35 | The First

Anticipation......

Evelynn's comment left you blushing, hot all over, anxious... No, anxious isn't the right word- Excited.

Above everything else, you were excited.

During the small ride back Eve's lashers instinctually crept up slowly towards you, wrapping around your waist and chest, one of the two eventually going underneath your shirt, exploring the shape and feel of your torso... And the other trying to unbuckle your belt.

But there was no time for it to do it, soon you were already arriving at the mansion's garage.

Evelynn stormed out of the car as soon as it stopped, her lashers unwrapping your body to follow alongside her. Still slightly stunned and breathing heavily from anticipation, you get out of the car, only to be met with Evelynn already waiting for you, eyes like a predator staring at its prey. She quickly yet gently, lovingly pulls you into a deep kiss.

For a moment, you feel a strange heat spreading throughout your mouth, then your head, and then your body. You slightly open your eyes to see Eve's demon form slightly showing-

She breaks the kiss.

Evelynn: "I hope you don't mind, but my kind- we let out a natural aphrodisiac- I can't control it- Not right now- Not as I am right now- Not with you ready for me-" she says inbetween heavy breaths

You don't even feel capable of giving her a proper spoken answer, your body is getting hotter and hotter, you aren't just 'in the mood', it feels as if you aren't with Eve soon you'll melt from the inside out- Your body is begging- Screaming at you to act, and so you muster the only answer you can give, holding her body close to you while you kiss her passionately.

Evelynn is clearly feeling the same as you.

She quickly takes hold of your hand and rushes inside the mansion proper, you don't hesitate to follow her, not even for a second.

Once the two of you enter, the rest of the girls notice you.

Kai'sa: "Hey guys!! Lunch's rea-" Kai'sa says, but stops herself once she notices the two of you rushing towards the stairs.

Akali: "Guys?" 

You and Eve don't even give the girls a proper greeting, besides slightly waving hello.

You know it's bad, and you feel bad doing it, but not enough to distract you- You can't help but ignore the other girls and focus entirely on Eve, each step builds more and more anticipation, more excitement, more desire.

Kai'sa, Akali, and Ahri look at each other, clearly confused, but only for a second, as they quickly figure out what's going on.

Ahri: "Did- Did you see the faces on those two."

Kai'sa: "Y-Yeah."

Akali: "Do- Do you actually think they're going to-"

Akali is interrupted by the sound of Evelynn's bedroom door being slammed shut, followed by the sound of it locking.

For a few seconds the three girls remain silent, extremely surprised.

Akali: "I'm not waiting for them, I'm gonna start eating."

...

...

Now in Evelynn's room.

Evelynn's eyes bore into yours with a mixture of desire and adoration as she gently guides you to her bed, her lips trailing kisses along your neck, sending shivers down your spine. You can feel the heat building up even more between you, an extreme, palpable tension that ignites with every touch.