8 | The Hospital

The girls quickly get in the limo and ask Jax to drive them to the hospital.

Jax: "Let's do this!"

Unfortunately for Jax, someone in the group wasn't in the mood for waiting, and really wanted to see you awake, and after 30 measly seconds, kept demanding that Jax should speed up his driving.

Evelynn: "FASTER JAX!"

Jax: "HOLY SHIT I'M BREAKING SO MANY TRAFFIC LAWS!"

Akali: "EVELYNN THE DUDE IS IN THE HOSPITAL, HE ONLY WOKE UP, HE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE, PLEASE SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!"

Jax: "YES MA'AM"

Evelynn: "DON'T YOU DARE SLOW DOWN, I'LL FIRE YOU!"

Jax: "OF COURSE MA'AM"

Ahri: "IGNORE HER JAX JUST SLOW DOWN!"

Jax: "MA'AM....WHAT THE HELL DO I EVEN DO THEN?!"

Ahri & Akali: "SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!"

Evelynn: "WE PAID FOR THE WHOLE SPEEDOMETER, WE'RE USING THE WHOLE SPEEDOMETER!"

Ahri & Akali: "KAI'SA DO SOMETHING PLEASE!"

Kai'sa: "HAHAHAHA! I like the speed! Keep going, Jax!"

Kai'sa was just laughing like a child, enjoying the speedy journey to the hospital.

Ahri & Akali: "WHAT DO YOU EVEN MEAN!?"

Evelynn: "YES! FINALLY SOMEONE SIDES WITH ME!"

Kai'sa: "What can I say, I just like going really fast."

Jax: "YOU'RE LUCKY MOST OF THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL IS IN ZAUN, ANYWHERE ELSE ON THIS PLANET AND WE WOULD HAVE A CHASE SCENE DIRECTLY OUT OF A MOVIE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW."

The drive to the hospital which would have taken 25 minutes at normal speed was quickly finished in 5 minutes.

Jax's POV

I don't remember the last time I sweat this much, I'm used to some crazy shenanigans with these girls but my god, I think I should have my driver's license revoked, permanently.

I didn't even know a limo could go this fast, I know it's some advanced Piltover Technology but still...

Jax: "If you would kindly allow me to take a vacation for the rest of my life I would greatly appreciate it."

Ahri: "I need a vacation after this as well..."

Akali: "Eve... Next time I'll just walk here..."

Evelynn: "It wasn't that bad."

Kai'sa: "It was fun!"

Jax: "I'll... I'll just be around the area, call me when you want to go back to your hotel..."

Kai'sa: "Sure thing Jax!"

I look back at the limo to see the tires are beyond fucked up, guess that no matter where the tech is from going at high speeds will always be a hard time for a limousine.

Jax: "Imagine if I had a real car though..."

KDA's POV

We make our way to Y/N's room, while approaching it we could hear two familiar voices arguing with each other.

Ivern: "You need to stop worrying about work and just relax! The girls should be here soon, and soon after you'll be dismissed and able to go with them! Just calm down!"

We then turn the corner and enter the room, and see Ivern trying to push Y/N back down to the bed, while he is fighting back against it.

Y/N: "Doctor please, I won't be able to pay any bills for my time here if I don't go to work!"