ch 6

She looked at him in shock "What did you just say?"

He looked anywhere but her. "Jo kehna tha wo humne keh diya aur hum baat repeat nhi karte." He scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

(I said what I had to and I don't repeat.)

She bursted out laughing as he was looking too cute with that flustered face of his. He too had a small smile on his face seeing her laugh like this.

"It's ok." She said smiling and moved towards the couch with a blanket and pillow making him frown.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Sone ja rahi hun, aur kya." She said chuckling.

(Getting ready for bed.)

"To wahan kyun?"

(But why there?)

"Phir aur kahan soun, zameen par?" She raised her eyebrows.

(Then where should I sleep, on the floor?)

"Nhi.....aap hamare sath so sakti hain." He said without thinking while her eyes widened.

(No on the bed.)

He looked at her reaction and realized his mistake. "I mean the bed is large enough to adjust the both of us. I promise I would stay in my limits."

She nodded with a small smile and moved towards the bed. He soon joined her and switched of the light.

"Good night." She whispered while he hummed in response.

Though their back was facing each other but they still slept with a smile on their face.

********

Avyansh woke up as the sun shone brightly through the window. His face scrunched up at the intensity of light as he tried to clear his vision.

But as he did, his breath got stuck in his throat.

There she was, his wife, back facing him with her backless blouse, the pallo of her saree lying on the floor as she tried to make her pletes through the YouTube tutorial.

"Mumma yaaaar.......ye nahiiiii ho raha hai. Lagta hai Aru ke room me jana hin padega." Saying this she gathered her saree and was about to make her way outside when something clicked on Avyansh's mind.

Wait! Is she going in the hallway without wearing anything and just carrying this long piece of cloth to cover her?

No way in the hell!!

"Siya!!" He stopped her as she jumped at the sudden voice. "Why are you going out like this?" He asked stepping out of the bed.

"I d-dont know how to w-ear a s-saree." She said nervously.

He tried to process the information before asking "but you wear it daily?"

"Actually Aryaa helps me."

There was a long pause on his side before he asked about the YouTube video.

"The lady in the video is useless. Kuch Kam ki nahi hai. 20 min se ek hin jagah atki hun."

He thought for a while before saying,  "let me help you."

"What! No way." She gasped.

"Then do you have another option? Because no way in the hell you are going out like that."
He declared in a dangerous tone, his possessiveness kicking in. "Listen to me. I am your husband not a fucking stranger."

Yah the husband who loves to order me around. She thought sarcastically before huffing and moving towards the dressing table.

He gulped looking at her before slowly approaching and playing the same video. He listened to the instructions carefully before turning towards her.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, he started removing her pallo while she shivered when his fingers unintentionally brushed against her neckline.

She had already wrapped the saree so he started by making pletes. Both of them were breathing heavily as Siya clutched his shoulders to balance her self. He looked into her eyes for sometime because of the sudden touch before looking away.

Siya was sure that she looked like a red tomato right now. She was deep in her thoughts when suddenly a gasp left her mouth as he tucked her pletes inside her saree.

He looked up at her then quickly moved his gaze when their eyes met.

Soon after a few moments Avyansh successfully had completed his task.

"Ummm I-I th-hink we s-should go dow-wn." He said stuttering and that was the first time Avyansh felt like loosing control while Siya saw her husband nervous.

***********

After gyming, Veer entered his room. He was all sweaty so he thought to have a shower as today there is also a puja organized by his badi ma.

He quickly removed his shirt and turned around to go into the washroom when he heard a loud yell.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!"

Looking up he saw Aryaa standing there only in a towel. The sight infront of him made him shout as well as the both of them turned around.

"Batameez kahin ke. Sharam nhi ati tumhe?" She scolded.

"Main batameez? Aur tum? Aise towel mein bahar koi nikalta hai kya?"

"Are to mujhe sapne thode hin na aa rahe thhe ki tum achanak se andar aa jaoge."

"Ooo hello! To mujhe bhi aj bhagwan ji ne ye nhi kaha tha ki 'beta andar mat jana nhi to dil ka dohra pad jayega'."

She gasped loudly at his comment before saying. "Par lagta hai dil ka dohra affective nhi tha. Zinda khare ho samne."

"Are you saying that you want me dead?" He said dramatically.

"I didn't say anything, you assumed that yourself."

Both of them didn't realize when their banter turned into chuha-billi ka race until both of them fell on the bed with Aryaa on top of Veer.

They gulped looking at their situation and Veer couldn't help but remove the strand of hair that was blocking his view. He started leaning in when suddenly they heard Varsha shouting.

"Aryaa-Veer jaldi neeche aa jao." Saying that from outside the door, she went away.

They quickly got up and didn't dare to look at each other. Veer hurriedly went inside the washroom while Aryaa moved to change her clothes.

*******

Both the couples descended downstairs and greeted everyone.

"Wow Siya! You look beautiful in that saree." Varsha gushed.

Their outfit:

"Yah di! I didn't notice that before but you don't know how to wear a saree then how did you manage as I was also not there?"

She glared at Aryaa for bringing it up as she remembered the embarrassing moment she had with Avyansh just now.

"Isko to main baad mein batati hun." Siya mumbled to herself.

Suddenly Aishwarya came and blessed the two daughter-in-laws before saying "As Avyansh went out just the next day after your wedding, so we could not perform some of the post wedding rituals. That is why today first we will do pehli rasoi, then you guys will visit the kul devi mandir and lastly a small muh-dikhai ceremony."

Siya's eyes widened at the mention of making food but she nodded nonetheless after seing an excited Aishwarya.

**********