31 | Kai'sa's Conflict

Kai'sa stood in the living room, staring blankly out the window at the far away cityscape of Piltover. The news of her father's sudden return after 19 years had hit her like a tidal wave, leaving her with a confusing storm of conflicting emotions.

Kai'sa POV

How do I even react, what do I do?!

Ahri: "Bokkie, breath, inhale, and exhale, 10 seconds each like you taught Akali-"

Kai'sa: "Oh my GOD what DO I DO!? AHRI WHAT DO I DO!?"

Ahri: "Bokkie, you need to try and listen-"

Kai'sa's ears were hearing her words, but her mind was not processing things.

Ahri was going to start talking again, but Kai'sa noticed Akali getting closer to her, and instinctually turned to her to speak.

Kai'sa: "AKALI- WHAT DO I DO?!"

Akali: "Wha-"

Akali was quickly interrupted with Kai'sa turning to Evelynn to ask the same question again, followed by asking you. She wasn't thinking at all, her mind was on autopilot going too fast for her to think properly, she was snapping randomly at whoever was close enough to hear her.

Kai'sa: "I..- Ugh...!?" Kai'sa grunted in pain while bringing her hands to her head "... My head-"

Akali: "Uh oh- Oh boy." Akali worriedly exclaimed as Kai'sa began slightly pulsing a pinkish, neon-like light throughout her body.

Kai'sa: 'I don't know what to think! I don't know what to do! I don't know how to react! I didn't prepare for this, I thought he was dead, gone for good, I never even considered the possibility of my dad being alive, but now he is, AND HE'S BEEN STUCK IN THE VOID?! FOR THE LAST 19 YEARS?!'

Kai'sa's internal monologue was stopping her from realizing she was activating her powers, without any actual control.

Evelynn steps in front of you in a protective manner.

Evelynn: "Kai'sa, you're losing control, wake up." Evelynn spoke to ears that were not listening..

Kai'sa: 'On one hand, I'm happy that he's alive and the IDEA of being able to see my dad again is amazing but.. Will he be the same man?! Will he remember me at all?! Will he recognize me and me him?!' 

Without noticing, construct-like cannons were forming and hovering above Kai'sa's shoulders.

Akali: "Everyone, step back a GOOOD bit. NOW."

Kai'sa: 'I- I can't imagine the suffering, the pain!! NO ONE would come out of a situation like that being the same person!' Kai'sa begins to hyperventilate.

Evelynn: "Ahri, me and you." She says as her lashers spread out like snakes, pointing towards Kai'sa. "Charm and Restrain." Evelynn says in a serious tone.

Ahri: "But- We could hurt her! This is just accumulated stress of EVERYTHING breaking her all at once!" Ahri screams out.

Evelynn: "I get it, but SHE could hurt US, it's either we restrain her now or this living room is turning into a dead room."

Kai'sa: "I- I- I don't..-" Kai'sa sobbed as she began shivering like she was freezing.

The weird cannon on Kai'sa's left shoulder began crackling with purple electricity, while simultaneously vibrating like a malfunctioning machine, randomly changing the direction it was pointing at.

Y/N: "What the..."

Evelynn: "Motherfuc-"

Before Evelynn can finish her sentence Kai'sa's canon shoots a singular blast in the general direction of the group.