Chapter 90 Final Chapter

Old house in Lianhua Village.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and every household is very busy today. Zhang Tianwen, Lan Qianjue, Xu Rong and others are grilling bacon and sausages in the house behind the mountain, while Lan Qianjian and Lan Qianming are surrounding a thigh-high man in the courtyard. The stone bowl was pounding steamed glutinous rice back and forth to make glutinous rice cakes. The eldest sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law were not at home, so they brought a lot of vegetables to the well to wash. Wang Yue'er and the eldest sister were choosing vegetables in the house, and the old man and Zhang Yuesheng were not at home either. When they were idle, the two old men were chatting and laughing about killing chickens and geese. Because this year a group of people came to Lianhua Village, even Su Ye's grandma came. At this time, she was cooking paste in the kitchen, waiting for Lan Qian Jue and the others came back to post couplets.

I am afraid that these children are the only ones left with free time at home. Erdan is now over ten years old and cannot play with Xiaodoumi. At first, he was very ignorant and laughed at Xiaodoubao, which made Xiaodoumi dislike him, so he could only stay here. At the door of the house, with a small kid on his back and his second sister-in-law's four-year-old Xiaofu playing with stones,

Xiaodoumi finally coaxed Xiaodoubao away from his father and came back before he had gone out for long. At this time He was covered in mud and was holding the little bean bun tightly from outside the house to the courtyard. Su Ye and Shen Jiyao were preparing the ingredients on the big table under the locust tree. Seeing Su Ye immediately broke away from Xiao Doumi's hand and ran to hug Su Ye's legs. He pointed at Xiao Doumi and hummed: "Dad, he is cruel to me."

Su Ye and Shen Jiyao stopped what they were doing . Looking at each other, the two of them looked in the direction Xiaodoubao pointed. Xiaodoumi looked like a mud ghost, covered in mud and dirty. He was looking at Shen Jiyao with his lips pursed. Shen Jiyao said "Doudou, why are you bullying your brother? Why did you end up like this after going out to play?"

Xiao Doumi put her hands behind her back and said seriously: "Dad, I didn't bully him. My brother wants to play in the mud pond. I I was afraid that he would fall in and I tried to pull him home, but he refused to comply. He insisted on making trouble with me and pushed me into the mud. I didn't hurt him. As soon as I climbed up into the mud, I saw him looking like he was about to cry. , and took him home."

Shen Jiyao said with a smile: "But you scared people with such a stern face."

Xiao Doumi pursed her lips and remained silent. He looked towards Xiao Doubao who had his face buried in Su Ye's clothes.

Su Ye took the cloth on the table and wiped his hands, squatted down and hugged Xiao Dou Bao, and said with a gentle smile: "Dou Bao, how come you can't get along with your brother Doudou? He likes you so much, but you bully others like this. ? Why don't you complain first and say that your brother is cruel to you? How many times did your father tell you not to play in dangerous places and to listen to your brother's words? It's okay now. You pushed your brother into the mud and made him all dirty. The bad guys should complain first. You are getting more and more shameless. Go and apologize to your brother, otherwise my father won't like you anymore."

Xiaodoubao pouted his mouth unhappily and didn't speak for a long time. Su Ye didn't urge him. She just looked at him seriously, but Shen Jiyao on the side said: "Doudou is still young and doesn't understand anything. He will become sensible in the future. Our Doudou is the elder brother, so naturally he will not be angry with his younger brother. Doudou, you think so." No."

Xiao Doumi hummed over there and said seriously: "Dad said, we have to let him, otherwise Uncle Su will not let him marry me in the future."

Shen Jiyao said in a dumbfounded voice: "... ....What kind of nonsense is this?"

Su Ye laughed out loud after hearing this. After hearing this, Xiao Dou Bao looked at Xiao Dou Mi, and then whispered to Su Ye: "Dad, Dou Dou. Brother is not angry." That means that Xiao Doumi is not angry, so he doesn't have to apologize.

Su Ye helplessly touched the bun on the top of his head and said, "I don't know, dad. Go and ask Brother Doudou if he's angry. If he's not angry, you won't apologize, okay."

Xiaodou Bao looked at it. Su Ye thought for a long time, then reluctantly nodded, trotted up to Xiao Doumi, and said crisply: "Brother, you're not angry, right?"

Xiao Doumi hummed and said, "You're not angry, you're still Come and play with me."

"Okay." Xiaodoubao tilted his head and said with a smile. "Let's go catch crickets."

Xiaodoumi also laughed and said, "There are no crickets now. I will take you to see the little goslings." Xiao Dou Bao suddenly became interested and said, "Let's go see the little goose. Brother Dou Dou, let's go quickly." He even took the initiative to hold Xiao Dou Mi 's

hand, which made Xiao Dou Mi smile happily.

