ch 7

Siya was trying to cut the dryfruits in smaller pieces when suddenly she hurt herself.

"Owwww!" She let out a whimper when out of no where a hand grabbed her injured one.

"What the hell. Can't you be a little careful." Shouted Avyansh.

If there was any other girl, she would say sorry or be sad that her husband shouted on her but Siya being the fictional world lover she is, smiled at his gesture. Cause according to her all her fav male protagonist did the same.

"Now why the fuck are you smiling like a creep?" He asked looking at her weirdly. She quickly dropped her smile as she didn't want him to think that she was some sort of lunatic.

"Woh......actually.....Idon'tknowhowtocook." She said it so fast that he didn't get her.

"What?"

"I don't know how to cook." She said slowly looking anywhere but him in embarrassment.

He sighed before asking "So why did you say yes when mom asked you to cook."

Siya pouted unconsciously "because she looked too excited and I didn't wanted to disappoint her."

Avyansh sighed again before taking out the first aid kit and applying ointment on her wound. He then swiftly grabbed her by her waist and made her sit on the counter. She yelleped at the sudden movement.

He then wrapped the appron around him before taking the utensils.

"You know how to cook?" She asked surprised.

"Yes." came his replied and as Siya squealed.

"You know I always wanted a husband who could cook." She said excitedly before covering her mouth as she realized what she said to whom.

"Abbe pagal ladki, aj kal kuch zyada nhi bolne lagi hai tu? Kaccha badam jaise chaba jayenge ye abhi tujhe aur dakar bhi nahi marenge. Do seengh hai inke, bhul mat." She muttered to herself.

(You mental girl, aren't you speaking too much these days? He would eat you raw and wont even burp. He has two evil horns, dont forget that.")

A small smile made its way on Avyansh by looking at her antics but he quickly hid it and mentally scolded himself.

Nahi Avyansh! Tu iss ladki ke karan pagal nhi ho sakta. Yaad rakh chudail hai ye, jado-tona kare isse pehle hin isse dur rehna shuru kar de.

Both of them or precisely Avyansh then made the sweets while Siya admired the view of her husband who was roaming around the kitchen while working.

*************

After Avyansh and Siya where done, it was now time for Arya to make something.

She went inside the kitchen and thought to make Puri as Kheer was already made by Siya.

Arya also made a mental note to ask her sister how did she manage to make the kheer and wear saree as she can't do both.

Suddenly someone entered the kitchen and she looked up to see her husband coming towards her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to help my wife as bhaiya did bhabhi's."

"Avyansh bhaiya helped di?"

"Yes!"

Arya smiled wickedly as she thought to tease her sister later then she moved to get flour from the above shelf.
"I don't want your help."

"But I want to help you and let me just get that." saying this he went to take the container. Both off them grabbed it at the same time and in their bickering the box opened and white flour covered them from head to toe.

"What the hell?" Arya shouted horrified.

Veer opened and closed his mouth for a few times before looking at Arya who was ready to murder him anytime.

She picked up whatever came in her hand and threw it towards him.

"Li-sten Arya.....no no no no no......don't throw that....I swear baby please keep that down....." Veer started running in the kitchen.

She didn't even realize that he called her baby.

"That's a fucking knife Arya.......bhari jawani mein vidhwa ho jaogi." He looked at her in horror as she threw the knife which got stuck in the wooden shelf beside him.

(You would become a widow at such a young age.)

She huffed in anger before throwing an egg in his direction. The egg landed directly on his head and she bursted out laughing.

"You are not getting out off here clean." He said before running after her and they had a full blown kitchen war.

"Haye rabba!" exclaimed Varsha as she saw the condition of the kitchen, her son and daughter-in-law.

(Oh God!)

"Ye kya haal bana rakha hai dono ne?"

(What have you guys done?)

Arya bowed her head in embarrassment while Veer scratched the back of his neck. "Vo maa-"

Varsha starred laughing. "Go and take a shower both of you. You guys are looking like clowns." She said as both of them ran up to their room.

*********

Now as the pehli rasoi was complete, the couples sat in their respective car and drove towards the mandir.

Soon they reached the temple and made their way towards the priest.

They together prayed to the God and performed some rituals.

"Now there's the last ritual that is left." said the priest. "Dono pati apni dono patniyon to uthakar is mandir ki parikrama kar le."

(Both the husbands pick up your wives and circumambulate around the temple.)

Siya's eyes widened hearing his words and she was about to say no when suddenly Avyansh picked her up.

The whole time she admired his handsome face when suddenly he spoke up. "I know I'm handsome but rn we are in temple so please atleast have respect towards God and don't flirt with me openly." Avyansh said with a smirk.

Siya gasped as she looked at him offended. "When did I flirt with you?"

"Oh yeah......sorry! My bad. Actually stop eye raping me infront of God." He said making Siya's eyes go wide.

"Besharam khud hai aur yaad hame dila rahein hain ki hum bhagwan ke samne khade hain." She mumbled to herself but he clearly heard it.

(He is the shameless one here still he is reminding me that we are standing infront of God.)

Where as Veer acted as if he was having a hard time in carrying Aryaa.

"Kya khake paida kiya thha mummy ji ne tumhe." asked Veer.

(What did mother-in-law eat while giving birth to you?)

Aryaa rolled her eyes on his remark.

"You know you should start going to gym and loose some weight." He teased her to which she replied with a smirk "You can also go to gym, you know to make some muscles and carry my easily like bhaiya is carrying di."

He looked at her offended then continued to complete the task without uttering a word.

They soon completed the task and started distributing the prasad to the poor people when a lady stopped Siya and blessed her. She looked at Avyansh before saying. "Tumhara pyar hamesha bana rahe aur tum hamesha apne pati ke sath raho. Aur haan tumhe jald hi bahut pyare-pyare bache hon."

Siya started coughing and walked as fast as possible after giving her a polite smile. Avyansh stood there dumbfounded.

Aryaa laughed and whispered. "Thank God I was not there in place of di."

"Why? Don't you want kids." Veer asked making her cheeks go all red.

"Nahi aisi baat nahi hai-" she tried to explain when he cut her in.

"So you want kids?"

"Oh Shut up!" She said embarrassed before following her sister.