Chapter 53 The old man is sick

When he returned home that day, Shen Jiyao was so tired that he collapsed on the bed and couldn't move. Lan Qianjue put Xiaodoumi aside, came over and turned him over, and began to massage his thighs and shoulders. After finishing this Over the past month, Shen Jiyao finally gained some muscle and lost weight again.

There was silence in the room. After a while, Lan Qianjue suddenly said: "Ji Yao, why don't we buy an ox cart so that we don't have to walk back and forth to the town and you can rest more." "

What's the use of buying it? " Shen Jiyao muttered in a daze: "We are a family of seven. Can one cow pull so many of us? Don't tire the cow again when the time comes. It's been like this every day. I'm busy. I haven't taken good care of the poultry at home and now they won't lay eggs or grow. If I buy another cow to feed it, I don't know how much effort it will take and how tired it will be for you, so forget it. "

Lan Qianjue naturally knows this. Reason, he once wanted to selfishly buy a donkey or a horse for Shen Jiyao to ride to the town. However, the loyalty of the five people to them is also evident. Besides, there is also a woman Wang Yue'er among them, so Shen Jiyao only lets Shen Jiyao. It was really unreasonable for Yao to ride alone, so he wanted to buy an ox cart, but in this situation, they really didn't have time to take care of it. Lan Qianjue sighed secretly and had to suppress this idea.

Tomorrow is another day off. Although Shen Jiyao really wants to make money, he still stipulates a rest time. Every seven days of business, he will take one day off. This way he can take some time to mow the grass and come back to feed the poultry and wash himself. The bed sheets and quilts gave the five people a certain amount of time to relax. They were happy and he was happy to sleep in all morning.

The two of them always go to bed early recently. The busy work in the past month has taken away the energy for the two of them to be intimate. Every day when they come home and have dinner, they just think about sleeping. It was the same tonight. Lan Qianjue gave Shen Ji After Yao pressed his legs for a while, the latter fell asleep, so Lan Qianjue had no choice but to twist out a towel and wash him before falling asleep with him in his arms.

The next day.

Shen Jiyao slept until noon and didn't wake up until noon. When he woke up, the food was already ready. Xu Rong and the others had also returned from the grass, and they happened to sit down to have lunch together.

After eating, several people began to consciously pack up the dishes and leave the house. Lan Qianjue was going to the toilet, but was pulled back to the house by Shen Jiyao. Lan Qianjue looked confused but was not in a hurry to ask, he He let Shen Jiyao push him to sit on the stool and then said: "Why, what's the matter?"

Shen Jiyao sat opposite him and said: "What do you think of the five of them?"

Lan Qianjue said seriously without thinking. Said: "Very good."

Shen Jiyao nodded and continued: "So now I want to send them some monthly money every month. Do you have any ideas?"

"Any ideas?" Lan Qian Jue said: "They are hard-working and simple people. We should give them some monthly money. I have no idea how much you plan to pay."

"One tael per person." Shen Jiyao said: "Although it is a little less, it will be good for future business." Make it bigger and better, and let's send more to them."

Lan Qianjue had no objection, so she said, "You have the final say."

Shen Jiyao nodded and went to get the money from the bedside table. Lan Qianjue said. Then he went to call everyone into the house.

Several people sat at the table with serious faces, ready to listen to Shen Jiyao's lectures and plans. Several people especially liked to hear Shen Jiyao talk about his plans. They always found his plans very interesting. After all, he wanted to Things are different from what they thought, just like the breakfasts they are making now. They are not only interesting and imaginative, but also delicious.

Shen Jiyao looked at a few people and smiled and said: "I have worked hard for you for more than a month. Thank you for your support and hard work. Although I have made a few small bucks now, this is not my goal, so Saving money is necessary, but in order to thank you for your support, I have discussed with you, Brother Lan, and plan to give you one tael of silver each. When the business gets better in the future, I will give you more,"

Shen Jiyao said . Putting the five taels of silver in his hand on the table, he said, "You two each have one tael, take them all."

"Well, how can this happen?" Wang Yue'er waved her hands hurriedly and said, "Brother Shen, Brother Lan, you two We all know that people are not kind to us. Although we are a little tired on weekdays, we are all happy when we are tired. You never treat us as outsiders. Not only do you let us eat and live with you, but you also buy us clothes and shoes. Socks, if you give us more money now, how can we afford it? Take it back quickly. You are my boss. If we don't follow you, who else can we follow? We are just comparing our hearts to each other. You are good to us. We all remember it."

