ch 10

Today the Singhania Mansion was filled with bustles and chatters as the guest kept entering the backyard where the Holi party was organized.

The girls that included Siya, Arya, Aditi, Priya, Pari and Kirti were getting ready in Aryaa's room when suddenly the door burst open and in came Abeer with a girl hiding behind him.

"Woh-bhabhi....." Abeer scratched the back of his neck in nervousness as the ladies raised their eyebrows.

"Woh actually she is my friend Shruti....."

"Andddd-" asked Priya.

"Can you guys give her some company?" he looked at them hopefully.

"Are you sure she is just your friend?" Aryaa asked suspiciously.

"Y-y-yes-s." He stammered nervously.

Siya turned towards Abeer crossing her arms and started walking in his direction.

"She is your friend?" She asked intimidating him with her serious expression.

"Y-yes!"

"And you invited her to the Holi party?"

"Yes!"

"You brought her to us?"

"Yes!"

"Because you thought she would get bored?"

"Yes!"

"And she is your secret girlfriend?"

"Yes!" Abeer didn't realize when in flow he said yes but when the girls squealed, he came back to his senses.

"No-no I mean No!!!" He tried to justify.

"Are Abeer beta.....sharmata kyun hai.....except kar bhi le." Aditi teased him.

"Ohh.....fine....she is my girlfriend." He admitted making the girl beside him turn crimson red.

"New member!!!" Siya shouted on top of lungs and hugged Shruti tightly. Soon all the girls joined the group hug and kicked Abeer out of the room making him look at them with 'Are you serious look?' while Shruti chuckled.

Their outfit: