Ch 15

Flashback

Since childhood Aryaa and Siya were close to their grandparents. Especially Siya. She was treated like a queen by everyone in the family.

Every damn thing was given to her first as she was the eldest child. Although Shanti was in favor for grandsons, still she also loved Siya alot. Or so she thought.

Siya was 15 when Amit was getting married. He always called her to come to their village as soon as possible for his wedding.

Siya and her family stayed in Patna for their studies while the rest stayed at their hometown. It was also because her father was the richest among the brothers.

Soon all the family members have gathered around to enjoy the wedding in their village.

But as you say........happiness is not fixed. Sometimes it's yours and other times it's your enemies.

Just a day before, Rajiv and his father Raghuvendra had a great vocal fight. Amit also insulted his brother. And the following day the marriage happened without Rajiv and his family joining them.

Turns out it was Renu's plan to separate the family because Rajiv had refused to help her gambler husband resulting into their divorce.

But still Siya and Aryaa felt sad that their uncle didn't even call them once to say "Janne do beta. Jo hua badon ke beech mein hua. Ismein tumhari koi galti nahi. Mere aur tumhare papa mein Kitna bhi zhagda ho jaye, you are still my niece and will attend my wedding."

Instead he left them and went ahead. Siya being the emotional one cried whole night in her mother's arms and Aryaa clenched her fist when Rajiv shed a tear unknowingly.

But that was not it. Renu moved back to Singh mansion and followed her was broken trust, hearts and relations.

Renu was always in favor of Shilpi above Manisha because Manisha was smart. And although the four sisters were each others world, Shilpi and Renu were successful in manipulating them.

Renu's children Samriddhi and Virat loved Siya and Aryaa unconditionally so she didn't had a choice but to use Shilpi's children as her pawn.

And the following two years Manisha recieved insults, Rajiv broken relations, Siya and Aryaa lost their love and respect for the people they once called family.

Manisha and Rajiv had frequent fights. Although they still came around and didn't leave each others side because they truly loved their partner. Still it was a mental torture for the girls to see their parents like this.

And the last straw broke when their family tried to force Siya into medical and Shanti told them about the marriage alliance she had fixed for Siya with her relatives grandson after she turned 23.

Well Shanti was not the ideal grandmother the girls thought. It can easily be said that Renu was exactly like her mother. A manipulative human. She even manipulated Rajiv in the favour of her decision.

Being rich, the girls always had their own bank account. So one fine midnight, the 17 year old girl with her 15 year old sister ran away.

They ran and went to Siya's place. The place which was her favorite since she went there on her 15th birthday.

Kathmandu, Nepal.

And although Rajiv was unhappy with their act, he would every month send money in their band account because he knew it was his fault too.

Flashback ends

***********

"I was always interested in fashion designing but di.....she being the eldest had so much on her shoulder that she decided to go with what others wanted. She was slowly and unintentionally turning into a medical student.