Chapter 74 Love

Shen Jiyao returned to the study to look through the recipes and picked out many dishes that could use green peppers.

First, a dish of loach chili, stir-fried until soft, then add some tomatoes and garlic leaves and stir-fry. Not to mention how delicious it is. Although it is a bit tacky and does not match the style of the restaurant, what is important is novelty and taste, not just ginseng. Bird's nest, chicken, duck and fish are called elegant and noble. The only pity is that there is no tempeh, so Shen Jiyao suddenly had an idea and wrote tempeh on another piece of paper. After a few days, he would go and see if it was sold. If not, he would just make it himself. Anyway, these things are very simple. Shen Jiyao also thought of fermented bean curd, salted vegetables and pickled radish because of the black bean sauce. However, it is impossible to make bean curd in hot weather. I can make pickled radish but there is no rouge radish. I will plant it in the future. Do it again.

Green pepper twice-cooked pork, this dish is not much different from twice-cooked pork, but the one made with green pepper always has the flavor of green pepper.

There are also other dishes, such as minced pork with three peppers, shredded green pepper potatoes, shredded pork with green pepper, etc., which are also must-haves. It happens to be the maturity period of edamame, and you can also make fried edamame with green pepper. Having said that, this kind of pepper is actually not very good for cooking. The stir-fried dishes are also very simple. Take the loach pepper for example. If he grows large peppers, he can make tiger skin green peppers stuffed with meat. This is not only delicious but also novel, so it can only be sold for a while, occasionally. Just sell it and use it as an auxiliary ingredient for cooking.

As soon as Shen Jiyao's excitement subsided, he suddenly felt that the green peppers were no longer so rare. Not to mention that they were promoted as limited edition dishes. Normally, not many people would order them. It would be better not to ruin the sign. He decided on these dishes. , simply add it to the menu, and ask Zhang Yong and the others to recommend it orally tomorrow, and then write the new dishes on the sign. After thinking about this, Shen Jiyao went to town and asked his husband to write it for him. In fact, Shen Jiyao can also write calligraphy on these dishes. Whether they look good or not is another matter. But the square calligraphy he writes is not recognized by others.

The gentleman was an old man about fifty years old. I heard that he was a scholar when he was young. Shen Jiyao would always write the menu for him without saying much on weekdays. Today, it was rare for him to say: "Brother, you This recipe is really rare. I heard from people in the town that your cooking is extremely delicious, but you came up with it yourself?"

Shen Jiyao smiled honestly and said: "Yes, sir, if you are interested. You might as well go and taste it, I'll treat you to it."

"Thank you, brother, I will come when I have time." The gentleman said and handed him the written menu. Shen Jiyao said hello to the old man. He invited him one more time and then left. Although he was not very familiar with the old man, he liked the old man's character very much.

On the second day, the customers saw the new dishes. As expected, many people ordered and ate them very cleanly. However, the old customers who had eaten these dishes the next day did not order many. Only green pepper and edamame rice were sold. It was slightly better, not because it was not delicious, but because it was too mediocre. Compared to the fried dishes, everyone was more curious about the origin of the green pepper. As soon as Shen Jiyao came out of the kitchen, several people started asking him Where did this green pepper come from? Everyone who was eating their own meals started to boo after hearing this, and the restaurant suddenly became noisy. Lan Qianjue watched from the side, with a look of worry in his eyes. After all, the origin of this kind of pepper and the hundreds of thousands of people. The treasure bags are a little weird.

Qi, who was sitting aside, was also very curious. When someone else asked, he followed Shen Jiyao.

Shen Jiyao was obviously stunned, and then he said calmly: "He's from Fanbang. When I opened a small restaurant before, several Fanbang people came to eat. They didn't bring enough money, so they brought some seeds to pay for it. I roughly asked about the planting method, and then took it back and tried to plant it. Gradually, the seeds accumulated more and more, and then I used them to plant for several families in the village. This cycle accumulates, so the rare ingredients I use now are all made from I planted it myself."

Shen Jiyao didn't want to say it at first, but after thinking about it, he decided to let it go. In order to avoid causing more trouble, he simply said it directly so as not to cause more trouble in the future, and he would also make up for it. That's good, otherwise it would be really troublesome once someone with care starts investigating.

Everyone nodded in realization, and then asked: "The potatoes and lettuce before were also from Fan Bang?"

"Yes." Shen Jiyao smiled without blushing and lied: "They are all from Fan Bang. Come on, you guys are asking this, maybe you want to grow vegetables?"

This teasing tone immediately made everyone burst into laughter, and the topic of seeds was briefly mentioned. However, the speaker was unintentional, but the listener was interested. Qi Yi was over there. He looked at Shen Jiyao with a playful face and had a plan in mind. After Shen Jiyao had finished chatting with everyone, he was about to go back to the backyard with Lan Qianjue but was stopped by Qi.

