Ch 21

Siya was roaming around here and there looking out for the wedding preparations while the groom team was giving accusing eyes to Avyansh since yesterday.

"Stop giving me those sulking faces now." Avyansh said.

"Nahi bhai....bhabhi ke agge hum kahan....hamari izzat kahan. Jane do....dost dost na raha...bhai bhai na raha!" Veer being the dramatic one replied.

"Zyada drama karoge na to tumhari existence hin nhi rahegi....ye Avyansh bhai hai....so thoda kam han bhai? Thoda kam drama." Kriti whispered.

Amidst all this, Siya was suddenly distracted by the sudden message in her inbox.

'Leave your husband before I do the worst.'

It was written. But she choose to ignore it thinking of it as a prank becasue although she was still not talking to Avyansh, the thought of leaving him always felt terrible to her.

Why?

She didn't know herself. Moreover she was not angry at him now. She had fogiven hin long back but she was loving the sweet Avyansh who was trying to seek her forgiveness. Hence she thought to play a little.

"Chalo Chalo bachon.....tomorrow is Mehendi ceremony....and the game for tomorrow is only for the groom side." announced Aishwarya as all the family members gathered.

"So tomorrow the boys will try to apply henna on the girls hand. If they do it nicely then they win and if they don't then the girls win. Ok?"  Varsha said.

"What! Yaar ab ye kaise karenge?" Abeer whined.

"Ye tumhe sochna h!" said Prateeksha.

"But what about me?" This time it was Pari.

"Pari beta you are out of this so your winning depends upon your brothers. Better cheer for them." replied Varsha.

"Waise Siya, Aryaa.....your family would arrive this evening." Gayatri announced which turned their happy mood into sour one. But alas they couldn't do anything as it was between the two families and they were still relatives.

"Bhabhi.....let's do our dance practice, in ladkewalon ko harana bhi to hai.." Kirti said to divert their mind which worked well as all of them cheered.

"Right right....common let's go and you Mr Pati dev and toli stay away haan?" Siya pointed towards all the guys with Pari when suddenly Veer spoke up.

"Bhabhi.....I am your favorite devar na....atleat let me see the practice...I would get bored I this oldy's company." Veer pointed towards Avyansh who gave him the bombastic side eye.

"No ways.....achhi tarike se janti hun main....so cheating karne ki to sochna bhi maat." Aryaa warned her who husband who gasped dramatically before replying

"Cheating? Me? How can this innocent face cheat? Ek hin dil hai mera.....aur tum baar baar tod deti ho aisi baatein karke." His siblings rolled their eyes at his drama.

"Haan.....you are right....ek hin dil hai tumhara....bar bar nhi todna chahiya..." Aryaa said with a thoughtful expression which made Veer grin as he thought she would let him see their practice but her next words made him gulp with wide eyes..."Hadiyaan todungi tumhare mai....woh to 206 hai na?"

"Arre arre biwi...tum to naraaz ho gayi...I was just joking....I will handle this old man don't worry....you go and practice."

The others laughed at his reply while the girls went to the spare hall for practice.

"Hey Siya bhabhi ke Mahadev.....what do we do know.....first we have to think about that Mehendi wala competition now dance?.....bhai say something." Veer whined.

"I am an oldy na...then go think yourself." replied Avyansh.

"Bhai leave him....he is to an idiot....let's think about something." pleaded Arjun.

"Pari beta till then can you design those parts of the wall for photography....let's your brothers think about the mehendi competition." said Prateeksha.

"Ji mami!" Saying this Pari went away.

"Okay so Avyansh bhai and Karan bhai think something about the mehendi....till then me, Arjun bhai and Veer bhai would try to gather information about their dance practice. Okay?" Abeer said as all of them nodded and departed for their respective work.

Avyansh and Karan where roaming here and there when they say Pari painting something on the wall.
And suddenly something clicked Avyansh's mind as he called Pari.

"Pari! Sun na....ek kam karegi....." and he told her his plan who grinned along with Karan on this brilliant idea.

Meanwhile the boys who went out to spy on the girls dance practice found the practice room empty. They heard the girls going towards the kitchen to grab water.

Taking this opportunity in hand, they slipped inside the room and hid under the table that was kept aside.

It was covered with a cloth and some flower baskets were kept on them. From outside, nobody could figure whats under the table but from inside also they could not see anything. Anyways they only wanted to know the songs chosen by their rivals.

But Shruti had accidentally caught a glimpse of the boys as she came before the girls. She stayed quiet and waited for the girls.

As soon as they arrived, she gestured the girls who immediately knew it was Arjun and his gang.

The guys who were waiting for the last 10 minutes, but there was no sound, thought to check once. They tried getting up only to realise they are stuck.

"Fuck! What's this?" Veer said as he felt some kind of sticky liquid on the floor.

"Glue!" came a reply as the cloth on the table was removed. The boys gave a nervous smile to the girl gang glaring at them.

It was Aditi who came up with the idea of pouring glue on the floor from the backside when she saw the bottle of wood adhesive.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Priya.

"Wo bhabhi.....hamog....Abeer batayega....bata na..." Arjun said nervously as all the eyes turned to Abeer. "Wo....actually....hmm...Veer bhai ap batayenge na? Haan." He turned the question towards Veer who then again turned it towards Arjun.

Suddenly Siya stopped them and asked all of them to say together.

"Hide and seek khel rahe thhe." ~ Abeer
"Safai kar rahe thhe." ~ Arjun
"Garba kar rahe thhe?" ~ Veer

They replied simultaneously as all the eyes turned towards Veer. Even the boys looked at him disbelief.

"Seriously Veer? Garba? Atleast inki tarah dhang se jhooth to bol lete." Aryaa said rolling her eyes.

"Arre hota hai na! Tumne nhi sunna? Table ke niche garba....koi na tumhe baad mein akele me sikhaunga....abhi mujhe sharam aa rahi hai!" He replied at which Aryaa looked up and thought

Hey bhagwan! Ye kis namune ke sath shaadi kara di meri?

"Ab wo sab chodo chikch- mera matlab hai baby....aur please humme yahan se nikalo." Aryaa smirked hearing Veer before saying "Ji bilkul!"

The boys grinned when suddenly they felt a force of water hitting them with a splashing sound.