Announcement

Hi buddies,

First of all apologies for not updating this book frequently these days.

There are many reasons.

I had inspiration to start this book so I did but didn't had a plot. I didn't knew that I would get so much love. So thank you so much for that.

My bestie had been bugging me to update Tangled Ties and trust me I soon will.

But this announcement is for something else.

So here's a surprise, I have been working on a series for a long time and now I am posting it.

Please give it the same love you all did with Tangled Ties.

Love
M.S

Hearts United

Avni Sharma

Lovely. Sweet. Caring.

Lives with her parents and grandma in Mumbai. Being a child specialist, she obviously loves kids and dogs aswell. Mother of her group. Old songs are her peace.

Abhimanyu Malhotra

Calm. Gentlemen. Handsome.

Is the CEO of Malhotra enterprises and the managing director of his hospital. He lives in Bangalore with his joint family and offcourse Pluto, his golden retriever.

When Avni's potential future husband/blind date ditches her, her grandma force her to stay at her long time bestie, Gayatri Malhotra's house. They meet, talk and sparks fly. The only thing is that they don't know they were each others blind date, the one Abhimanyu ditched accidently and the whole family has been playing cupid ever since.