9 | The Hotel

Y/N's POV

It's been a full hour since we got here, and they haven't come to my room, I've been standing next to the door since I entered my room, expecting that someone would come and get me, they can't be this nice, this is too suspicious, they must have something planned for me.

If it's physical labor then I can handle it, I'll just have to make sure my legs don't fail me and I won't be punished... I might even be able to discuss some free time with them!

Wait, no, breath, think clearly, I'm free now, if they try anything I punch, spit, kick, do whatever I need so I can run, if push comes to shove we're on the 30th floor, I can jump and end it all, I'm not becoming a slave again, I'm not losing my freedom... I'd rather die... But I...

Tears begin to form in your eyes, you attempt to push them back along with your feelings, but you aren't able to for long.

I... BUT I JUST WANT TO LIVE LIFE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO LIVE A FULL DAY WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT WHETHER I LIVE OR DIE!

AND THESE GIRLS, WHAT IS UP WITH THEM? TOO GENEROUS, TOO FAST TO TRUST ME, 'HELP WON'T COME, IT WILL NEVER COME', I WAS TAUGHT THAT! UTILIZE WHAT YOU WERE TAUGHT. ALL HELP IS TEMPORARY AND A REMINDER OF MY SINS.

That must be it, how could I have been so blind? It's temporary help, a false sense of safety, this is another lesson from my parents, surely they wouldn't die this easily, this is all planned, it must be, they must have caught up that I had the slightest hope in me, that I was beginning to think for myself, they got in contact with Evelynn, and the rest is history.

This might be pure paranoia, but they've done things like this before, not as extreme, but it wouldn't be the first time I was given a glimpse of hope only for them to use it as a weapon against me later.

You begin to sob, whispering to the air.

Y/N: "I... I'm so tired... I can't give up, I can't stop..."

A few minutes pass.

I look around the room and find the hotel's evacuation plan framed on the wall, with the nearest emergency exists listed, this is my way out.

Sivir's POV

I was currently on the phone with the girls, as they, mainly Evelynn, were explaining everything that happened, specifically the parts I didn't already know from Riven, Jax and Ivern.

Eventually reaching the end of the story, where they left a panicky Y/N in his room.

Sivir: "My god... And he was such a friendly guy at the concert! I would have never thought such a thing was happening to him."

Evelynn: "Me neither..."

Sivir: "Don't bring yourself down over it though Evelynn, you had no way of knowing what was happening to him over the years."

Ahri:  "Yeah, we've told her that already."

Evelynn: "Doesn't make it any easier though."

Just from their tone alone, they seem so down.

Time to cheer them up!

Sivir: "Hey now, I cant see your faces, but I know for a fact you aren't smiling, so put a smile on those faces and get ready, I'm on my way to your room and we're about to have a girls night!"

Stumbling can be heard from the other side of the call, as someone is clearly struggling to take hold of the phone, suddenly Akali's voice can be heard.

Akali: "HIDE YOUR DEBIT AND CREDIT I'M ABOUT TO BANKRUPT US WITH JUNK FOOD ORDERS ALONE!"

I laugh at her statement, she gets so excited over stuff like this it's unreal, and when she's like this it's basically guaranteed for the others to join her.