Xu Rong on the side also said hurriedly: "Sister Yue'er is right, this place is much better than my home. I was always bullied in that home and I didn't feel comfortable staying with you at all. We still have to thank you. Brother Lan has allowed us to live a good life with no worries about food and clothing. We don't need money from you, Brother Shen."

Shen Jiyao pushed the money over and said, "Just take it. I know it from Brother Lan." This is enough for you. You also have to save some money. If you have some money, you can do whatever you want. In the future, the four of you will have to marry wives. If you don't save some money, you can do whatever you want. "They

all kept it. After hearing this, they all shouted: "If we don't get married, we will follow Brother Shen and Brother Lan for the rest of our lives."

Shen Jiyao felt helpless and said, "Take it quickly, this is what we want, and it would be too disrespectful to refuse. "

Now that the words have come to this point, several people no longer refuse, and all express their gratitude to Dade for accepting it.

Although the people who accepted Shen Jiyao's silver were somewhat uneasy, they were still very happy. A group of people happily left the house and carefully stored the money.

Lan Qianjue went to lie down in the toilet and came back. Hearing from Shen Jiyao that Xiao Doumi's milk was almost gone, he went to squeeze some goat's milk to prepare. Seeing that the goat was a little uneasy, he thought that it might have been locked up for too long, so he took advantage of it. Today I took the dairy goat out for a walk at home, so as not to break the sheep and make it difficult to deal with the owner.

Now that it is February, the weather is gradually getting better. Seeing that there is some sunshine today and the weather is mild, Shen Jiyao plans to pack up the bedding and sheets and go to the river to wash them. Unexpectedly, before he has packed them properly, there is a burst of noise in the courtyard. Shen Jiyao heard the noise and the barking of Hei Dan. He went out to take a look and saw a group of uninvited guests coming to the courtyard.

Outside the courtyard, the eldest sister-in-law, the second sister-in-law and Lan Yuezheng were standing with fierce expressions on their faces. On the path were some people watching the show. Lan Qianjian and Lan Qianming were carrying a door panel one after another. Lying there was an old man with a morbid and aging look. He was covered with an old quilt and closed his eyes weakly. He coughed from time to time. Shen Jiyao frowned, feeling that this group of people were looking for excuses again. When he spoke, the elder sister-in-law spoke first.

"Oh, you live in a pretty good place." She looked around the yard with evil intentions, then looked at Xu Rong and the others who were blocked in the yard, and said in a sinister way: "I also bought such a group of guard dogs. It seems that they are really in town. I've found some change here, where's Lan Qianjue, tell him to get out of here!"

Xu Rong and the others naturally heard what the woman was talking about. Although their status was low, the young man's blood was not affected by his low status. After all, she was a poor person, so why could she act so superior to others? They gritted their teeth and clenched their fists, staring at their sister-in-law with displeasure.

"The dog couldn't spit out ivory, so I bought a dog, but there was one dog that barked in front of me." Shen Jiyao looked at his sister-in-law with a half-smile, and said: "Xu Rong, you don't have to follow her. Don't worry, if a dog bites you, can you bite it back? Don't be like her, Heidan, go back to the house, don't scare your kind."

"Yes, Brother Shen," the others responded.

"You!" The sister-in-law looked so angry that she couldn't find the words to choke him. The previous feeling of superiority disappeared instantly, and she said viciously: "I'm too lazy to talk to you, a shameless monster. Where is Lan Qianjue! Call him out! His father is dying now. This unfilial son has been ill for so long and he doesn't even look at him! It's a shame that his father pampered him so much

! Said; "Bring a person who is dying to be treated. Why are you bringing him here so that Lan Qianjue can get better just by looking at him? Oh, I almost forgot, where do you have any money to treat the old man? I'm afraid it's You can't bear to take it out. Why, if you think about Qian Jue now?"

"You're fart! It's his father! He doesn't care who gave birth to him and he still wants to be sick now . Let's take care of him? Stop dreaming!" The sister-in-law was so angry that she had already forgotten what she had discussed before. Looking at Shen Jiyao's attitude, she was probably trying to trick him. Money is not easy anymore, so why not leave people to him? The old man has been ill for so many days and has not shown any improvement. If he takes care of him until he dies, it will be better to have him! She was still worried that she wouldn't be able to break him by then. This was much more satisfying than trying to cheat him out of one or two taels of silver. She said viciously: "I'll leave him here today! If he doesn't want to take care of it, just wait." The old man is dead, he is not my father anyway!"

