kill a life, let alone others to bully him.

He has endured enough in this world. He thought that as time went by, he would go to work to help support the family after getting his ID card, so that he could gain favor and love from his family. Who knew that the more he endured, the more he would gain? Repeated beatings and harsh scoldings, that's it. That person in the previous life was his father. Although he was extremely irritable, he would not be rebellious and go against his father, so he gritted his teeth and endured it as long as he could.

Nowadays, these strangers who have fallen into the pit and looked down upon others are not his. Naturally, he will not let himself suffer the disadvantage of being dumb. And although Lan Qianjue seems lukewarm and silent on the surface, he can feel that Lan Qianjue is interested in them. This child cares, so he can't help but start to care. Until now, he pays more attention and care, so naturally he will not let others have the slightest chance of hurting the little life in his belly.

At this time, 'Shen Jiyao' did not realize that he not only gradually accepted the fact that there was a little life in his belly, but also liked the fetus in his belly. And Shen Jiyao's own point of view was: Now this The secondary body is his body, and the child is naturally his child. If he doesn't protect it, who else will protect it?

A moment later, disaster indeed struck. The sister-in-law's roof-breaking curses came from inside the house, and she rushed out in an aggressive manner. She pushed Shen Jiyao hard and then started pointing at the back of his head and yelling curses. Said: "You shameless thing, why should you hit my son? My son can't be beaten by someone like you who is pregnant with a freak?! Tell me, tell me! Why are you beating my son, you despicable child!" "

Shen Jiyao clenched his fists and gritted his teeth to control the irritable emotions in his heart. He was in a physical condition and did not intend to argue with the shrew. He directly raised the steaming pot and stood up to go back to the house.

The sister-in-law was not so easy to dismiss. She directly grabbed Shen Jiyao's clothes and pulled him back. She stepped forward with a fierce look and scolded him relentlessly: "Damn monster! You want to run away after doing something? You? Shameless monster! Why are you beating my son! How can you, shameless thing, stand up to a man?"

The woman's insults filled the sky, attracting the people in the courtyard. The second sister-in-law is quite pretty. A woman who always likes to paint her face red and green in alluring colors. At this time, she was holding a baby by the door and watching a play. Old man Lan was standing in the room with his two daughters, his face full of black eyes. Staring with eyes wide open, the two daughters were still young and therefore not yet married, and they also looked gloating.

The eldest daughter, who once bullied Shen Jiyao until he hit the wall, smiled happily, wishing that she could also pinch and kick him.

Shen Jiyao gritted his teeth and let her pull, but this woman was not easy to mess with. When she saw that Shen Jiyao remained silent, she thought he was afraid, so she scolded him more and more vigorously, and kept pulling Shen Jiyao. This movement attracted all the neighbors. After being summoned, they all watched in their own courtyards, talking quietly and gesticulating from time to time.

Shen Jiyao was shaken impatiently. The earthen jar in his hand was shaking unsteadily while he was pulling. He was afraid that he would accidentally drop the only earthen jar in the house and Lan Qianjue would have to work in vain for a few days, so He immediately broke away from his sister-in-law impatiently and pushed her back a few steps. Shen Jiyao returned to the house and kicked the door shut without looking back.

The sister-in-law accidentally broke away from him. She was stunned for a moment and then came forward to break down the door. After a long time, her hands hurt from the smashing, and she still couldn't open the door, so she kicked the lounge chair under the locust tree, her mouth was filled with confusion. She cursed impurely, kicked over the couch, then rushed over and kicked the fire pit into a mess. She still didn't give up. She looked around, then picked up a thick piece of firewood on the ground and smashed the door. The more she cursed, the more she cursed. Save your energy, the more you scold, the uglier it becomes.

While everyone was watching the play with great interest, a man walked out of the courtyard. He was tall and lean, wearing only a waistcoat on his upper body. His bronze skin looked very healthy, and his three-dimensional facial features and sharp contours were very handsome and good-looking. He came over with a hoe in his hand, pulled away the mischievous sister-in-law, and pulled her out a few steps. He first looked at the environment in front of the house, and then turned to look at her coldly.

"Huh! Not polite!" The sister-in-law was a little frightened when she saw it was Lan Qianjue. After all, this guy pinched his own sister with a purple face and almost killed her last time because of Shen Jiyao's accident. It's better not to mess with this kind of person. That's good. The sister-in-law pretended to look disdainful, snorted angrily and turned around to leave.

When Mr. Lan saw Lan Qianjue, he lost his temper. When he saw Lan Qianjue protecting Shen Jiyao, his face became even darker. So he turned around and said, "Close the door! It's an eyesore!"

The two daughters gloated . He looked at Lan Qianjue, then pretended to be obedient and docile and closed the door.

Seeing that there was no show to watch, the theatergoers dispersed one after another.

Lan Qianjue stepped forward to knock on the door, but the wooden door opened. Shen Jiyao glanced at Lan Qianjue expressionlessly before turning around and walking away to let him enter the house.

Lan Qianjue put the hoe next to the door and entered the house. She first looked at the person silently to see that he was not injured, and then asked in a low voice: "Are you okay?" "It's okay."

Shen Jiyao picked up the earthen jar . Planning to continue cooking, he said as he walked out: "You came back so early today. Did you not get any work?"

"Well, the farm work is over and there are no jobs to pick up. I will cook whatever you want." Lan Qianjue said. Come and get the crock.

Shen Jiyao avoided it lightly and said, "I'll cook the potatoes. You can rest for a while."

Lan Qianjue didn't insist. When Shen Jiyao left the room, he took off his coat and went to get some water to wipe himself.

After a while, Shen Jiyao packed up the lounge chairs, rebuilt the fire pit, lit the fire, put the earthen pot on the fire, and entered the house. Only then did Lan Qianjue ask: "Are you digging potatoes again? Tell me where you dug them. I'll go dig more later. You can't go out without one."

"It's gone, so I dug these two." Shen Jiyao lied without blushing. There were no potatoes in ancient times. When he cooked the potatoes, he startled Lan Qianjue and refused to let him eat the potatoes, for fear that he would not be able to eat them. In the end, he ate them himself to see that they were fine, and then he realized that this stuff was not only edible but also tasted good.

Lan Qianjue nodded silently when he heard this and said, "I'll borrow some rice to cook later."

Shen Jiyao was noncommittal, but was thinking about another thing. After a while, he suddenly said, "Since I can't get the job, , or try to open a piece of land to grow something yourself."

Lan Qianjue paused, obviously not knowing what Shen Jiyao would say. He couldn't even start a fire before, let alone take the initiative to mention it. After waking up from the accident, Shen Jiyao's behavior was very strange, and it was not at all consistent with his previous self. However, this did not hinder him from appreciating who he was now, so he said: "I have this. I've found a place in the past few days and will go to open up wasteland tomorrow."

Shen Jiyao took the opportunity to say: "I'll go with you to see if I can pick some wild vegetables."

Lan Qianjue turned around and looked at it. Seeing that he looked calm and serious, and didn't look like he was joking, Lan Qianjue was a little worried about his health, but she still nodded.

Shen Jiyao hummed, thinking about the potatoes on the fire, and turned around and left the room.