Ch 23

Dedicated to: disha7722

Tnq for encouraging me write more.

**********

"Aditi.....any news about Uncle aunty and D-bro?" Siya asked entering Aditi's room.

"Yes! They would reach by evening...you know na dadu's health had detoriated but he is fine now. Mumma papa said to perform the haldi ritual without them as the date was fixed but I was not going to perform any other ritual without them. So thank God they are finally coming. Your D-bro said he recovered quickly because he wanted to meet you as soon as possible." Aditi replied while gigling at the end.

"Yass! Now cheer up and let's go Maa was calling us." Siya tried to lighten up the mood.

As they moved towards the hallways, someone caught Siya's hand and pulled her. She was about to shout but the person put their hand upon her mouth.

Soon the familiar smell of wood and cinnamon hit her nostrils and she relaxed.

Looking up, she found herself drowning in the beautiful pair of eyes. Avyansh slowly removed his hands as Siya muttered "Ye kya kar rahe hai aap?"

Avyansh gulped looking at their position and hearing his wife's soothing voice but soon put the thought away, determined to do what he wished.

"Kyun.....koi dikkat ho rahi hai apko?" He asked sensually.

"Haan...." she said as she shook her head negatively but soon said "...Mera m-mtlb h na-nhi..." while nodding her head in positive, contrary to what she was saying.

Avyansh wanted to laugh at her nervousness but he composed himself.

"To rani sa....." shiver ran down Siya's spine at way he said her new nickname. Avyansh ran his fingers up and down her neckline. "....hamne sunna hai......ki Sangeet mein app kuch karne wali hai. Hamein nhi batayengi kya?"

This made Siya snap out of her la-la land.

'Accha to ye baat hai. Wahi ham sochein ki Mr Avyansh Singhnia ko kisne bhang pila di.'

She thought but acted as if she didn't understood anything and played along.

"N-nhi aisi ba-baat nhi hai." She let her lips tremble, showing that she was nervous.

"To bataiye....kab hai apki practice." He said.

"Woh......a-aj h-am sab practice k-karenge aaj r-raat khane ke baad." Saying this she ran out of there.

"Hey bhagwan! That was close. Ain't he being too smart these days. Anne do raat mein tab batati hun." She muttered and started walking towards the hall.

As she entered, Aishwarya turned towards her and said "Aree kahan reh gyi thi beta?"

"Wo maa kuch kam yaad aa gaya tha." Siya lied.

"Accha koi nhi. Sit down, I need to announce something. Lo Prime Minister of the house bhi aa gaye. Thank God." Aishwarya said pointing towards Avyansh ho just entered as the rest giggled.

All the family members were present.

"So I and Aishwarya have decided that we...." Raj looked towards Aishwarya who nodded in assurance "...we wanted to do Avyansh's coronation after a week of Arjuns marriage and pass our responsibilities to Avyansh and Siya."

The whole house busrted with happiness and cheers at the announcement.

"-but maa.....why soo soon? I mean...I don't know the work of a queen....what if I make mistakes....what if I let you all down?"

"Then Avyansh is here to correct your mistakes. I am here to teach you. And remember, you won't ever let us down. Anyways I am giving you the responsibilities of a queen but I am still your mother who would always guide you. Okay?" Aishwarya reassured her.

Siya nodded as relief washed over her.
The hall was filled with laughter and joy as everyone celebrated the great news.

But someone was burning in anger and jealousy. The person was not able to digest their happiness. "They have ruined me enough....now it's my turn."

***********

"Haan bhaiya....thoda udhar...aur Haan bas wahi laga dijiye." Aryaa instructed the flower man as he decorated the area.

Suddenly there were some marigold petals showered on her. She continued doing her work as she knew who it was.

Veer plucked some marigold petals again and then threw it at her to gain her attention but she was unfazed.

"Veer....stop it!" She said without looking at him.

"Baby listen na......please na....kuch karo yaar.....ye nhi ho sakta..."

"Ho sakta hai Veer aur bilkul hoga. Shaadi tak sari ladkiyaan ek kamre me aur ladke dusre kamre me rahenge."

"Chikchik yaar.....please aisa mat karo...Abeer, Karan bhai, Arjun aur sabse badi baat Avyansh bhai ke sath kaise rahunga mai ek kamre mein. Thoda to rehem khao mere upar." Veer whined.

"Waise hin rahoge jaise rehte ho aur kya. Bhai hai wo tumhare koi rakshas nhi ki kha jayenge."

"Arre rakshas je sath reh lunga par unn papiyon ke sath nhi." He fake cried. "Aur kaise rahunga main tumhare bina. Adat ho gayi hai mujhe...tumhari jagah bhai ke sakht hath.....na baba na."

"Veer.....Drama kam karo!" Aryaa said while handing the flowers to the worker who was silently laughing at their conversation.

"DRAMa?" Veer gasped dramatically "Mai drama kar raha hun? Wah...wah kya baat hai. Kya biwi mili hai mujhe upar wale. Koi parawaaf nhi hai na tumhe apne pati ki. Agar kisi ne tumhare pati ko ched diya ya...."

Aryaa rolled her eyes and controlled her laugh as she finally turned towards him.

"Aisa kuch nhi hoga okay?" saying this she leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Veer was shocked as he stayed still for a moment until Aryaa again whispered in his ears. "Aab jao....Avyansh bhai aur baki sab tumhe ghur rahe hai. Lagta hai unhone sab sun liya." After that she ran away from there gigling.

Veer was horrified. He nervously turned around while muttering "woh- b-bhai aisa ka-ka-kuch nhi h...hehe..." but stopped as he saw no one was around. Realizing that Aryaa had tricked him.

**********

Tnq buddies for 4k views. I so thankful. Love you all and sorry for late updates.

And guys follow me on insta for updates about my characters and story.

@battlesofmind_