Marry them?

The sun was shinning brightly on the Singh's mansion while lots of people were moving from here to there in order to get all the things ready.

''Di yaar! uth bhi jao.......aj to mat late karo warna wo hamari chant chachi no 1......pata nhi kya drama karegi.'' came a loud irritated voice as she re-touched her look. The girl every body knew as Aryaa Singh trying to wake her sister up for the nth time.

(Dude! get up now.......please dont be late for today atleast other wise our evil aunt no 1.......dont know which kind of drama she will do today.)

''uhhh!'' groaned the eldest daughter of the Singh's, Siya before opening her eyes. ''What the hell yaar....why in the whole world we have to do this?''

''I know right but there is nothing we could do so go and get ready cause the barat would be here any moment.'' replied Arya.

Siya nodded and stumbled her way towards the washroom. Entering the bayhroom she kept her forehead on the wall and slept for a few moments before Aryaa slapped her forehead from back.

"Owwww what was that for?" Siya scowled.

"Andar jaake ready ho warna aur padegi." Aryaa scolded.

 "Paap chadhega tujhe apni badi behen ko marne se.." Siya fake cried earing a glare from Aryaa "Jaa rahi hu meri maa.."

After an hour both of them were ready so they descended down the stairs.

Their outfit:

''Aa gayi Maharaniyaan!'' Their younger aunt Soni taunted them

(Here comes the queens)

Arya rolled her eyes while Siya being the playfull one giggled before saying ''I am honoured that you consider us as 'Queens' chachi.''

(chachi: Aunt, father's brother's wife)

Arya chuckled as well when their aunt huffed in anger. ''Good one di.''

(Di: Elder sister)

They high fived each other when suddenly a voice called them making them groan in annoyance.

It was none other that their grandmother Mrs. Shanti Singh.

They turned towards her as she spoke.
''There are so many guest coming today so behave. You both may find a potential groom and now go and help Shri and Pari.''

Both of them rolled their eyes because of two reasons.

1st. by potential groom their grandmother meant a walking bank account with a big family background.

2nd. they hated their family members (except for their parents and some cousins) including the brides aka Shrinidhi and Pranidhi because both of them where a copy of their mother and Siya as well as Arya's arch enemy; their elder aunt Mrs. Shilpi Singh.