Ch 13

"Left? What do you mean by left?" Avyansh asked panicking.

"Left as in she went to her hometown. Her grandma called and said Sriniddhi and Pranidhi are back. She was so anxious but relaxed at the thought that you would be accompanying her. And you spoiled everything."

"She went there alone?" He asked worried.

"No......Veer took Siya and Aryaa. And also he was the one who have called you from Siya's phone to ask you about same and cheer her up."

*********

"Veer......can I drive?" Siya uttered for the first time after Avyansh had yelled at her.

They were only 2 hours away from her village and she remembered the route from here so to take out her frustration she wanted to drive.

"Ofcourse Bhabhi....." Veer said as he stopped the car and came out.

Siya sat down and connected her phone to the car Bluetooth.
"Plug in your earphones and sleep." She said.

Veer looked at her confused. "Do as she says." Aryaa said as she did the same.

After making sure both of them are fast asleep, Siya increased the volume of the song 'Bye', speed up her car, rolled the windows down and sung her lungs out.

"Ab to.....mujhe ghante farak nhi padta hai.
Kyuki ho gaya hai pyar mujhe ab khud hin se,
Mujhe jana nhi ab uss bekhudi me,
Aur haan, ye pyar wyaar bas ka na."

*******

The next day Avyansh reached Siya's village. He would have left a day before if not for his mother to stop him.

But right now he was stuck.

He knew her village but the villagers didn't knew him. The biggest problem was he didn't understand their language.

"Arre bhai sahab rauya ke kene jaike ba?"
asked the villager who was standing at the front.
(Brother! Where do you want to go?)

"Please hindi me boliye na." He tried but they were to busy in discussing the situation among themselves.

"Kahin e Kauno fraud ta naikhe?" They suspected him.

"Ka bhayil kaka?" Suddenly Avyansh heard a voice that he had been yearning to hear for the last few hours.

There stood his wife, looking so heavenly in a simple long skirt and blouse paired up with contrast dupatta and no makeup.

Siya who was sitting near the lake early in the morning to clear up her mind was shocked to find her husband here.

"Siya...." He whispered hearing which the villagers looked at her and asked. "Tu inka ke janelu Siya beti?"
(Do you know him Siya?)

And suddenly Siya remembered what happened in the Singhania Mansion.

She huffed before a smirk appeared on her face and said "Ee hamar naya chaprasi auri naukar bade."
(He is my new chauffeur and servant.)

Avyansh looked at her confused.

"Siya-" came another voice which made Siya bite her tongue and turn towards it with a sheepish expression.

"Bhai.....woh..." she trailed as she knew she was caught red handed by her brother while she made her husband a servant infront of her villagers.

Her brother shook his head with a chuckle and came forward.

"Kaka.....ee Avyansh Singhania bade......Siya ke pati." Her brother corrected as the villagers had a broad smile in excitement.

"Ka? Ee Rajiv bhaiya ke damad bade? Are Siya betiya tu juth kahe bolalu?" The villager asked.
(What? He is the Rajiv bhaiya's son in law. Why did you lie to us Siya?)

"Aree kaka raua ta Siya ke jante bani. Accha ab ghar ke damad ail bade, ham inka ke ghar le ke ja tani." Her brother replied as he gestured Avyansh to follow him.
(Uncle, you know na how Siya is. Ok leave it, the son-in-law of the family have arrived, let me take him home.)

"Hi....I am Atharv. Siya's elder brother. Sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding thats why you dont know me." He introduced himself to Avyansh.

"Avyansh Singhania, Siya's husband." He replied back.

"I know. Remembering that....." Atharv turned towards Siya "Why did you tell the villagers that he is your chauffeur and servant."

Avyansh looked at his wife shocked.

So she was making me a chauffeur in her language. I think I should also start learning bhojpuri.

She just shrugged her shoulders in response and started walking ahead of us.

**********

The villagers were gawking at me as if I am some kind of God. Well a few things I got to know is that they treat their son-in-law like as if they are really god.

For example my father-in-law had made sure that there are 56 bhog made for us.

But here I was just dying out to get a moment to talk to my angry as bird wife.

Mrs Singh, Siya's grandma had warned Aryaa to not eat before Veer but that girl being herself, snatched the bite he was going to eat and stuffed it in her mouth all while looking straight in her grandma's eyes.

Suddenly I heard my mother-in-law yelling at someone. "Siya, how many times should I tell you to not where these types of clothes in village. Who would say that you are married?"

And lord save me cause as soon as I saw my wife descending down the stairs in nothing but plain shorts and t-shirt, my mouth fell with the speed of light.

"Bhai muh band karlo warna makhi ghuss jayegi." Veer said as he stuffed a bite of his Paratha inside my mouth.

"My martial status doesn't decides what I where mumma." replied Siya as she gave me a glare.

"Don't worry bhaiya, whenever she is angry, she behaves like this." whispered Aryaa eating Paratha's from Veer plate aswell.

Well!.....If angry Siya is this hot, then I am ready to make her angry frequently.

*************

PHEW......I know I am updating after a long time and apologies for that. Hope you all enjoy the chapter.

Love
Author
M.S