Chapter 65 Simple Planning

There were gradually fewer people in the restaurant, and everyone started to eat. Everyone was too hungry to talk, so they all immersed themselves in their meals. Brother Zhou and the others always felt that the food cooked in the restaurant was somehow better than in the restaurant. The food eaten in the yard was delicious, and the flavors were all very distinct, so I had a great time eating it.

Naturally, they don't know that if they want to cook good food, firstly, it is a matter of the strength of the fire and the stove. The size of the fire determines the quality of the dishes. The stove can stir the stir-fry and ignite the flames to cook the dishes. Secondly, the strength of the fire determines the quality of the dishes. It depends on whether the ingredients are complete. When the ingredients are complete, the dishes will be more delicious.

A group of people were eating around two tables. Guests who got up after finishing their meals came over from time to time to take a look at the food eaten by several people. They were immediately attracted by the hodgepodge. They all said that they would order this hodgepodge when they come back next time. Lan Qianjue also changed his mind. He is usually not good at talking to strangers, but he warmly welcomes them back next time.

After finishing the meal, only one table of guests left. The people at that table were still drinking and fist-fighting. They probably wouldn't be able to leave for a while. Everyone sat and rested for a while before getting up to clear away the dishes. Shen Jiyao He wanted to carry Xiao Doumi on his back to pack things with everyone, but Zhang Yong and the others were unwilling to let Shen Jiyao have to work with them after he had been cooking for a whole day, so they urged him to rest for a while and leave it to them. Just fine.

Shen Jiyao was also very tired, and because everyone was urging him to rest, he no longer refused, and went to the backyard to wash up with Xiao Doumi in his arms.

Shen Jiyao's whole body smelled very unpleasant of oil smoke. Only Xiao Doumi and Lan Qianjue did not dislike him. Anyway, he disliked the smell on his body very much. He carried Xiao Doumi and went to the well to fetch water. , boil water, working with one hand is so tiring, Xiao Doumi is very happy, Shen Jiyao has been suffering from the pain of boiling the pot all day, and has to run around with Xiao Doumi in his arms. After preparing the bath water, Shen Jiyao I can barely lift my hands.

He put Xiao Doumi on the bed and lay down on his stomach, then with his trembling hands that were so sore and trembling uncontrollably, he took off his clothes and got into the barrel to wash his hair and take a bath.

Shen Jiyao washed his long hair feebly. He felt that the hair was too much in the way. He always wanted to cut it shorter with scissors. However, in this ancient time where long hair was everywhere, it was probably not enough to cut it short. Not to mention that becoming a killer would also attract a lot of scrutiny from outsiders, so he had not moved. But this was not the answer. He had to find a way to solve this problem. He couldn't always take a shower after cooking. Washing his hair takes so much energy and is troublesome. It doesn't matter if it's a hot day now. But when it's cold, he won't be able to bear it if he is asked to wash his hair and take a bath every day.

Shen Jiyao rubbed the Polyporus cocos that Lan Qianjue specially bought for him into his hair and rubbed it. A rich fragrance surrounded the tip of his nose, which was very comfortable. He felt much more relaxed and his head became clear. He washed it While thinking about how to solve this problem, an idea suddenly came to his mind. He instantly thought that he could make a suit of clothes specifically for cooking, just like a modern chef. This would not only look hygienic and clean, but also eliminate the need to change clothes every day. , if Buzhuang has the conditions, you can also make a hat to cover your hair, so that the cooking will be much cleaner.