"Sister-in-law!" Before Shen Jiyao could react, Lan Yue on the side became unhappy after hearing this. She looked at her in disbelief and said: "You said What are you talking about?! My father is no longer your father, are you still my sister-in-law? That's

not what we just said! What did you say just now? Stop talking nonsense! The elder sister-in-law said: "Isn't it enough that your second brother and second sister-in-law and I have taken care of you for so long?! You still want to hurt us! Don't say anything today, the old man will let them take care of you. Look at how many people there are in their family. Why do you want us to take care of you? I don't want to take care of you anymore. Let's go!" The sister-in-law said and asked Lan Qianjue to put him down and took Lan Qianjian, who looked confused, away.

The two angrily walked through the crowd, and were scolded on the spine by a group of theatergoers. The two ran out of the path yelling at the people who were scolding them.

Before the second sister-in-law could react, the eldest sister-in-law had already left. She wanted to leave too, but naturally she couldn't go out like the eldest sister-in-law. Her reputation had already been ruined by what happened last time. If she was poked like the eldest sister-in-law again, She walked out with her backbone, and she no longer had to stay in the village, so she said: "How could this sister-in-law do this? Didn't I just say that I would bring the old man to see my third brother? Why did I just run away without him? "Let's go take a look. We have to find them and take our father home, but they can't be left here."

The second sister-in-law said and pulled Lan Qianming. This Lan Qianming is not stupid, and he naturally knows what his wife wants. She ran away, so she echoed a few times, and the two of them went down the stairs and passed through the crowd together. They couldn't help but sweat secretly, for fear of being spit on by others, but I have to say that her trick was indeed effective. Looking at the two people with disdain, but not criticizing them, the second sister-in-law and Lan Qianming ran away in a hurry.

Shen Jiyao looked at the two families who had all run away in the blink of an eye, and felt very unhappy. It seemed that they wanted to throw the pot to him. Shen Jiyao looked at the old man lying on the door panel with despairing and painful eyes. Although he was very sad, She was disgusted, but she didn't intend to leave him alone. After all, he was Lan Qianjue's father. Even though the old man kicked the two of them out of the house, he didn't look good and wanted to frame him as a disaster star. Although these behaviors were hateful, Shen Ji Yao also felt unwillingness and hatred in his heart, but he was not angry with someone who wanted to die, so he said to Xu Rong who was standing aside: "Xu Rong, go and ask Uncle Li to come and show him Look."

"You don't need to be so kind!" Lan Yue, who was left behind by the elder sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law, looked like she was trying to stop crying, and yelled: "My father, I can cure it myself, there's no need for you to be so shameless. Brother, you are so kind!"

Shen Jiyao said indifferently: "Oh, it's up to you."

Lan Yue wiped away the tears that fell, squatted down and dragged the board to leave. Shen Jiyao didn't want to care about it, but after all, It was Lan Qianjue's father. No matter how much he was targeted at him, he still raised Lan Qianjue who loved him. For this, Shen Jiyao should really thank him.

So Shen Jiyao sarcastically said: "Bayang Yue, you've only grown up but not your brains. Don't you really understand that you are so angry that you will die of anger? Didn't you hear what your good sister-in-law said? I mean, Since you have not done any real harm to me, I would like to give you a good advice. Although the old man does not like to see me, I am not so narrow-minded as your elder sister-in-law and second sister-in-law. However, if you want the old man to be raped by you, In fact, I have no objection to delaying my illness. After all, he is not my father. I am not heartbroken. To be honest, I don't want to care about it. If the old man really has a problem with me, your good sister-in-law will probably instigate him. The whole village has come to trouble me, but he is Brother Lan's father. I don't care if I feel sorry for him. If you still have some brains, stop touching him and let Uncle Li come to see him. If you insist on wanting him to die early, Then you are free to do as you like. "

Shen Jiyao is not stupid. Thinking of the characters of his sisters-in-law, he has already roughly thought of what might happen next. If the old man is really dead by then, it will be over if they come to ask for his father, so naturally he is He must take the opportunity to tell everyone about the power of it, otherwise if he keeps the old man now, he will be causing trouble for himself.

Basket Moon didn't know what was good and was still crying and yelling: "You have no brain! You weasel is not good at giving New Year's greetings to the chicken! I will not leave my father in the home of a monster like you!"

Shen Jiyao said with a meaningless smile; "You can do whatever you want. If you want to leave, leave quickly."

