14 | The Mansion

Y/N: "... We're going where!?"

Evelynn: "To our mansion, today was our last day at the hotel anyway, and we've still got a few days off before we have to work again, and there was no way in hell I would have actually brought you to your house."

Y/N: "So many questions... And where do I stay?! Where do I work?! My life is back at Zaun, I didn't even quit my current job! And why have we been driving for over an hour?! Where is this mansion?!... Wait it just hit me... YOU HAVE A MANSION?!?"

Evelynn's POV

Alright then, he's clearly feeling very anxious, what, does he think we'll throw him out on the street and go home? It's hard to get through his thick head that I'm not leaving him...

Evelynn: "Y/N, darling, to answer in order of asking: You're living with us, do not worry, we've talked and the four of us are all very ok with it. As for work, we'll figure it out as you get settled, for now just don't think about it, and forget your old job, and we've been driving for over an hour because the mansion is on a distant part of Piltover, we paid a lot for a private location..."

Akali: "And dude, your 'life back at Zaun' is literal slave work with torture mixed in between, not really a life you know?"

Y/N was a mess, trying to decide between blushing or just being confused, his face eventually settled on both at once.

Y/N: "I- But- Wha-"

I quickly stop his lips with my finger.

Evelynn: "Calm down... For me? Please?"

Y/N: "I-... Ok..."

Ahri: "Whatever is worrying you just speak your mind, but remain calm, things can only get better from here."

Y/N: "Ok... So... I have a few things I want to talk about, first, how can you all agree to just let me live with you...? We barely know each other, except for me and Evelynn, but even with that in mind, we haven't seen each other in 14 years, how can you even trust me?"

Evelynn/Ahri: "Your soul speaks volumes."

Y/N: "My soul...?"

Ahri: "Vastayan thing, well, specifically nine-tailed Vastaya like me, I can look into people's emotions and general intentions through their souls, and yours is clean and gentle."

Evelynn: "Demon thing for me, we demons have this innate ability to find and connect to soulmates who are compatible with us, and such phenomenon only happens with people whose souls are deeply kind and caring. Good people basically."

Akali: "You seem cool and we share some similarities in some life departments so yeah, and besides these two trust you so."

Kai'sa: "Couldn't have said it better myself."

Y/N eyes widen as he looks at me.

Y/N: "A-a-nd I'm your soulmate?"

Oh how I'm going to enjoy this~ I know I'm supposed to take it slow but speeding up once in a while shouldn't hurt~

Evelynn: "Indeed darling~ I did confess my love for you did I not~?"

Oh how fast he's gotten all red and embarrassed...

He quickly hides his face in his hands.

Y/N: "And that's something I want to talk with you in private about... If that's ok with you..."

Evelynn: "Of course it is, don't worry."

I would be lying if that didn't make me a bit anxious...

Y/N's POV