Shen Jiyao and Lan Qianjue looked at Qi at the same time. Shen Jiyao asked, "Brother Qi, do you have any instructions?"

"I want to talk to you about the seed problem you mentioned." Qi said and glanced at the opposite position. , motioning for the two of them to sit down, saying that today he did not bring Po with him and was alone. The two of them cooperated and pulled out their chairs and sat down. Qi continued: "I want to collect some of the seeds you mentioned for you. "Seed."

Shen Jiyao frowned incomprehensibly. Because the origin of the seed is rather special, Shen Jiyao couldn't help but think more about it. Shen Jiyao felt that someone as rich as Qi might be. People who still have power come to collect seeds for him with ulterior motives. Maybe they think his words are strange and they may be deliberately deceiving him. He is most afraid of outsiders knowing about the space. Although Qi has helped him, he must not be defensive. None, so Shen Jiyao thought for a while and said: "Because they didn't give much, they just gave some. Although a lot of seeds were developed, they were all planted in the ground, so now I have nothing left. "Brother Qi, if you are interested, I will give you the seeds when the vegetables are ripe."

"That's okay." Qi did not become suspicious, but changed the subject and said, "By the way, I forgot to tell you, then Wang Changshun." Because of the crime of deliberately framed others, I was fined 50 yuan and moved away from Nanquan Town. I haven't thought about it these days and forgot to tell you."

Shen Jiyao smiled and said: "Thank you, Brother Qi, for taking care of me. , I'm very grateful. If you don't mind, I'll make an appointment with the mayor to come to Liuxian Tower for a reunion someday. I'll make something delicious for you."

"Of course that's good," Qi said unceremoniously. The marinade is delicious. Shopkeeper Shen might

as well make some for you to eat." Shen Jiyao didn't expect him to be so rude. He was stunned for a few seconds before he smiled and said, "Okay, I'll make it another day. I'll inform you. I don't know where Brother Qi lives. I'll send someone to invite you then."

"It's at Zhendong Qi Mansion," Qi said. "Then I'll give it to Boss Shen."

Shen Jiyao said with a smile. "No problem."

The few of them chatted for a while, and then Shen Jiyao and Lan Qianjue stood up and left.

As soon as he returned to the backyard, Shen Jiyao said to Lan Qianjue: "I plan to start a membership system from tomorrow."

"You have the final say." Lan Qianjue said: "Just tell me what you want to do."

Shen Jiyao He liked Lan Qianjue's unconditional support for him the most, so he said happily: "Let's go to the jade shop after work in the evening and find something to make a membership nameplate."

Lan Qianjue asked: "What is a membership nameplate?"

"It is something that proves that you are a member of our store. I have already thought about it. In order to prevent others from making trouble and saving us time, I plan to add numbers to the nameplate. Arranged in this way, the number of our members is not only It can be seen clearly at a glance, and it can also prevent counterfeiting."

Lan Qianjue seemed to understand, so he didn't ask any more questions. He could just follow what Shen Jiyao wanted to do.

Shen Jiyao was as efficient as ever. After cooking in the evening, Shen Jiyao went to change his clothes. Then he went to the front hall to find a few tables of familiar people and asked them if they could enjoy special treatment if they paid one tael of silver every month. , what kind of treatment do these people want?

The four people at the table were all talking: "Of course they can cook for us as soon as we sit down."

Another person rushed to say: "What is this? If you ask me, I should be able to cook it regularly. " The things we sold a few days ago, like the goose in clear soup, are really delicious. It would be great if we could eat them more often. "

"In my opinion, these are nothing." Another person said: "It would be great if there are any special benefits, such as cheaper prices, or occasionally eating something that people who don't pay can't. If so, I would be willing to pay."

After hearing this, several other people agreed. Shen Jiyao just smiled and said a few words casually. Then he went to two tables of people to listen to what they had to say. The results were similar. It was similar to what they thought at the time. It seemed that it was indeed the case. I really like those limited-edition foods.

So Shen Jiyao deliberately took some time to go to the study and draw up a few items.

First, members will be notified in advance when the restaurant releases new products. Second, food delivery activities will be launched, but they are limited to stir-fry dishes. Hot pot will not be delivered, and it will not be delivered outside the town. Third, each member will have three reservations per month. The fourth is to be able to enjoy the new delicacies and limited-time dishes without limit three days earlier than non-members. That's all for the time being. Shen Jiyao originally wanted to be a member and receive it every month. I got some snacks as a reward, but after thinking about it I decided not to, as this will probably give non-members some ideas.

After confirming it, Shen Jiyao and Lan Qianjue went to the jade shop with Xiao Doumi in their arms. It was said to be a jade shop, but in fact it was just a small shop, and most of the things sold there were made for fun, so the prices were relatively high. It was cheap. Shen Jiyao looked at it for a long time and chose a pebble-like stone with red cracks on it. He planned to use this stone to carve nameplates. He bought thirty of them at a price of four hundred yuan each, including carving. The cost is included, so buy it first and try it out. If the effect is good and there are many people doing it, you can order it later.