Lan Yue dragged the door panel to herself and took a lot of effort to move a small step. At this time, a clear-minded bystander accused: "It's really stupid. Old man Lan is so virtuous. Why should he be dragged home to wait for death if he doesn't get treatment? It's true that this basket of moon has to torture people to death to feel comfortable. "

"I would say she is just like her two sisters-in-law. , I wish the old man would die. Last time, didn't he say that Mr. Lan's two sisters-in-law drugged and framed them for the sake of Mr. Lan's property? I don't think this Lan Yue is a good person. This brother wanted to treat her father, but the result It's good for her. She insists on dragging his father back. Isn't it better to go back and wait for death? I heard that this old man has been ill for several days and can't get up to take care of himself. They don't see them calling Uncle Li to come and take a look. I see, that must be true. There really isn't a good person in this family."

"Shut up!" Lan Yue was so angry that she turned around and yelled at everyone, if he knew about her father. If she was so ill, she wouldn't listen to her sisters-in-law and didn't go to Uncle Li to see her father in order to extort Jiyao's money. She regretted it so much now that she had been stabbed by everyone, where was the scar? And a good face.

"Oh, we can't say it yet. Let's stop talking. That's her father. We don't care what he does whether he lives or lives. We can only wait until her father dies in her hands."

Basket Moon was finally discouraged and stopped holding his hand . Then he sat down on the ground and cried helplessly.

Shen Jiyao looked at Lan Yue coldly and cried for a long time before saying: "Don't mourn here, it's bad luck. You can go on your own. If the old man stays, I will find a doctor to treat him."

Lan Yue was not only ungrateful. , and yelled: "Bitch! I don't need your help!"

Shen Jiyao frowned when he heard this and was about to get angry. At this time, the crowd became restless, and Lan Qianjue came back with the dairy goat.

Lan Qianjue overheard the conversation between the two at the intersection. He looked very bad because Basket Moon scolded Shen Jiyao. He drove the dairy goat into the yard several times and ignored it. Instead, he stepped forward to give it a try. He picked up Lan Yue and carried her out of the yard, saying coldly: "Dad, you don't have to worry about it. Leave it to me to take care of you."

"What are you doing! Let me go!" Lan Yue struggled unwillingly and said, "Lan Qianjue, you I'm going to turn on this bitch! Are you my brother anymore?"

Lan Qianjue frowned and slapped Lan Yue on the face without hesitation.

Snap! Before Lan Lan Yue could finish her words, Lan Qianjue slapped her in the face. There was a sudden silence all around. Everyone watched silently. Lan Lan Yue was slapped so hard that her face turned to one side. It took a long time before she gradually realized what she was doing, covering her face in disbelief. Turning her face to look at him, she said viciously: "You hit me?!"

"Get out of here." Lan Qianjue scolded coldly: "Don't act like a fool here, otherwise you and I are related by blood. , Based on your words, how can I give up! He is my father, I will not harm him, don't challenge my endurance, how can a woman get married in the future if she doesn't learn to be too mean?"

Basket Moon blushed at his last words. She stared at him unwillingly for a long time, then turned around and ran away crying.

The onlookers saw that there was no chance, so they all said: "Let's go, let's go, it's none of our business." As they said this, they gradually returned to the original route.

Lan Qianjue went up to the yard with her brows furrowed, feeling very gloomy. Shen Jiyao said to Xu Rong who was standing aside: "Xu Rong, go and call Uncle Li."

Xu Rong nodded and ran away.

Shen Jiyao walked up to him and said, "Carry your father in."

After hearing this, Zhang Yong and the others hurriedly stepped forward to lift the old man. Lan Qianjue said, "Carry him in."

Zhang Yong Wang Baoer and Wang Baoer each carried the old man in. Shen Jiyao went into the room and picked up Xiao Doumi who was lying on the bed, and said, "Zhang Yong, move him to the bed."

"Oh!" Zhang Yong agreed and covered the bed with him. The old man's quilt was pulled back, and a rotten smell suddenly hit his face. The clothes the old man was wearing were extremely dirty, and the quilt was even more dirty. I don't know how much shit he had peed on him. Zhang Yong and Wang Baoer carried the person to the bed without changing his expression and settled down before leaving the room.

Lan Qianjue pulled the folded quilt on the bed to cover the old man. The stench on his body was really overwhelming. Lan Qianjue said to Shen Jiyao: "You go out with Doumi first, I'll do it." Take care of him."

Shen Jiyao walked out with Xiao Doumi in his arms and said, "I'll boil water for you."