The two of them left as soon as they could. Shen Jiyao shouted in a fit of laughter and tears: "Doudou, go change your clothes first. This outfit is dirty. What if you get your brother dirty?"

After hearing this, Xiaodoumi hurriedly grabbed Xiaodou. Bao, the two little guys said something mysteriously and then ran to the woodshed where Shen Jiyao and the others lived.

Not long after, Xiao Doumi changed her clothes and came out, and the two of them ran outside the hospital.

Shen Jiyao smiled and said to Su Ye: "Xiao Doumi actually coaxed Xiao Dou Bao in two times. You are really a big kid."

Su Ye picked up the kitchen knife and started to cut the meat. Hearing this, he smiled and said: "Doudou is sensible. Don't argue with Dou Bao, otherwise for the things he did, someone else would have been beaten."

Shen Jiyao smiled and said, "He did this to Xiao Dou Bao, and not long ago he even faced the six-year-old opposite him in town. The child was beaten to tears just for a joke about Xiao Dou Bao, but that's okay. Isn't it what we want Dou Dou to treat Xiao Dou Bao well? Dou Bao is a little brother and I'm afraid he will have to suffer a lot of gossip like us. , Xiaodou Mi can protect him wholeheartedly, and he will not suffer any grievances in the future."

Su Ye nodded, raised a smile at the corner of his mouth, and said no more.

In the afternoon, Lan Qianjue and others returned carrying the roasted bacon on a piece of wood.

Zhang Tianwen and Lan Qianjue were walking one behind the other. They only wore a thin piece of clothing. They were not afraid of the cold in this cold weather. It was all for the convenience of doing things. The relationship between the two was the same as that of brothers, and they could do anything. After all, they are much closer than the two brothers Lan Qianjian.

They hung the bacon above the kitchen, and then came to help Shen Jiyao and others, while Xu Rong, Zhang Yong and others helped Lan Qianjian and the others pound glutinous rice cakes and make bean paste cakes.

The twenty-ninth day of the twelfth lunar month passed in such a busy way, and on the second day, twenty or thirty people gathered in the courtyard, set up two fires, cooked sweet wine cakes, ate them, and then began to prepare the New Year's dinner.

All the cooking was left to Shen Jiyao and Lan Qianjue. Everyone divided the work and had all the meals ready in the evening.

There was no room for one table, so we divided it into two tables.

Xu Rong and the others sat at the same table, while Lan Qianjue and his family sat at the same table as Zhang Tianwen and his family.

The adzuki bean buns began to stick to the adzuki beans. The two little guys did not sit next to the adults. Instead, they carried two bowls of rice with many vegetables and placed them on a wooden bench. They squatted on the ground facing each other and ate while playing. Picking vegetables from each other's bowls and eating them is like playing house, and they laugh happily from time to time.

After a group of people had a lively New Year's Eve dinner, Xu Rong and the others were left to clean up the rice bowls on the table. They did not pile up together, but formed pairs, and several people gathered together to find a place. Playing, Xiao Doumi and Xiao Dou Bao were inseparable. They went to ask their elders for lucky money one by one. After Shen Jiyao and Lan Qianjue gave twelve taels to each of them, they ignored them and went to the river outside the village hand in hand.

The sky gradually darkened, and the two of them found a big rock to sit down. Shen Jiyao sat in front of Lan Qianjue and leaned in his arms. The two of them looked at the river below quietly without speaking for a long time.

The crackle of firecrackers rang out from the other side of the village. The sound of firecrackers came one after another. It lasted for more than a quarter of an hour before gradually stopping. After a while, the gorgeous fireworks shot straight into the sky. The river reflected the gorgeous scenery above them. The two people raised their heads one after another. Amidst the dazzling fireworks, they smiled at each other and touched their lips in tacit understanding.

"I asked people to open some land outside the forest outside the villa. In the future, we can grow some vegetables there, raise some chickens, ducks and geese, and raise some fish and shrimp in the lake. What do you think?" After a long silence, Shen Jiyao said So said.

"You say it, I'll do it." Lan Qianjue lowered her head and kissed Shen Jiyao's head, and said, "As long as I'm with you, there's no problem with anything."

Shen Jiyao smiled and continued planning: "More Give Doudou a private tutor and train him well. If he can get the first prize in the exam in the future, it will be better for Xiao Doubao if he follows him."

Lan Qianjue said: "It doesn't matter whether he gets the top prize or not. We, Brother Zhang and the others are not doing well . Well, as long as Doudou treats Xiaodoubao well, they will live well no matter how rich or poor they are."

"That's true," Shen Jiyao nodded.

"Just like us, no matter whether we are rich or poor, it will not affect our feelings." Lan Qianjue said softly: "Ji Yao, I'm glad to meet you." Shen Jiyao

smiled when he heard the words, and he turned sideways He leaned into Lan Qianjue's arms and said, "Me too."

