22 | First Day on the Job

A week had now passed, and the guest room had been decorated and furnished to be a liveable room for you, Evelynn was a bit reluctant since she wouldn't get to sleep with you as frequently as before, though.

Y/N's POV

Besides Evelynn being a constant tease, life is going pretty well so far, I've been having fun with the girls and helping around the mansion wherever and whenever I can.

Turns out they are very competitive when it comes to games, and I mean VERY competitive. But Eve has been a great helping hand at teaching me, it will take a long while to get on the level of someone like Akali, or even Ahri.

Speaking of Ahri, she has been acting very strange around me... She keeps eyeing me from time to time, I've lost count of how many times I caught her staring at me only for her to look away in a rush like nothing happened.

I've tried asking her about it, but she quickly dismissed it as just me imagining things, I was confident I wasn't, so I then went to Eve, and she said she would talk to her to figure out what was going on, guess I'll just have to trust her on this.

I suddenly receive a call.

Evelynn: "Who is it?"

Y/N: "Uuuh let me see... Oh, Sivir's calling."

I answer the video call.

Sivir: "Yo Y/N, ready to do some work?"

I was going to answer, but Evelynn quickly got closer to me and yelled out.

Evelynn: "I will have you know you interrupted a very important cuddling session!"

Sivir: "Oh come on! Don't you want to see Y/N in action?!"

Evelynn sat silently for a moment.

Evelynn: "Oh I sure do~."

Sivir: "Not like that!"

The rest of the girls, also in the living room, groan at Evelynn's words.

I quickly blush.

Y/N: "I have to get used to this..."

Evelynn: "Oh you will... Just not today~."

Y/N: "... Anyway, Sivir, I basically have to tell a marketing company to take their business elsewhere?"

Sivir: "Pretty much, yeah, I already told them KDA would most likely refuse their offer anyway, but they insisted on a quick second meeting, and so you'll be the KDA representative for said meeting! They have your contacts, they'll call you. Meanwhile, I'll go to their offices to flip off their CEO."

Y/N: "Alright, and when is said meeting?"

Sivir: "In about... 5 minutes!"

Ah, the connection must be weak.

Y/N: "Hey Sivir, the connection must be a bit weak, can you repeat that real quick? I heard 5 minutes."

Sivir: "Uuuh... The connection's fine, it is in 5 minutes!"

Y/N: "Excuse me!?"

Sivir: "Trust me, it's a no-brainer, if they show you the same thing they showed me it will make it easy for you to get pissed off. Anyways, I have to go, I'll call you later!"

Y/N: "W-wait!"

Sivir then ends the call.

...

Kai'sa's POV

Y/N working with us... Well, with Sivir, is starting to look like a bad idea...

Well, not bad, too soon to judge, maybe just a weird one? I'm just worried for him.