Lan Qianjue just hummed and started to deal with his father quickly.

Shen Jiyao was a little annoyed. His feelings for the old man were as good as ice and fire. He was a little unwilling, but because of the relationship with Lan Qianjian, he had to compromise. Now he only hopes that the old man can get better slowly, otherwise Lan Qianjian Qian Jue felt uncomfortable, and it would also disrupt his current life rhythm. He didn't want to be disturbed by anyone. Thinking of this, Shen Jiyao sighed, handed the millet to Wang Yue'er, and went to the kitchen. Boil water.

After a while, the water was boiled, and Shen Jiyao brought it into the house. He saw the old man looking at Lan Qianjue who was undressing him with turbid eyes. He didn't say anything. He was so angry when he saw him coming. Turning his head to the side, with a look of disgust and disdain, Shen Jiyao didn't care and said to Lan Qianjue: "I'll put the water here for you. I'm going out."

Lan Qianjue got up and brought water to wipe the old man's body. .

Shen Jiyao closed the door and went out, took a chair from Xu Rong's house and set it up in the yard, took Xiaodou Mi and sat in the yard in a daze.

Not long after, Xu Rong and Uncle Li came together. Shen Jiyao hurriedly stood up and said, "Uncle Li, there are people inside. Could you please go and see what the problem is."

Uncle Li nodded and took a few steps up. Go and push open the door and go in.

Shen Jiyao watched the door close and continued to sit on the stool holding Xiaodou Mi in a daze.

As soon as Uncle Li pushed the door open and entered the room, he wrinkled his nose at the smell. He walked to the bed and looked at the old man lying on the bed who looked ten years older. He asked Lan Qianjue: "How did it end up like this?" You look good, how long have you been sick?"

Lan Qianjue wring out the cloth and wiped the old man's body. Hearing this, he said lightly: "I don't know, I don't know that my father is sick. He just brought it here today."

Uncle Li opened it. The quilt looked at the old man's shriveled skin and said: "I've been lying here for probably seven or eight days. Old man Lan, have you been sick for so long? Why didn't anyone inform me? It took me so long to come here. I'm seeing a doctor. Don't tell me that you don't have money for medical treatment. My two eldest sons are guarding me."

The old man slowly turned his head, looked at Uncle Li fiercely, and said in a hoarse voice: "I, I obviously screamed.

Yue , go and treat you. She said she can't treat you. You're not willing to treat me because you're afraid that I won't have money to treat you! When did Lan Ziyue come to invite me? I'm at home all the time. Why didn't I see her coming? I think it's probably your good son and daughter-in-law who are causing trouble again. I wish you were dead so that their wishes could be fulfilled. "

Uncle Li is a straightforward person with a rather eccentric temper. He dislikes people who make trouble, and he dislikes old man Lan even more. He always feels that he looks arrogant as a village chief. Lan Qianjue sees the old man because of this. His expression became even worse as he spoke, so he took over the words and said: "Uncle Li, please help my father take a look first."

Without saying a word, Uncle Li pulled out the old man's hand to check for pulse. After a long while, he suddenly stood up and backed away in panic. After a few steps, he said to Lan Qianjue with a solemn expression: "This, this seems to be an early symptom of tuberculosis. Old man Lan, you have been feeling itchy in your throat from time to time in the morning recently, feeling weak and fatigued all over, sometimes cold and hot, and chest tightness and chest pain."

When Lan Qianjue heard that the old man had lung disease, he paused with his hands, and then continued to wipe the old man's body. On the contrary, the old man had a very strong reaction. After hearing this, he took a breath and kept coughing. He had to He raised his hand to beat his chest, looking out of breath.

Upon seeing this, Lan Qianjue hurriedly patted his chest. At this time, Uncle Li came forward and pulled him over, scolding: "What are you doing? Tuberculosis is contagious! There is no cure for it. Do you want to contract it at such a young age?" Are you suffering from this disease? You don't even think about it, you are a father, how can you act so carelessly?"

Lan Qianjue looked at the old man on the bed and couldn't stop at Uncle Li's words. , but his eyes were already red with sadness, and he said angrily: "He is my father!"

Uncle Li said helplessly: "There is no way. If I had discovered it earlier, I would have been interested, but now if you go over and get close to him , it's your family that will suffer. Don't hold your little baby next to him, be careful. I think the old man can't stay in our village, otherwise we may all be infected one day. I have to inform Yang Sanzhen and let him solve this matter. I'm afraid it will cause a big problem. "

Yang Sanzhen is the village chief who was just elected not long ago. He is fair and never blames anyone. He was friendly and sincere, so he was elected as the village chief.

