Ch 11

After the hella embarrassing moment and a of lot teasing from others, the party was on full swing and everyone was playing.......well except for two.

1- Veer who was carrying a tali Aryaa and
2- Siya who was looking at the gira hua Avyansh.

So let me give you a short precap. The duo was having a thandhai competition as per challenged by Veer and Siya but accidentally ended up drinking bhang.

Suddenly something clicked in Veer's eyes and he looked towards Siya.

"Bhabhi......I have a plan. Actually prank to be precised." He said to which Siya raised her eyebrows in excitement.

Veer soon told her his plan and both of them smirked evily.

"Bhabhi I bet your sister would be so scared." Veer said.

Siya looked at him offended. "My sister? Scared? It's your brother who would be scared."

Veer raised his eyebrows. "Really?" to which Siya nodded so he continued "Ok then let's see who gets scared. I know bhai would be cool about it."

"Done. And I bet Aryaa would be the chill babes while your brother would freak out."

Then they shook hands in agreement.

**********

Aryaa was sleeping when suddenly her alarm made a noise making her come out of dreamland.

She opened her eyes to see her husband buttoning up his shirt while blushing.

Phir sir pe chot lag gai kya inke?

She thought to herself.

Veer who knew she was awake, did the best acting he could have ever done.

Suddenly he looked up and their eyes meet. With a big grin he came towards her and was about to kiss her when she backed away.

"W-what are y-you doing?"

"What am I doing? I am kissing my wife."

"But why so suddenly?"

"What do you mean by suddenly." He frowned. Well....acted.

"I mean you never kissed me so......" she trailed of while he gasped dramatically.

"What are you saying baby? We did kiss  atleast a thousand time yesterday."

"What?" She gave him a blank look trying to remember what happened yesterday.

"OMG!!!! Nononono.....hey bhagwan! Main lut gaya! Barbad ho gaya!" He ran his hands through his hair then turned towards her. "Baby please tell me it's a prank that you don't remember anything. That you don't remember yesterday's night. Our night. When we became one."

Looking at her face he let out another gasp with his hand on his mouth.

"Areeee Rama....kyun mere sath hin aisa kyun? Ab kahan muh dikhaunga main? Kaun sunnega meri bat? Kya karun? Kahan jaun? Meri biwi ko to yaad hin nhi woh haseen raat. Kaise jiyun main is dard ke sath? Mar dalo mujhe bhagwan Mar dalo." He dramatically dropped himself on the couch while Aryaa looked at him with the 'Are you done?' face.

"Tumhe mujhpe bharosa nhi hai?" He asked.

"Nhi hai." She said bluntly mahing his mouth wide open. "Your acting skills are very poor, dramebaaz." She said as she moved towards the bathroom.

She turned to look towards him who had a scowl on his face. "And if you wanted to prank me so badly......you should have atleast ask Siya di to change my clothes to make it more believable." Saying this she entered the bathroom and locked it.

"Smart-ass" Veer scoffed. "Chodo.....let's go and check on Siya bhabhi to know whether I lost the challenge half or full."

He was about to step out when he heard Aryaa's voice from the bathroom. "Wait! I'll also come."

"Huh?" He asked being confused.

"I mean if you have pranked me to di ne bhi bhaiya ko to choda nhi hoga. So I also want to know what happened."

***********

Avyansh opened his eyes as the sun rays fell on his face. He held his head which was aching and sat up with the help of the head board.

Suddenly he heard the sound of someone sobbing and looked in the direction to see his wife crying with her head on her knees.

Worry rushed through his veins as he quickly got up walked towards her.

"Siy-" he spoke as he tried to touch her but she pushed his hand away.

"Don't you dare touch me!" She shouted.

"B-but what happened?" He asked confused.

"What happened haan? After you did all that yesterday, you are still asking me what happened." She yelled wiping her tears.

He looked even more confused but soon started to panic when he saw her taking out her bags and putting in her clothes.

He ran towards her and tried to stop her from whatever she was doing. "What are you doing? Please tell me what did I do."

She threw her hands up before saying "Wow now you dont even remember what you did. Great! So let me tell you Mr Singhania you just made me feel the feeling I hate the most. The feeling of being helpless while being the beast yourself last night after drinking thandhai."

And that's when he noticed their appearance. He was shirtless while she was wearing a kurta which somehow looked like the one he wore yesterday.

He looked horrified as if he couldn't believe that he did that to an innocent girl. He can be cold and rude but this. He was disgusted by himself.

"I-i-i am s-sorryy but please don't l-leave." He pleaded as he saw her continuing her packing but she ignored him.

He looked down a lone tear escaped his eyes when suddenly he heard someone laughing. Looking up he saw Siya laughing her lungs out which made him confused but some what happy.

"OMG.....look at your face......I was just pranking you." She said between her laughter and his eyes widened.

**********

Siya and Aryaa were laughing loudly while both the boys sat with a scowl on their face.

"Kya bhai....I had so much faith in you that you would be cool about it. Chh....naak kata di apne meri." Veer said as he recieved a smack on the back of his head.

"Ok-ok now stop laughing di don't tease jiju. Besides you both need to stop all this." She said with a warning tone but yet again the devar bhabhi heard it from one ear and let it out from another.

The four of them started their talks on random topics when suddenly Aryaa asked something.

"Waise di why are you so blue. I mean it looks like someone did painting on your face although the color is very faint. But are you sick or what."

The question made Siya look at her wide eye while Avyansh chuckled seeing her reaction.

***********

How's the chapter??

Love
Your Charming Author