18 | Not So Troublesome Morning

Y/N's POV

The night was surprisingly peaceful, I woke up at 9 in the morning, feeling refreshed, I was expecting a troublesome night but I guess I worried for nothing.

Guess I don't have to worry about the... More carnal aspects of Eve's kind... To be honest, I'm not mentally nor physically ready for that, I'm pretty sure I would die.

Speaking of her, I look to my side and see Eve clinging to my arm, as much as this feels comfortable and quite honestly like I'm in heaven, I need to get up and start the day, I can't spend my days leeching of the girls.

I slowly try to free myself from Eve's hug, trying not to wake her up.

Evelynn groans as she feels me moving away, waking up, a yawn escapes her lips.

Y/N: "Sorry, I tried to not wake you up..." I whisper.

Evelynn: "Don't goooo...." she groggily says.

Y/N: "But it's time to wake up Eve..."

Evelynn: "Says whoooo? I want morning cuddles..." Eve insists, as she weakly pulls me towards her.

That was cute...

Y/N: "A-alright, alright..." I say giving in to her words.

Evelynn: "Yeeeey!"

Time flies by as you and Evelynn stayed in the bed for a while longer, cuddling.

Y/N: "Eve, you awake?"

Evelynn: "Yeeees..."

Y/N: "It's getting late now, we need to start our day."

Eve yawns before speaking.

Evelynn: "Relax, KDA is still off work for a few more days, and on days off no one in this house wakes up at a decent hour."

Y/N: "Still... I could use a shower."

Evelynn: "Oh..."

Evelynn loses herself in thought for a few moments, suddenly a grin shows on her face.

Evelynn: "That's all you had to say..."

Y/N: "Eve, what are you thinking?"

Evelynn chuckles as she gets out of the bed and pulls you with her towards the bathroom.

Y/N: "E-Eve no!"

Evelynn: "Eve yes!"

She can't be serious!

Soon both me and Eve are in the bathroom, her smirk and narrowed eyes worrying me, I feel my face heating up.

Y/N: "Eve I'm serious, I love you very, very much but I'm not prepared for anything like this."

She gets closer to me and surprisingly only kisses my forehead.

Evelynn: "Don't worry, I know, I'm just teasing you, I wouldn't force you into something you're not comfortable with."

A blush forms on her face.

Evelynn: "We'll cross that bridge when we get there..."

Y/N: "Yeah... You scared me for a moment there though!"

Evelynn: "Sorry! I was going to stop sooner but you got all embarrassed and cute, anyway, after you're done I'll shower as well."

Y/N: "I'll be fast, don't worry."

Evelynn leaves the bathroom and you take your shower, unsurprisingly everything in the bathroom screams 'rich', most things would, considering your past, but these girls are truly on another level.