The two hugged each other quietly. The cold wind couldn't blow on Shen Jiyao at all, and was completely blocked by Lan Qianjue. Shen Jiyao Yao sat quietly with his eyes closed for a long time, and then said softly to Lan Qianjue: "Actually, I know that you have always thought that I have changed too much, and I am different from when we first met. I just pretended that I didn't see the strange look in your eyes. Because I didn't know how to tell you at the beginning, but I want to say it now, do you want to hear it?"

"You said it."

Shen Jiyao thought about it for a long time before saying, "I'm not Shen Jiyao, and you were the one when something happened to him. I know, but I am also him, and this body is his, it just depends on how you view it."

Shen Jiyao originally wanted to be more detailed, whether Lan Qianjue believed it or not, but he suddenly didn't want to be too detailed, it was too fantasy. , he himself doesn't have a clue, why bother to speak out and add trouble to Lan Qianjue.

Sure enough, Lan Qianjue was a little confused when he heard it, but he didn't think much about it, but said: "Your behavior is indeed different from before, it just feels a little weird. It's okay that you are still you. I love you now." "Whether you are or not, as long as you can be by my side, I will be happy."

Shen Jiyao had already expected that Lan Qianjue would say this, but after hearing it with his own ears, he felt deeply touched. He turned around and kissed Lan Qianjue. Jue, hugged his waist tightly again.

There is no need to explain many things too clearly, it is enough for each other to know each other.

The Spring Festival has gradually passed, and a group of people returned to the town. The restaurant has now been completely handed over to Lan Qianjue, while Shen Jiyao went to take care of the villa.

Five months later.

Six oxcarts loaded with goods were slowly driving on the road. Shen Jiyao and Lan Qianjue took a group of waiters and Xiaodoumi to sit on the first oxcart, and the family happily drove to the countryside. go.

Heidan ran around happily, but Xiaodoumi was not very happy, because after leaving the town, he could no longer see Xiaodoubao every day. He asked Shen Jiyao with some depression: "Dad, when will Doubao become like you?" Just like dad, you have always been with me."

Lan Qianjue and Shen Jiyao were talking quietly together. They were both a little surprised when they heard this. Shen Jiyao was stunned for a long time before saying: "Ten more. In five years, you can do what you want. Of course, you have to have Xiaodoubao want to follow you. Doudou, you have to keep an eye on her and don't lose your wife." "

You. Teach him what to do with this." Lan Qianjue said in a dumbfounded voice.

"Don't you also teach him to give in to Xiao Dou Bao, or else he won't be able to marry Xiao Dou Bao in the future." Shen Jiyao laughed and mocked him.

Lan Qianjue rubbed his nose uncomfortably and stopped talking. The topic was successfully brought up again. Xiao Doumi looked depressed, but when he arrived at the villa, he smiled again. Xiao Dou Bao, his father and others Waiting outside the gate of the villa, Shen Jiyao was stunned when he saw the villa decorated in bright red inside and outside.

He said to Lan Qianjue with some disbelief: "I just haven't been here for a few days, and I made it so festive. It's just a move. There is no need to make it so festive."

Lan Qianjue smiled. , exchanged glances with Zhang Tianwen who was waiting outside the villa, and then said to Shen Jiyao: "I specially invited Brother Zhang to ask them to do it. Ji Yao, today is not only a move, but also our wedding day." I want to have a nice wedding with you, please tell me."

Hearing this, Shen Jiyao was so moved that his heart ached. His eyes, which had never shed a single tear, were instantly filled with moisture, and soon his eyelashes were covered with moisture. Wet with tears, Lan Qianjue felt extremely distressed and hurriedly held the person in her arms and comforted her softly.

Not saying it doesn't mean that she doesn't want it. Lan Qianjue has always kept this in mind. This moved Shen Jiyao very much, and he was even more grateful to have entrusted him to the right person for life. He hugged Lan Qianjue's lean and strong waist tightly. , reluctant to let go for a long time.

On that day, the red gate of the villa was pasted with exquisitely cut red words of joy. The sound of festive firecrackers continued for a long time, and the words of blessing never stopped.

It is rare to have a close friend in life. If you can be with someone who understands and loves you, no matter how you live, you will be happy every day.

The brothers who were struggling in the crowd each gained simple and sincere feelings. No matter whether they were rich or poor, they could not change their feelings, which was the most rare thing.

The author has something to say: It's finished. I feel like I don't know what words to use to end each article. Thank you to every little baby who accompanied me to the end. I love you. The next article is about to start writing about the end of the world. My favorite baby You can go and bookmark this article. There are many shortcomings. I will pay more attention when writing articles in the future so that the little babies can read happily. I am grateful to every little baby who has accompanied me. I love you.