Seeing that Uncle Li wanted to leave, Lan Qianjue was afraid that his father would be burned or sent out of the village if word spread that his father had tuberculosis, so he grabbed his arm and said, "Uncle Li, please treat me no matter what." Dad, give him some medicine and give it a try, there's nothing you can do about it."

As he spoke, he bent his knees and knelt down.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Uncle Li was startled and wanted to pull him up, but he couldn't pull him up. He had to say: "Boy Lan, you can't embarrass me like this. This is about everything." If you hide the lives and wealth of the villagers for the sake of your own father and don't tell the village chief, who will be responsible if something happens in the future? You also have a baby at home!"

Lan Qianjue gritted her teeth and still insisted. "Please Uncle Li, please save my father!"

"No, I can't make the decision on this matter. I have to go to the village chief. Go and tell him yourself. It's his business to decide whether he wants to stay or not." I can't be the master." Uncle Li said, ruthlessly breaking Lan Qianjue's hand away, and took a few steps forward to open the door. Just as he was about to go out, Shen Jiyao blocked the door.

Uncle Li looked up at Shen Jiyao, who was standing against the backlight, and said, "Let me out quickly."

"Uncle Li, please treat me well." Not only did Shen Jiyao refuse to give in, but he said, "I've seen tuberculosis before, but it's not The symptoms of tuberculosis are severe, high fever, not like pneumonia. The old man's weakness and discomfort may be ordinary pneumonia. You may not know that pneumonia is inflammation, which is similar to the symptoms of tuberculosis. Although it may turn into tuberculosis, it has been so long. The old man does not have those symptoms, and his physical weakness is not necessarily caused by illness. If he lies in bed for too long without exercising, he will naturally become more and more weak. I think it can be cured. Please take a closer look."

"This. " Uncle Li hesitated for a moment. Seeing that Shen Jiyao was talking clearly and had no intention of giving way, he gritted his teeth and said, "Okay! I'll take a closer look."

"Thank you, Uncle Li."

He raised his hands to cover his mouth and nose, walked back to the bed and sat down to continue diagnosis and treatment.

Shen Jiyao came into the room and pulled up Lan Qianjue, comforting him softly: "It's okay, don't worry."

Lan Qianjue gritted his teeth and nodded, holding Shen Jiyao's hand tightly and looking at his father.

After a while, Uncle Li said doubtfully: "It's exactly what you said. He just has a low fever. Old man Lan, please tell me carefully how many days you have been sick!"

Old man Lan still hasn't recovered from the desperate situation just now. , then suddenly saw hope, he thought about it carefully with a busy look on his face, and then said: "I've only had night sweats and fever for about three or four days. A while ago, my whole body ached, I couldn't get out of bed, and I had a severe headache. In the morning I also have a cough, but I don't have a high fever."

Shen Jiyao felt relieved after hearing this. Although he didn't know if it was pneumonia or tuberculosis, the symptoms didn't sound like a big problem.

After hearing this, Uncle Li raised his hand and touched his forehead and said: "It's really not hot. It seems that it may be the situation that the little brother said. I'm going to prescribe some medicine for you. You can take it." We'll see in a few days. Boy Lan, you can find someone to go home with me later to get the medicine." Uncle Li said as he walked to the table and sat down to write the prescription.

Lan Qianjue nodded, looking like he was surviving the disaster.

Shen Jiyao said at this time: "Uncle Li, please don't tell the village chief first. If the old man's disease is not tuberculosis, it would be bad to cause panic. In fact, tuberculosis is transmitted through sputum and saliva. We are leaving the village. It's also relatively far away, so you can rest assured that it won't infect everyone. I hope you can give us some time to try."

Uncle Li looked at Shen Jiyao with some disappointment and said, "I'm talking about you little brother. , this old man treated you so badly, why did you turn on him!"

Shen Jiyao was not afraid to tell the truth in front of the old man, he said without any concealment: "That's his business, I'm just doing it for Brother Lan now. I just wanted to help him, and I asked you to do a favor. If there is a problem, we will definitely solve it and we will definitely not harm everyone." Uncle Li reluctantly compromised

and said: "Okay, please take good care of me, I'll leave first."

Ji Yao hurriedly made an invitation gesture and said, "Uncle Li, I'll see you off."

Uncle Li nodded, and the two of them left the house one after another.