Chapter 68 War Letter

To the west of the town, inside Jubaozhai.

It was past noon, and there were no customers eating in the restaurant. A middle-aged man was sitting at the table with an angry look on his face. Thinking about today's events, he felt extremely angry. He clenched his fist and punched the table as if to vent his anger. There was a muffled sound, and the waiters in the restaurant looked at him one after another. The man who was busy doing the accounting at the counter over there glanced at him, and then handed the account to the accountant in his hand, and he walked around the counter and walked to The man next to him poured a cup of tea and handed it to him, and said with a smile: "Brother Wang, why did the incident become so angry? Can you tell me why the incident became so angry? I can also analyze it for you."

This man was from Sifang Guest Restaurant. Shopkeeper Wang Changshun took the tea cup and took a sip of tea. He said with an annoyed look on his face: "Hey! Brother Zhao, you don't know something. I'm really frustrated today. I'm really pissed off. Just now a young man came to my restaurant." During the meal, all the dishes were prepared, but he inexplicably refused to eat. He also lost a piece of silver and came to ask me how to get to Liuxian Tower. This humiliation was simply more irritating than not giving me any money after dinner. Where do you think this Liuxian Tower came from? It actually took away all our business and became famous in just one month. Now you have asked me about the whereabouts of Liuxian Tower. Not once or twice, it's really abominable!"

Zhao Tianqi, the shopkeeper of Jubaozhai, who has passed his thirties, has a mustache on his lower lip. Hearing this, he habitually raised his hand to touch his beard and said: "This is Isn't Liuxian Restaurant just the restaurant opened by that brother? What ability can a brother have? It's hard to destroy his own prestige if he is so ambitious. What can a mere lowly brother do? Perhaps the weather has been so bad recently. It's hot and I can't handle the cooking. Isn't it the same in previous years? Don't worry about it."

Wang Changshun said with a depressed look on his face: "Hey, brother, you don't know something. Zhenbei has always been a difficult place to do business. Now a brother. Not only did he open a restaurant in Zhenbei, it also boosted the business in Zhenbei. Now everyone is praising him for taking advantage of him! Moreover, all the business in the town has gone to his house, and the house is always full and sometimes even crowded. I had to queue up, and I occasionally heard from diners who came to my place to say that there were people who came all the way to Zhenbei from various villages and towns just to have dinner at his restaurant. You think it's really annoying, because his business is so good. , our family is not as good as before, it's really annoying, if he hadn't robbed our business, who else could it be?"

When Zhao Tianqi heard this, he couldn't help but feel jealous, and he also heard the meaning of Wang Changshun's words. , then said: "That's what brother Yi wants to do."

This was exactly what he wanted. Wang Changshun hurriedly whispered: "We can't let him continue to be so arrogant, otherwise we two go to welcome guests and make an appointment with Zhang Wu , let's go downstairs and give Liuxian a challenge, let him compete with us in cooking, what do you think?"

Zhao Tianqi hissed, and said with a considerate look on his face: "I'm afraid it's not right, let the three of us challenge him ." Even if one person wins, he will be said to be weak."

"What do you care about? It's best if we win." Wang Changshun said, "It's best to drive him out of town. It's better to hinder our business. My good brother, you should make a decision. After all, we have been in the town for more than ten years, but we have been suppressed like this by this little brother. If this matter is spread It's really embarrassing to go out. After all, this Jubaozhai is also a restaurant that has been opened by your ancestors. It is a time-honored brand! How can one lose so easily to someone who has just arrived? "