Dracula's descendant

Two Months Later

It's been two months since their marriage. Aryaa spend her time bickering with Veer but things have been well between the couple while Siya was busy in the world of wattpad. Cause even after two months, her husband did not show up.

She only heard it from the members that he was still in Germany for his business trip. The family tried to console her saying it was important but she knew he was avoiding her.

Abeer and Pari often gave them company and told them various things about their husbands. 

To say the least, Siya was hurt and Aryaa was disappointed in God.

Aryaa never wished for a good husband but for the best jiju who would take care of her sister just the way Siya took care of her and Avyansh was clearly not the one.

Although Siya didn't have Avyansh, she used the time to get to know the family more and got very close to them in the spam of two months.

The sun shone indicating the beginning of a new day. People of the house were busy with their normal routine.

As Siya and Aryaa came down for breakfast, they were surprised to see Avyansh sitting with rest of the family members.

Siya almost forgot that she had a husband. He was still looking as hot as he looked the last time she saw her. Avyansh was clearly god's favourite and Siya was not a coward to not except it. She knew her husband was hot.

But right now it was a little bit awkward for her. Also the disappointment she felt for the last two months came crashing down upon her. 

Hence she came and sat beside Pari, totally ignoring him as he did for the past two months.

He would often call all the family members but never made a gesture to talk to her so she didn't as well. But offcourse she could feel his intense gaze on her.

On the other side Avyansh looked at her carefully after two long months looking as beautiful as ever. The devine look she carried, with her red chiffon saree, her long jhumkas adoring her small round face. The only piece of jewellery on her neck was her mangalsutra and her sindoor was clearly visible between the partition of her hair.

He also noticed how she was interacting with his family. How she would scold his dadi when she tried to eat sweets and how she remembered his father had allergy from almonds.

"Abeer that's very spicy." She said again as Abeer took a bowl of curry.

"Thank you bhabhi. Ap nahi hoti to kya hota." He thanked her and kept the bowl back.

"Bhabhi nahi hoti to dadi apni dawaiyan bhul jati, Bade papa apne chasme, badi ma ko favorite chai nhi milti aur maa ke gossip ko sunne wala koi nhi hota. Papa to office jana hin bhul jate." Veer said dramatically as everyone laughed except for offcourse Avyansh.

They had their breakfast cheerfully after which everybody went to their respective destination.

As Avyansh was about to leave his room, Siya called him "Suniye-"

But Avyansh being him, he stopped her in the middle. "Don't expect anything from this wedding. And please don't behave like a typical wife now and ask me where I was for the past two months. I am not up for all this shit and you should know that. So behave as I expect you to be. And yah you don't need to fake being the perfect daughter-in-law as well." He said before turning on his heels and exiting the room.

Siya looked at his disappearing figure, blinking her eyes to let the words sink in. "Ek baar mein itna bol diya ki adhi baat hamare sir ke upar se chali gayi."