Of course, he is not trying to earn the 600 yuan in the middle and one tael of silver every month, but to retain customers. Of course, the treatment of non-members and members is actually the same, the difference is only the time, the other The treatment is relatively ordinary, and most people probably won't be able to use it.

After making thirty reservations with the boss and paying the deposit, Shen Jiyao went back with Lan Qianjue.

On the other hand, since the food delivery project has been launched, it is natural to recruit food delivery guys. As for the candidates, Shen Jiyao does not plan to go to the county to hire people, but plans to recruit them directly in the town. This way, he will not only be familiar with the town The terrain is perfect, and food and accommodation are not included, so that there are too many people and it is difficult to manage.

But he was not busy in these two days. It would take some time to make the nameplate anyway, so Shen Jiyao had someone write a recruitment letter and post it on the notice board in the market, just waiting for others to apply.

The weather is getting hotter and hotter. Although there is a big locust tree in the yard, it is still extremely hot at night. Xiaodoumi is often too hot to sleep and is always screaming. It is really evil. In this weather, let alone a small child. Children and even adults can't stand it. They are dripping wet every night.

Lan Qianjue felt very distressed when she saw the older one and the younger one like this, so she would fan the cattails for them every night. The family of three were lying on the bamboo mat wearing vests and underpants made by Shen Jiyao. Lan Qianjue was wearing this unexpected outfit. Good-looking, the lean but strong body is very attractive, and the place without underwear looks very spectacular. Shen Jiyao can't help but feel a little thirsty. The two of them are half-covered like this, which is more attractive. However, Shen Jiyao is She didn't dare to tease Lan Qianjue. The weather was too hot. It was uncomfortable to hold each other. Both of them were suppressing their desire. They couldn't sleep peacefully. Shen Jiyao had to take care of wiping Xiao Doumi's back with a dry towel at night. The sweat on his face made him turn over, and he always had to struggle until late at night before he could fall asleep.

The weather was hot and I couldn't sleep well. The whole group of people were all wilted the next day. Shen Jiyao had to take care of Xiao Doumi at night and his energy was even worse. So most of the things in the kitchen were left to Xu Rong and Lan Qianjue. Lan Qianjue I always look energetic and do this and that silently all day long, but I work harder than anyone else.

That night, Shen Jiyao woke up from the heat shortly after falling asleep. The lights in the room were always on. He first looked at Xiaodou Mi. The little guy's hands and feet were spread out, wearing a small bellyband, and his forehead was covered with fine lines. Sweating, the sleep was not very comfortable. Shen Jiyao picked up the brocade cloth and gently wiped Xiaodoumi's sweat. Then he turned over uncomfortably, and saw Lan Qianjue behind him holding a fan in his hand. He was also sleeping. His whole body was covered in sweat, the hair on his forehead was damp, and his handsome eyebrows were tightly knitted. However, even though the heat was uncomfortable, he still lay down properly when sleeping. Shen Jiyao felt so distressed when he saw him, so He brought a brocade cloth and wiped his sweat carefully.

Shen Jiyao was careful, for fear of waking him up, but Lan Qianjue was sleeping deeply. Shen Jiyao carefully wiped the sweat from his body, and seeing that he was still sweating from the heat, he simply turned over and got out of bed. Wet the brocade cloth and wipe it with him.

During this period, Lan Qianjue showed no sign of waking up. Shen Jiyao hesitated for a moment and suddenly felt very distressed. Lan Qianjue's sleep has always been very shallow. Whether it is winter or hot weather, he will wake up at the slightest movement. Although he is usually silent and steady, But he was very alert by nature, but this time he let him fiddle with him without waking up. It seemed that he was really tired these past few days. Shen Jiyao sighed softly, took out the fan from his hand, and lay down next to him. He stirred up the wind and wiped away the sweat. After a while, Lan Qianjue's frowning eyebrows finally relaxed.

When Shen Jiyao saw this, he felt happy and distressed at the same time, so he kept trying to encourage him to sleep better.

Shen Jiyao looked at Lan Qianjue's resolute face seriously, and felt that his heart was full of love for him. The other party always silently worked for him and served as his backing and support. Shen Jiyao was also used to his deep expression. With love, he can freely do what he wants, and his trust and dependence on Lan Qianjue has become stronger and stronger. Lan Qianjue gives him a sense of security and dependence on him, and he loves Lan Qianjue. They never said this word, but they all understood. Seeing the other person's soothing brows at this moment, Shen Jiyao was moved beyond words.

The night gradually deepened and the temperature dropped a bit. Shen Jiyao was so tired that he fell asleep next to Lan Qianjue.