10 | Scandalous Secret Revealed

Evelynn: "You're getting cold... Let's get you back inside."

Y/N: "Yes, please... I'm really really tired."

Suddenly your stomach grumbles.

The girls look at you with raised eyebrows and slight but noticeable smirks.

Y/N: "... Can you tell me the way to the restaurant or the bar or something like that before I go to bed though? Haven't really eaten anything yet."

Evelynn: "I'll go with you." She then turns to the rest of the girls "You can go ahead without us, it's getting late and you need to rest."

Kai'sa: "Alright, but try not to take too long, even if we're having a few days off you still need to rest."

Evelynn: "I know, I know."

Akali: "And remember what we talked about Eve."

Evelynn: "Yes..."

Sivir: "I'll be going to my room then, see you girls tomorrow."

As everyone says their goodbyes, you're left alone with Evelynn in the lobby, as she grabs your hand and slowly leads you.

You eventually reach the very empty restaurant, with only a few people at the bar drinking.

Evelynn: "The restaurant should still be open for light snacking and things like that at this hour, anything in particular you want to eat?"

Y/N: "Uhm... I don't know? Mind choosing for me? I've never been to a fancy place like this."

Evelynn: "Just because it's a fancy place doesn't mean the food needs to be fancy, in fact, sit at this table right here, I just had a great idea!"

Y/N: "A-alright?"

Evelynn suddenly rushes outside the restaurant and goes directly towards the elevators.

Evelynn's POV

I hope Akali didn't devour the leftovers...

I open the door to our room, and I'm greeted by the rest of the girls, all in their pajamas and already looking quite sleepy.

Ahri: "That was fast..."

Akali: "Yeah, all good?"

Evelynn: "Mhm, just here to grab some leftovers, he doesn't really know what he wants to eat so I'll just bring him some pizza if we still have some."

Akali: "There's still half a box."

Evelynn: "Perfect! See you guys later."

KDA: "See you!"

I quickly make my way back to the restaurant, I enter the restaurant and see Y/N who was nervously looking around until he notices me holding a pizza box, he raises an eyebrow and smiles. It makes me happy to see him smile.

Evelynn: "Alright then, I'll just ask the staff to heat up this pizza and then you can dig in, sounds good?"

Y/N: "O-oh it's fine! I can eat it cold!"

Evelynn: "It's still a bit warm so not exactly cold... But are you sure?"

Y/N: "I am."

Evelynn: "Alright then, but it's not an issue to just heat it up if you want to."

Y/N: "It's fine, really! I just want to eat. Can I?"

Evelynn: "Dig in darling~."

A blush forms on Y/N's face, it's so cute to see him all red.

Y/N opens the box and his eyes begin glistening a bit as he widens them, he quickly grabs a slice and begins devouring it, after he's done eating it he looks at me embarrassed from how fast he was eating.