Ch 20

The week passed away in a blink as everybody was in making the special day perfect. The groups have been even planning about the games that would happen in between the ceremonies. They were even giving each other attitudes.

The sun bathed the Singhania Mansion with its beautiful yellow light as the house was filled with bustles. Today was the haldi ceremony and none had taken any kind of rest.

"Aunty let me help you." Shruti took the basket from Aishwarya's hand and went away.

"Kitni pyari bachi hai." Aishwarya thought dreamily. Just at the exact moment Siya and Aryaa were passing by and they heard her comment.

Each one of them kept their heads on Aishwarya's shoulder who was still looking at Shruti.

"Sachi kitni pyari hai." Siya said dramatically.

"Yes and she is also very responsible." Aryaa added.

"Jis bhi ghar jayegi uss ghar ka Kitna bhala hoga. Nhi mummy ji?" Siya asked Aishwarya.

"Haan bilkul."

"Mai soch rahi thi badi ma ki hamare Abeer ke sath kaisi lage gi?" Aryaa asked skeptically.

The girls released their breaths as they saw Aishwarya's eyes twinkling. She enthusiastically nodded her head at the idea. "Omg.....you both have given me such a great idea.......now first let's get done with Arjun and Aditi's wedding and after that I would talk to the rest about it." saying this Aishwarya left.

"Hey Shiv ji......sab apke hath mein hai......agar kuch galat hua na to soch lijiyega." Siya said looking up while Aryaa facepalmed herself at her sisters childish behavior.

"Ab ismein main kya kar sakta hun?" replied her imaginary Shivji.

"Are kya kar saktein hain se apka kya matlab hai. Pahad thode hin girane ko bola hai. Bas dhyan rakhiyega ki mummy ji to Shruti itni pasand aa jaye ki chat mangni pat wyah ho jaye. Aur sare pariwar walon ko samjha de aur sab maan jaye. Bas."

"Pahad Girana isse zyada asan hai." Replied Shivji which Siya royally ignored.

************

The function was on full swing as people had already applied haldi to the bride and groom. Yellow colored liquid was literally dripping from Arjun's body as his cousins had emptied a bowl on his head.

The girl's outfit

The game was about to start as Varsha, today's host stepped up with a mic.

"So let's begin with today's games." She announced as the crowd cheered. Both the teams stood facing each other.

"So today's game is that both the team members would try to apply haldi on the other team mate while also saving themselves. The team whose all members would be painted first in the yellow liquid would loose. So let the game begin."

The two groups determined to win started running here and there.

"Come here fast!!" Siya gathered her team mates under the stairs for group discussion. "Aise nahi.....plan banake Kam karna padega." She said.

"Ok so let's divide our targets." Shruti suggested.

"I with Aryaa bhabhi will handle Avyansh bhaiya and Pari." said Kirti.

"Leave Karan on me." said Priya.

"I can handle Abeer." smirked Siya.

"So I will take care of Veer bhai." finally it was Shruti.

The girls did a group hug and made their way out.

*********

Pari was taking selfies near the selfie zone when Kirti signaled Aryaa who was standing above the balcony to pour the liquid on her head.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Pari gasped when she felt something on her head. Soon she saw Kirti laughing and spontaneously she pulled her making the colours drip Kirti's clothes aswell.

Pari smirked as Kirti's plan backfired.

***********

Karan was roaming around looking for his wife when he saw her struggling with a tray. He quickly made his way towards her.

"Kitne baar kaha hai bhari cheez is time pe mat uthao." He scolded her as he tried to pull the tray but accidentally the tray fell and Karan's kurta got drenched in haldi.

Priya was about to run away when Abeer caught her. "Aise kaise bhabhi? Bhai kam shuru karo."

Karan took some amount of haldi in his hands and made his way towards her.
"No please kar-" before she could speak further, he applied the haldi on her cheeks.

Suddenly Siya came running towards them and Abeer was about to escape when she said "Shruti got hurt."

Without listening to anything else, he ran to find her. Karan was about to colour Siya but Priya held him as she ran away aswell.

******

Here Veer saw Aryaa and Shriti planning something when Abeer was nearing them. He quickly took some haldi in a bowl and thought to pour it on both of them.

As soon as Aryaa and Shruti got successful in their plan of colouring Abeer, they heard a sudden splash.

Turning around they saw Veer with a bowl  laughing his lungs out.

But to his surprise, instead of running behind him, Aryaa fainted. He quickly scooped her in his arms and she hugged him.

"Don't worry, I just wanted to hug you!" She said as he sighed before smirking.

"If that was it, you could have just told me na-"  suddenly as if he realised something, he got up and looked down to she his light yellow kurta drenched in haldi.

"WTF-!"

Now it was time for Aryaa to laugh.

*********

Now only Siya and Avyansh were only the ones that were left.

As Aryaa and Aditi saw Avyansh sitting in a place quietly they began there acting.

None could apply haldi to Avyansh until he himself wanted that's why he was sitting without any care.

Because although he was friendly and their sibling, he was still the king. And everybody respected him enough to not get him pissed.

So the only way left was to trick him.

They acted as if they didn't saw him and started talking.

"Arre Siya di ko to haldi se allergy hai na. Shit ham to ye bhul hin gaye." Aryaa gasped.

"Haan yaar! Abb kya karen? Wo dekh Veer ja raha hai Siya ko haldi lagane." Aditi replied.

"We are already drenched in haldi. If we go near her then instead of saving her, we can cause more trouble."

And that was all needed.

As soon as Siya saw Veer was about to throw haldi on her, she closed her eyes. After a few seconds, when she didn't feel anything, she opened her eyes to get locked with the most beautiful pairs of orbs.

Avyansh was standing there, looking at her while the haldi thrown by Veer had messed up the back side of his kurta.

They came out of their lala land when they heard Aryaa shouting "Ham jit gaye! Ham jit gaye.

**********